The fall of Trumpism continues

How did candidates Trump supported do in the primaries a few days ago? Got any more predictions?

A testament to Trump's grip on his cult. That's why he can't lose in the primary if he runs. Sadly for him, that undying admiration for him doesn't extend far beyond his cult. That's why he can't win in the general if he runs.

Piss off

Its takes a weak mind to utter as many personal insults as you do
The effect of Biden ending Trump's Title 42 policy is that any person who walks across the border and claims amnesty, will be released into the US with only a court date at sometime a year or more away, and be free to engage in commerce and reproduce at tax payer expense. It may be true that Biden's admin would have lost court challenges brought by "pro-illegal immigration progressives," but he didn't need to cave.

Further, how a person needing amnesty "walk into this country?" The two facts seem contradictory. Mexico has no policy of torturing people. If one is tortured or a political prisoner, they can't be walking.

I realize Biden is probably only aware of policy as it relates to Ukraine. And he is more cognitively there than Putin (which should send cold shivers down all our spines). So he probably is only marginally at fault for his administration's performance on illegal immigration. But the facts don't support any conclusion other than the Biden admin is Pro-Illegal Immigration.

And between that and inflation, the Dems could easily lose 70 House seats. And they should. But unfortunately, the gop is running a spate of Big Lie Trump sycophants.

PS, AND a potus has exec power to issue rules for immigration.

The effect of Biden ending Trump's Title 42 policy is that any person who walks across the border and claims amnesty, will be released into the US with only a court date at sometime a year or more away, and be free to engage in commerce and reproduce at tax payer expense. It may be true that Biden's admin would have lost court challenges brought by "pro-illegal immigration progressives," but he didn't need to cave.

Further, how a person needing amnesty "walk into this country?" The two facts seem contradictory. Mexico has no policy of torturing people. If one is tortured or a political prisoner, they can't be walking.

I realize Biden is probably only aware of policy as it relates to Ukraine. And he is more cognitively there than Putin (which should send cold shivers down all our spines). So he probably is only marginally at fault for his administration's performance on illegal immigration. But the facts don't support any conclusion other than the Biden admin is Pro-Illegal Immigration.

And between that and inflation, the Dems could easily lose 70 House seats. And they should. But unfortunately, the gop is running a spate of Big Lie Trump sycophants.
are you suggesting there aren't cartels in Mexico?

A testament to Trump's grip on his cult. That's why he can't lose in the primary if he runs. Sadly for him, that undying admiration for him doesn't extend far beyond his cult. That's why he can't win in the general if he runs.
We'll see what happens.

You cant know how many illegals cross that you didnt catch

And “caught “ does not mean turned back

They are flown at government expense to a city somewhere in America and turned loose

Moron, I just said many are admitted to await trial while many are turned back.

Translation: that's me NOT saying "caught means turned back."

Is English even your first language?

Cartels won't get a person amnesty. Amnesty requires some form of political oppression. Cartels are just criminal organizations. I doubt even Trump Inc qualifies. (JOKE)
Cartels are allowed to operate in Mexico. Or are you saying the Mexicans take them on? Let me laugh.

or where's the records on that? Let's get the count that crossed and the count that went to court and the count that was returned.

It's simple math.
We’re told that very few show up for their court date

Wanna bet? Bi-Dumb and Kamala the Kunt keep right on fucking this country over people will be BEGGING for Trump to return and fix this toilet the US has become under your 100% far Left Communist rule, dumbshit Bolshevik.

Forum List

Back