The fall of Trumpism continues

That’s what LibTard and NeoConTards said in 2015.
There are Trump signs all over the US, but keep dreaming.
I think Trump retains about 30% of his base. He has a long track record for being a vindictive liar and a cheat. I think America is better than that. The Republicans made a mistake. They can find a decent, intelligent candidate.

Isnt that the fucktard who lied to us about the WMD?
Sure is. Both GOP Presidents since 2000 were absolute fucktards. One started a needless war based on lies the other couldn’t win a second term because there weren’t enough white racist voters so he tried a self coup attempt to overturn the election by refusing to count the black American voters in major cities in states that went against him.

Bush was a danger to our troops and diplomacy and the people of Iraq but Trump is a threat to freedom and democracy around the world just like Vladimir Putin.

Sure is. Both GOP Presidents since 2000 were absolute fucktards. One started a needless war based on lies the other couldn’t win a second term because there weren’t enough white racist voters so he tried a self coup attempt to overturn the election by refusing to count the black American voters in major cities in states that went against him.

???

So now a partisan cheat is racist?

That's sinking pretty low. Come on, you can do better than that.

Bush was a danger to our troops and diplomacy and the people of Iraq but Trump is a threat to freedom and democracy around the world just like Vladimir Putin.
Trump "was" president.

And he might be president again.

And this time, if the lefties riot over it, heads will be cracked. Guaranteed.

The President is elected to carry out an agenda. Basically, tough shit if you don't like it. You have the legal right to redress which means you can VOTE in the next election. You're not allowed to terrorize my children. If you do it anyway, I personally will ream you with a hot poker, and if anyone else wants to join in I won't stop them.

You stupid fucking assholes dare to lecture ME about democracy? ME, whose children you threatened?

Nuh uh pal. Not at all

How many wars did Trump start?

He whacked the #1 terrorist intheMiddle East, if not the world, responsible for killing many Americans, and you spineless, enemy/terroristnotsack huggers begN openly weeping, gnashing teeth, and professing your solidarity with Iran.

Beuhahahahaha

Not a smart idea to write off the former POTUS.

He still wields too much influence in the Republican Party….

They prefer his lies, but he’s a grifter and the jury’s still out on whether he’ll be available legally in ‘24.
This appears to be far beyond Trump now. It has metastasized into its own animal, largely independent of him. He's still the cult leader, but even he has to stay in line.

I first realized this back when they booed him when he said he was boosted. The Holy Warriors are in control more than anyone else now.

This appears to be far beyond Trump now. It has metastasized into its own animal, largely independent of him. He's still the cult leader, but even he has to stay in line.

I first realized this back when they booed him when he said he was boosted. The Holy Warriors are in control more than anyone else now.
I have been telling Tweeners for 6 years that this popular uprising against the left existed before trump and exists independent of him

But you wouldnt listen

Actually I've been saying that for a long time, many, many times.

But you don't pay attention.
Then why all the hate you exibit against trump ?

Why not just be honest and say its trump voters that you want to silence rather the orange god who carries their banner?

Then why all the hate you exibit against trump ?

Why not just be honest and say its trump voters that you want to silence rather the orange god who carries their banner?
But I don't hate Trump. I'm not like you, I don't hate people with whom I disagree. I've said that many times.

I don't want to silence anyone. I've said that many times.

Why do you have to constantly lie about my positions? What do you get out of it?

Seriously. Tell me. Why do you have to constantly do that? Does it help you in some way?

What in the world is wrong with you?

But I don't hate Trump. I'm not like you, I don't hate people with whom I disagree. I've said that many times.
You can say it but that does not make it so

You hate trump (or really Americans who are conservatives) so much that you became a biden supporter

It doesent get any worse than that

And 2 million illegal aliens admitted into this country every year is just one of your many rewards

Reminds me of Dune: Messiah, when Paul is unable to control the jihad.

You can say it but that does not make it so

You hate trump (or really Americans who are conservatives) so much that you became a biden supporter

It doesent get any worse than that

And 2 million illegal aliens admitted into this country every year is just one of your many rewards
You just keep doing it.

I don't understand what you get out of lying about my positions, and I know you don't have the balls to tell me.

You just keep doing it.

I don't understand what you get out of lying about my positions, and I know you don't have the balls to tell me.
Oh?

You didnt vote for biden?

You told us you did

And reliable reports say that 2 million illegal aliens will be welcomed into the US this year by biden

Oh?

You didnt vote for biden?

You told us you did

And reliable reports say that 2 million illegal aliens will be welcomed into the US this year by biden
And those illegals are fleeing the Democrat Party despite Biden's criminal facilitation of their entry into the US.

Forum List

Back