The FAKE NEWS Keeps Rolling Along

Well, the White House is 217 years old...I'm sure Norm and Tommy and the boys from "This Old House" could spiff it up a little. But remember, the place is also a fortress that can withstand an air attack and has escape tunnels leading to more secure locations. I'd imagine it's different for this President to live in a building somebody else designed and built, but I still don't believe he said it was a "dump" or was joking if he did. The leftists are so easily outraged it's hilarious and every time they think they finally got him....they don't.

mauvaisepeche.gif

Other hoaxes we have seen this week:

1. The imminent appointment of a special counsel to investigate the Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Mueller cabal.

2. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama were forced to give up their licenses to practice law.

3. Seth Rich was the DNC Wikileaks leaker and he was assassinated by a professional hit team on behalf of Clinton.

4. The head of the Boy Scouts called Trump to praise his partisan speech.

And it's only TUESDAY! The Fake News keeps rolling along.

You morons being offended or enraged ain't news anymore....it's not even fake news, it's just boring. You can't lay a glove on Trump and as soon as you get that, you'll have to come up with something else. Meanwhile we intend to JAIL most of the last administration from the top on down....You've pissed off the Big Dog and for that you're going to pay.

His own home is of the same historical significance. I doubt he ever said it was a dump.

Forum List

Back