The FAKE NEWS Keeps Rolling Along

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It started out as a trickle and now it's the Mighty Mississippi and growing. This time it's the "White House is a dump" hoax. Notice how the commies swallow it hook, line, and stinker without even wondering if it's true. The routine "unnamed source" ....why can't one of these "insiders" man-up and hook their name to one of these tales? And what if it's true? What if the place is a dump?
dunno.gif

Trump_to_members_of_his-f113e4fe60ccf9603b8944d9b0a4e01f

The left can't tolerate a sense of humor unless it's at an enemy's expense, so they'll never get Trump. The President has a wicked sense of humor, gallows humor, yet that's never taken into consideration. Day before yesterday they were OUTRAGED he suggested the cops not guide a murder's head into the back of a patrol car. So he was "advocating police brutality"....I gotta tell ya, these loons are building the Trump Army by the thousands with each of these idiotic fables. :thup:

Last edited:
Unlike the right, I am in awe of The People's House as are the people who work there. He was wrong to say that but he was wrong when he trash talked the US to world leaders.

• Banned
Unlike the right, I am in awe of The People's House as are the people who work there. He was wrong to say that but he was wrong when he trash talked the US to world leaders.

WTF? Wake up, fool....it's all bullshit.

WTF? Wake up, fool....it's all bullshit.
It's fake because WH flacks say so? Trump's said so many stupid things it's become a knee-jerk reaction for his people to deny everything. Doesn't mean it didn't happen and, considering the civility usually present in the game, I chose to believe Golf.com over the WH.

What you've never heard from Trump, or ever will, is a comprehensive, knowledgeable, detailed discussion of any major issue.

That is the one thing that he is incapable of articulating.

To think that The Democrat Party is actually paying Millions of Dollars to "Oppo Research" SMEAR OPERATIONS to dream up this stuff every day is absurd, but they are...

It's sad and desperate and speaks to the lack of character.

Trump started the "fake news" ploy whenever he got busted in a lie ...

I suppose all the promises he made during the campaign were lies printed by fake news media huh.

It started out as a trickle and now it's the Mighty Mississippi and growing. This time it's the "White House is a dump" hoax. Notice how the commies swallow it hook, line, and stinker without even wondering if it's true. The routine "unnamed source" ....why can't one of these "insiders" man-up and hook their name to one of these tales? And what if it's true? What if the place is a dump?
dunno.gif

The left can't tolerate a sense of humor unless it's at an enemy's expense, so they'll never get Trump. The President has a wicked sense of humor, gallows humor, yet that's never taken into consideration. Day before yesterday they were OUTRAGED he suggested the cops not guide a murder's head into the back of a patrol car. So he was "advocating police brutality"....I gotta tell ya, these loons are building the Trump Army by the thousands with each of these idiotic fables. :thup:

it's amazing how whatever the orange sociopath says you kiss his rather sizeable buttocks.

now let's pretend it was president Obama who said the white house was a dump, you shill.

I'm pretty sure there would be ten Obama-deranged delusional threads on it already.... complete with disparaging racial insults :rolleyes:

Other hoaxes we have seen this week:

1. The imminent appointment of a special counsel to investigate the Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Mueller cabal.

2. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama were forced to give up their licenses to practice law.

3. Seth Rich was the DNC Wikileaks leaker and he was assassinated by a professional hit team on behalf of Clinton.

4. The head of the Boy Scouts called Trump to praise his partisan speech.

And it's only TUESDAY! The Fake News keeps rolling along.

In fairness, it is a very old place. It probably is a 'Dump', by modern standards. But i'm sure this is just more Democrat Fake News shite.

I suppose all the promises he made during the campaign were lies printed by fake news media huh.

Speaking of fake news, your post ^^^

whats fake about it

We are still waiting for you to prove your claim, so far nothing, shocker.

16 MARCH 2017 • 1:57PM

It was at Donald Trump’s first press conference as President-elect when the term "fake news" broke out of media discussions and into the mainstream. "You are fake news!" he pointed at CNN’s Jim Acosta while refusing to listen to his question. Since then, the now President of the USA has been calling out major media outlets several times a week for being ‘FAKE NEWS’ via his Twitter feed - particularly CNN and the New York Times.

GFY Liberace'

dunno.gif

I believe Harry and Bess Truman said essentially the same thing. I believe Mary Todd Lincoln said the same thing. I believe Obama and wife said the same thing. I believe Jackie Kennedy said the same thing. But I am not supposed to believe President Trump said the same thing. Okay.

whats fake about it

It was at Donald Trump’s first press conference as President-elect when the term "fake news" broke out of media discussions and into the mainstream. "You are fake news!" he pointed at CNN’s Jim Acosta while refusing to listen to his question. Since then, the now President of the USA has been calling out major media outlets several times a week for being ‘FAKE NEWS’ via his Twitter feed - particularly CNN and the New York Times.

GFY Liberace'

You said he was lying when he called CNN fake news, still waiting for proof backing up your claim. Just admit that your hatred of Trump got the better of you and you told a lie, which is ironic.

whats fake about it

GFY Liberace'

You said he was lying when he called CNN fake news, still waiting for proof backing up your claim. Just admit that your hatred of Trump got the better of you and you told a lie, which is ironic.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!

8:39 AM - Feb 4, 2017

the NYT reported Clinton won the popular vote ... 100% accurate .. TRUMP LIED, calls it FAKE NEWS.

CYA IDIOT.

dunno.gif

He has a gallows sense of humor, you got that right at least.

Forum List

Back