The FBI can spend millions fishing for collusion but can't protect our students.

It is not out of possibility that FBI agents let this happen because it could be used against the administration and used to disarm the people.

Is that what happened?

You heard me correctly. The FBI KNEW the kid in Florida was threatening to go on a killing spree and couldn't even be bothered to forward the info to local offices or officials.

Liberal election tantrums > A child's life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...efore-school-massacre/?utm_term=.2d4302be194f

But no expense was spared in the Trump fishing exposition.
And some of you want only these people to have guns...
Even with a ONE MONTH heads up they still couldn't protect anyone.

You've decided to go off the rails entirely. As little Lying Trump would say, sad.

View attachment 177197

The FBI has stopped countless terrorist attacks on US soil but because the orange turd tells his mindless followers that they're bad now they see them as 'bad'. They aren't. He is.
Not one word of your post was on topic.

Loser fail

A look at FBI call center that failed to flag tip on shooter

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CALL THE FBI TIP LINE?

Representatives at the public access line — the bureau's tip center in West Virginia — are responsible for taking information from the public.

If a tip appears credible and warrants further investigation, it is supposed to be forwarded to an FBI field office.

Other tips sometimes involve non-criminal incidents and aren't passed along, while threats against politicians, including the president, could be referred to the Secret Service.

Before the call center opened in 2012, field offices handled their own tips, which could inundate agents.

Officials have encouraged the public to use the line after nearly every major U.S. terror attack or mass shooting in the past few years.

____

HOW MANY CALLS ARE RECEIVED?

On average, more than 2,100 calls were received each day in 2017
, and the more than 150 employees who work for the tip line answered a total of 766,888 calls for the year.

Since the tip line opened, it has received more than 2 million calls that resulted in thousands of actionable tips and leads for special agents and intelligence analysts, the FBI says.

____

WHAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED WITH THE TIP ABOUT NIKOLAS CRUZ?

The information should have been "assessed as a potential threat to life," the FBI said, and forwarded to the agents in the Miami field office to investigate.

The FBI and Department of Justice are investigating why the tip about Cruz was not sent to field agents.

So that is about 14 calls a day if evenly spread between the 150 workers...........or more considering work schedule......

So the problem was that the call screening didn't forward the tips on this shooting????

Was this a case of 1 call screener failing at the job? Or was it a new employee who wasn't properly trained? Or was it 1 person who failed the program by not considering the threat VIABLE?

To me.............the system broke down at the point of access at the call screening center............It was not forwarded to field agents to further assess the situation............

SO BLAMING the ENTIRE FBI for this doesn't jive for me..........................

Again, I repeat................I will not throw the entire FBI under a Greyhound Bus for this issue..............In regards to the 3 RING CIRCUS RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA thing...................It is RIDICULOUS.......................It is politically motivated ...........and a WASTE OF RESOURCES when they need to focus on REAL THREATS NOT MADE UP ONES from some PUNK in England,.

It is not out of possibility that FBI agents let this happen because it could be used against the administration and used to disarm the people.

Is that what happened?

Yes, actually it is out of the realm of possibility and you are a piece of shit for even suggesting such a thing

Hussein 'Transformed' the FBI into the corrupt mess we see today. He used it as a political weapon against the opposition. The last 8yrs, most of its time & resources were spent on trying to hurt the opposition party.

Hussein did the same thing with the IRS. He should have been impeached over his awful IRS abuses. The only way to fix the FBI, is to completely clean house. But i wouldn't expect that to happen. Too many well-connected entrenched Deep State cretins.

Representatives at the public access line — the bureau's tip center in West Virginia — are responsible for taking information from the public.

If a tip appears credible and warrants further investigation, it is supposed to be forwarded to an FBI field office.

Other tips sometimes involve non-criminal incidents and aren't passed along, while threats against politicians, including the president, could be referred to the Secret Service.

Before the call center opened in 2012, field offices handled their own tips, which could inundate agents.

Officials have encouraged the public to use the line after nearly every major U.S. terror attack or mass shooting in the past few years.

____

, and the more than 150 employees who work for the tip line answered a total of 766,888 calls for the year.

Since the tip line opened, it has received more than 2 million calls that resulted in thousands of actionable tips and leads for special agents and intelligence analysts, the FBI says.

____

The information should have been "assessed as a potential threat to life," the FBI said, and forwarded to the agents in the Miami field office to investigate.

The FBI and Department of Justice are investigating why the tip about Cruz was not sent to field agents.
funny. the left bitches whines and cries out for something to be done and now that we encourage people to call and say HEY CHECK THIS OUT!!! we excuse them for not being able to.

so what is the point of see something say something again? maybe that was a stupid appeals move, not a fix the problem move.

