The fall of Trumpism continues

Cartels won't get a person amnesty. Amnesty requires some form of political oppression. Cartels are just criminal organizations. I doubt even Trump Inc qualifies. (JOKE)
The Trump Organization has always considered itself the best, so why not the best cartel in the world? So good you didn’t know they were one!

Cartels are allowed to operate in Mexico. Or are you saying the Mexicans take them on? Let me laugh.
No. I'm saying cartels do not produce injuries for which potential immigrants can claim entitles them to amnesty and legal immigration to the US. If the Mexican govt was rounding up people who didn't like their govt, and torturing them ... but that's not happening.

The President is elected to carry out an agenda.
When the first term president loses his run for a second term they are supposed to concede and go home. Not Trump. His plan was to throw all the black voters out in cities like Philadelphia and Detroit Phoenix Atlanta by sending fake electors to the January 6 normally peaceful transfer of power Thereby reducing Joe Bidens electoral college votes just enough so that Mike Pence who presided over the January 6 ritual could end up declaring himself and Donald Trump the winners. Fortunately for American democracy and democracy in the entire world my parents refused to violate his oath to protect And preserve the Constitution of the United States of America. For that most Trump voters and Donald Trump himself considered Mike Pence a coward and a weakling and some even brought the gallows to hang him. I don’t like Trump’s agenda but we all had to live with it but when he tried to overturn the election by dissolving every black and minority and democrat voter in states that he lost that’s a bit too much. It was all based on a big lie that he had won the election. No true American should be defending Donald Trump after what he tried to do in January 6, and of the bed. End of story.

So now a partisan cheat is racist?
Trump definitely was a racist long before we found out on January 6 that Trump is a partisan cheat for trying to overturn the election with the help of mob rule if MIKE pence didn’t do it

Trump definitely was a racist long before we found out on January 6 that Trump is a partisan cheat for trying to overturn the election with the help of mob rule if MIKE pence didn’t do it
Bring an example of Trump’s racism.

No. I'm saying cartels do not produce injuries for which potential immigrants can claim entitles them to amnesty and legal immigration to the US. If the Mexican govt was rounding up people who didn't like their govt, and torturing them ... but that's not happening.
Why do they do it then?

Why do they do it then?
I'm really at a loss about why we're having this discussion. To get amnesty and entry into the US, a foreigner has to show he/she is a victim of political oppression that puts their lives/health in danger and is from a For Govt.

You can get killed by criminals for a lot of reasons, including terrorism, but just because Hamas or the Sinaloa Cartel cuts out your heart .... that doesn't get you amnesty. We're not supposed to be the world's dumping ground for crime victims.

The progressives apparently want to be the world's savior. I'm not really sure we should have amnesty immigration. We let a lot of Jews die in WWII because FDR's admin had antisemites. We screwed over the s. vietnamese, montagnards and some afghans. jmo but we should focus our efforts a little more on what we cause.

I'm really at a loss about why we're having this discussion. To get amnesty and entry into the US, a foreigner has to show he/she is a victim of political oppression that puts their lives/health in danger and is from a For Govt.
It's sad you don't know that if the government doesn't protect against cartels who kill people and ignore their citizens is oppression.

Perhaps you give an example of what they're fleeing from? What is the supposed oppression?

Bring an example of Trump’s racism.
Every civilized human being should know that white supremacists and Nazis are racist. Trump said all the pro confederacy people who were in Charlottesville marching alongside the Nazis were fine people. You can’t get more racist than that. Fine or good people do not march alongside Nazis. Good people tell NAzis to get the fuck out of their town Even if they agree on one issue with them. Good people would protest the removal of Confederate statues after the Nazis were gone. They would not March along side them. Because when they March along side of them they look united. Trump didn’t care because he’s a racist anyway.

Every civilized human being should know that white supremacists and Nazis are racist. Trump said all the pro confederacy people who were in Charlottesville marching alongside the Nazis were fine people. You can’t get more racist than that. Fine or good people do not march alongside Nazis. Good people tell NAzis to get the fuck out of their town Even if they agree on one issue with them. Good people would protest the removal of Confederate statues after the Nazis were gone. They would not March along side them. Because when they March along side of them they look united. Trump didn’t care because he’s a racist anyway.
so nothing you can conjure up huh to show racism from Trump?

It's sad you don't know that if the government doesn't protect against cartels who kill people and ignore their citizens is oppression.

Perhaps you give an example of what they're fleeing from? What is the supposed oppression?
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? IT'S THE FUCKING LAW. We supposedly dont' protect victims just because their govts are incapable of functioning. They have to be like Nazis killing Jews or Russians imprisoning Christians or former vietnamese being killed because they aren't communists.

It has nothing to do with morality. That's the issue. It has to do with governments that imprison political opponents.

Don't blame me. Go fuck off and read a book. LOL

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND? IT'S THE FUCKING LAW. We supposedly dont' protect victims just because their govts are incapable of functioning. They have to be like Nazis killing Jews or Russians imprisoning Christians or former vietnamese being killed because they aren't communists.

It has nothing to do with morality. That's the issue. It has to do with governments that imprison political opponents.

Don't blame me. Go fuck off and read a book. LOL
so you can't provide an example of what oppression these people are incurring and we need to allow the them into our country.

so nothing you can conjure up huh to show racism from Trump?
You are a Trump duped moron. Of course you’ll reject the example that I gave you. Plus there was his declaration that I did a judge whose parents were from Mexico can’t be fair to the white businessman named Donald Trump. That’s racism.

Trump was a birther to give his presidential campaign a big boost. Because he’s a racist and he needs a racist voter base. You know - to make a MAGA mob filled with white grievance that energizes them. Trump wanted to declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist organization even though Black Lives Matter has never committed a terrorist act. And Trump plotted and connived and schemes and plans and organized the plan to throw out all the votes by black voters in big cities because they voted for Biden. You can’t get more racist than that.

Forum List

Back