The facts about race and crime in America

That's the right wing lie being told.
Try reading their Website Jackass ...

Black Lies Matter is very clear about who they are.

Your comment proves you are just another uninformed Leftist Extremest.

Why was BLM founded, smart ass?
To take advantage of race victim ideology in order to advance a Marxist agenda.

So tell us what is the advantage of being black in America.
Race quotas. Underachievement excused by skin color. Corruption obfuscated by fear of backlash.

The only race quotas I can think of are for white women.

White underachievement is rewarded more than anyone in this country, so another false statement.

The last one is BS as well.

All opinions with nothing to back it up.
Every black-run jurisdiction in this country suffers from social demise. Addressing that problem results in castigation and backlash. As a result, the problem perpetuates itself.

That's the problem right wing, racist don't want to address the real problem. They want to go back to the Good Ole Days.
Race quotas have been the norm for gov work since the 60’s.

Most right wingers don't want to work for the gov't, so if what you say is true what is the problem?
USPS exams at first hired only those who scored in the 82 - 88% success range in order to justify meeting quotas. After that the test was simplified so everyone scored high in order to justify race quotas. Reality.

Do you have a link or website to back any of that up?
I was hired in 1976 because I scored an 88. Two brothers I knew scored 98 and 85 respectively. The 85 was hired, the 98 was not.
The vocabulary and number puzzle portions of the test no longer exist.

Race quotas. Underachievement excused by skin color. Corruption obfuscated by fear of backlash.

White underachievement is rewarded more than anyone in this country, so another false statement.

Every black-run jurisdiction in this country suffers from social demise. Addressing that problem results in castigation and backlash. As a result, the problem perpetuates itself.

That's the problem right wing, racist don't want to address the real problem. They want to go back to the Good Ole Days.

Most right wingers don't want to work for the gov't, so if what you say is true what is the problem?
USPS exams at first hired only those who scored in the 82 - 88% success range in order to justify meeting quotas. After that the test was simplified so everyone scored high in order to justify race quotas. Reality.

I was hired in 1976 because I scored an 88. Two brothers I knew scored 98 and 85 respectively. The 85 was hired, the 98 was not.

So how do you know what the black guys scored, since all of that type of information is confidential.

So how do you know what the black guys scored, since all of that type of information is confidential.
By the quota numbers being met. It’s an obvious math thing.

Laughable....but it proves how ignorant blacks really are.

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have.
Why are you quoting Malcolm X ? When Malcolm X despised white people ?

He did not hate white people nearly as much as I hate white liberals.

White people are absolutely positively OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE. They don't live near us, but they stress over the crime and violence in communities miles and sometimes in other states, no where near them. They're women are obsessed with our men, their men are obsessed with our men...Trump is obsessed with black Obama, white women desperate for black attention are now labeled as Karens, for calling the cops on innocent blacks minding their own business, they actually got a name now. Fox is obsessed with blacks, the right wing media is obsessed with blacks, everybody is obsessed us black folk.....so to read one more assessment from a redneck....next? I wish these people would get a fuckin life and leave us the hell alone
Wow ....

You managed to to use the word OBSESSED 7 times in one paragraph.

Tell us again just who it is who is OBSESSED with this topic ........

Forum List

Back