The fall of Trumpism continues

Why all the namecalling?

You are a typical lib who cannot disagree without being a gutter dweller

You lied. The border is not as open as you falsely claimed. Illegal aliens are not free to cross the border as you falsely claimed. Biden didn't welcome 2 million illegal aliens into the U.S. as you falsely claimed. "encountered" does not necessarily mean "admitted."

And you made those claims based on nothing other than sheer ignorance. YOU even posted a link stating they were "encountered," not "admitted," but you're so dumb, you didn't even notice that. That makes you a dumbfuck. So what's wrong with calling a dumbfuck a "dumbfuck?"

And you should thank me because now I've given you a pathetic excuse to whine about me name calling instead of being a man and admitting you fucked up.

You lied. The border is not as open as you falsely claimed. Illegal aliens are not free to cross the border as you falsely claimed. Biden didn't welcome 2 million illegal aliens into the U.S. as you falsely claimed. "encountered" does not necessarily mean "admitted."

And you made those claims based on nothing other than sheer ignorance. YOU even posted a link stating they were "encountered," not "admitted," but you're so dumb, you didn't even notice that. That makes you a dumbfuck. So what's wrong with calling a dumbfuck a "dumbfuck?"

And you should thank me because now I've given you a pathetic excuse to whine about me name calling instead of being a man and admitting you fucked up.
You are wrong on all points

The Border Patrol cannot prevent all the illegals from entering to US

They catch a few but not everyone

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

This hasn't aged well based on Trump's latest endorsement victories.... lol

But hey if you didn't misunderstand current events who would we laugh at?

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

How did candidates Trump supported do in the primaries a few days ago? Got any more predictions?

No one can “prove” how many illegals are crossing the border

But estimates go as high as 2 million a year

But biden is feverishly distributing them around the country after they get here

And almost 9 out of 10 are caught. Many are admitted to await an immigration hearing, many are turned away. You failed to prove your claim that Biden welcomed 2 million into the country.

LOL

I watched in 2020 as 7 million more voted for his opponent than for him. Whaddya think he'll lose by in 2024 if he runs? 10 million votes and 150 electoral votes?
800px_COLOURBOX10761076.jpg

And almost 9 out of 10 are caught
You cant know how many illegals cross that you didnt catch

And “caught “ does not mean turned back

They are flown at government expense to a city somewhere in America and turned loose

Forum List

Back