the facts of Trump Derangement Syndrome

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Trumpians have some back problems with identification and facts of TDS.

Identification: TDS strikes only Trump supporters.

Fact: The TDS enemies can take what they dish out, and they can at TDSers who try it then cry it when they can't take the counter punches.

Fact: The TDS sickos are simply the trumpers who cannot believe they are one (1) the solid minority and (2) the solid majority has no intention of letting Trump ruin the country.

Observation: If Trump can get jobs, good paying jobs, for the country, I will support him.

Fact: If he thinks he can cut taxes for the wealthy and the corporations and put it on the working and poor classes, there will be a Democratic majority in the Senate and House in 2018.

Fact: If Trump thinks he can play with nukes, the GOP freedom caucus and antiTrumpers will join with the Dems to constitutionally remove him.

Fact: If Trump can grow up and stop grand standing and a be a President for All The People, I will support him.

Fact: The TDS enemies can take what they dish out, and they can at TDSers who try it then cry it when they can't take the counter punches.

Fact: The TDS sickos are simply the trumpers who cannot believe they are one (1) the solid minority and (2) the solid majority has no intention of letting Trump ruin the country.

Observation: If Trump can get jobs, good paying jobs, for the country, I will support him.

Fact: If he thinks he can cut taxes for the wealthy and the corporations and put it on the working and poor classes, there will be a Democratic majority in the Senate and House in 2018.

Fact: If Trump thinks he can play with nukes, the GOP freedom caucus and antiTrumpers will join with the Dems to constitutionally remove him.

Fact: If Trump can grow up and stop grand standing and a be a President for All The People, I will support him.
giphy.gif

• Banned
Yup, and the good LDS are fighting with the good LDS over it, too. Amazing. Check the Sltrib comments sections.
but the choir is going.
If I recall you said I was "immoral" for voting for Trump.
So . . . many of the active LDS don't like it and are counseling the brethren for stupidity and arrogance.

You are not getting off that easy Jake.

The same people who had Bush Derangement Syndrome now have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It is probably environmental, but it may also be genetic. The environment of the syndrome is that the Democrats lose an election.

The Jake News Network needs a fact checking group.

Jakey----try to cope------repeat these words to yourself 200 times before you
fall asleep FOUR YEARS....FOUR YEARS...FOUR YEARS------it will calm you.
I got thru the past 8 years that way

Sorry, but the OP is a big ole Bullshitter. He doesn't intend to give Trump a chance. He'll be here pushing Fake News Trump 'scandals' 24/7-365. Bet on that. But if i'm proven wrong about that, i will apologize and admit i was wrong. Stay tuned.

All I can say to the Fakey is----->lolol, hehehehehehehe, you are over ruled, sol, forget about it, you are out of luck, we do not care what you and Beyoncé think, get a little power......then come back and talk to us. Until then, you are pimple on our ass, and we are a boil on yours-)

Trump Derangement Syndrome is largely a product of liberals believing their own propaganda. When it blows up in their faces, they can't accept they were wrong. So they lash out at anyone and everyone who had any hand in their defeat... except themselves, of course.

Trump Derangement Syndrome? Pretty straightforward. Or as least as straightforward as liberals ever get.

1.) Liberals tell the usual lies about Trump: He's racist, he hates women, he loves Putin, etc.
2.) The liberals then convince themselves the lies are true.
3.) When Trump wins the election, the liberals go around reeling in shock, further convincing themselves that the end of the world is at hand, and that ANYTHING they do to smear him or destroy him is justified.

It's pretty much how they react any time they are defeated. But this time, they also convinced themselves that the media reports and polls before the election were true. When they turned out false, the shock was even greater.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is largely a product of liberals believing their own propaganda. When it blows up in their faces, they can't accept they were wrong. So they lash out at anyone and everyone who had any hand in their defeat... except themselves, of course.

Trump Derangement Syndrome? Pretty straightforward. Or as least as straightforward as liberals ever get.

1.) Liberals tell the usual lies about Trump: He's racist, he hates women, he loves Putin, etc.
3.) When Trump wins the election, the liberals go around reeling in shock, further convincing themselves that the end of the world is at hand, and that ANYTHING they do to smear him or destroy him is justified.

It's pretty much how they react any time they are defeated. But this time, they also convinced themselves that the media reports and polls before the election were true. When they turned out false, the shock was even greater.

Too much CNN, NBC, NY Times Fake News for em. They truly believe their own Bullshit. It is what it is.

Yup, and the good LDS are fighting with the good LDS over it, too. Amazing. Check the Sltrib comments sections.
but the choir is going.
If I recall you said I was "immoral" for voting for Trump.
So . . . many of the active LDS don't like it and are counseling the brethren for stupidity and arrogance.
LDS church leaders congratulate President-Elect Donald Trump

LDS Church releases statement on election of Donald Trump

You are not getting off that easy Jake. The same people who had Bush Derangement Syndrome now have Trump Derangement Syndrome. It is probably environmental, but it may also be genetic. The environment of the syndrome is that the Democrats lose an election. The Jake News Network needs a fact checking group.
I so agree that the Alt Right TDSers hated Bush as well as Obama.

The problem is Trump won the election and is having the Cone of Shame put on him by the majority of the country.

Forum List

Back