____

____

funny. the left bitches whines and cries out for something to be done and now that we encourage people to call and say HEY CHECK THIS OUT!!! we excuse them for not being able to.

so what is the point of see something say something again? maybe that was a stupid appeals move, not a fix the problem move.
I'm not left wing................never have been................I'm tired of trying to frag the entire FBI every damned times this happens..........

I hit the nail on the head with that post......it appears that a call screen didn't pass the information as credible.............

In a nation of so many people these things will happen and will happen again..........There is NO FOOL PROOF METHODOLOGY that will stop these things from happening every single time...............It's NOT GONNA HAPPEN,......

____

____

I'm not left wing................never have been................I'm tired of trying to frag the entire FBI every damned times this happens..........

I hit the nail on the head with that post......it appears that a call screen didn't pass the information as credible.............

In a nation of so many people these things will happen and will happen again..........There is NO FOOL PROOF METHODOLOGY that will stop these things from happening every single time...............It's NOT GONNA HAPPEN,......
was more venting than anything - i can agree with you on this.

Someone in the FBI made a conscious decision to withhold that information. Why? Did that person think that the greater good would be served by letting these children die? The result used by anti constitutionalist to advance their cause. Or just to bash Trump.

Someone in the FBI made a conscious decision to withhold that information. Why? Did that person think that the greater good would be served by letting these children die? The result used by anti constitutionalist to advance their cause. Or just to bash Trump.
Or did the call screener just make a human error and screw up.....................Did he or she deem it not credible.......................and in hind site go........I really screwed up..........

Was it an intentional mistake..................I highly doubt it............Had he passed it forward............would the field agents have acted on it............or would it be passed to a dust collecting in box.............who knows...

It is easy to see in hind site................

In football..........if the team only did what the fans said they should do from the cheap seats their Team would never lose.

The FBI somehow managed to uncover a you tube video that they alleged was responsible for the Benghazi debacle in order to protect Obama and Hillary from criticism. The poor guy who made the video is still in jail but strangely enough the FBI couldn't locate a violent kid who posted a video where he claimed to be a mass shooter. Russians were using social media to encourage protests and unrest while the FBI was illegally conducting a surveillance on a political candidate. What does that tell you about the FBI? The director needs to resign and every ranking supervisor needs to be demoted.

Any old chance to trash the FBI .. Amiright?
When the shoe fits....

Yeah, well it pisses me off too that they couldn't have done more But many times their hands are tied.
But unlike Trump and his minions, at least they have admitted wrongdoing.
FBI says it failed to properly investigate January tip on teen accused in Florida school shooting
Well that makes its all better.....

Hey be happy - You have another reason to trash the FBI now.
:itsok:

This is Hussein's 'Tranformed' corrupt mess. He turned the FBI into a weapon against the opposition. He did the same thing with the IRS. He should have been impeached for his awful IRS abuses. The FBI has lost its way. And i don't think it will ever regain credibility.

When the shoe fits....

Yeah, well it pisses me off too that they couldn't have done more But many times their hands are tied.
FBI says it failed to properly investigate January tip on teen accused in Florida school shooting

Fixing a dysfunctional org is not trashing...try to keep up

You heard me correctly. The FBI KNEW the kid in Florida was threatening to go on a killing spree and couldn't even be bothered to forward the info to local offices or officials.

Liberal election tantrums > A child's life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...efore-school-massacre/?utm_term=.2d4302be194f

But no expense was spared in the Trump fishing exposition.
And some of you want only these people to have guns...
Even with a ONE MONTH heads up they still couldn't protect anyone.
How was a kid able to get guns with that history?
I love how every thread that you have made in the last 3 days is a excuse..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

When the shoe fits....

Those that overlooked crimes under Obama are guilty as sin of being complete failures at their jobs............

But they don't make the whole FBI the bad guys.............

It is clear as a bell who weaponized the intel agencies against American citizens and Trump. It is also clear who profited from their positions while in gov't........while violating laws of Classified information and Destroying evidence that they had a court order to hand over.......

pfft.

When the shoe fits....

This is Obama's 'Transformed' corrupt FBI mess. He turned it into a weapon against the opposition. He did the same thing to the IRS. The FBI has lost its way. It'll take many years for it to regain credibility.

When the shoe fits....

This is Obama's 'Transformed' corrupt FBI mess. He turned it into a weapon against the opposition. He did the same thing to the IRS. The FBI has lost its way. It'll take many years for it to regain credibility.

Christopher Steele worked for both Clinton and Obama's FBI. And go figure, Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr's wife worked for the same Fusion GPS that Steele worked for. Are we supposed to believe that was just innocent coincidence? You want Collusion? There it is. It was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. That's the Collusion investigation that should be happening.

Forum List

Back