The FBI ...

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?

1612705129072.png

I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?
The FBI is no longer respected as a competent organization as it once was

there are so many examples to point to

For instance the russians warned the FBI under robert mueller that the brothers who bombed Boston Marathon were terrorist threats

but the Bureau as they like to call themselves did nothing

is that the fault of agents in the field or the corrupt Deep State swamp rats running things in Washington?

Either way it does not inspire confidence in the organization

The Federal Bureau of Incompetence has always been corrupt- just look at it's original director who used black mail- and dressed like a woman in private (so it's said)- not that that is corrupt, mind you, but, telling none the less-

As for where the buck stops on the corruption- congress. It has the authority but it's as corrupt as its alphabet agencies, the FBI is just one- which I can't find authority to amass in the rules for the corrupt- but, when the general populace is trained from the 1st grade on to trust and believe the rulers are the criminals in the District of Criminals, then, well, you get criminals- criminal action begets criminal action. This is (and always has been) a monkey see monkey do world-

For instance the russians warned the FBI under robert mueller that the brothers who bombed Boston Marathon were terrorist threats

is that the fault of agents in the field or the corrupt Deep State swamp rats running things in Washington?

They always claim the street level agents are good . It's corrupt at the top. Obviously the street guys that investigate the crimes . Don't they wonder why after they gather evidence , why isn't anyone arrested?

The Federal Bureau of Incompetence has always been corrupt- just look at it's original director who used black mail- and dressed like a woman in private (so it's said)- not that that is corrupt, mind you, but, telling none the less-
In private? It's not at all clear that he ever had any privacy at all or anywhere even in his own bedroom or bathroom to take off his own clothes without being charged with indecent exposure or something like that.

Never married, either. The damned Catholics in charge of all the organized crime networks fucking hated the man.

Nowadays it's even worse than Al Capone's heyday in the Roaring Twenties. There are too many cop-calling whores with a pro-organized-crime agenda on their cell phones.
Those are good questions. Especially when that information isn't showing up in court for the purpose of prosecuting crime. My own political enemies have played every dirty trick in the book against me to ruin my life including several overt attempts to murder me, which they have established that they can and will get away with, since there is nothing to stop them.

In private? It's not at all clear that he ever had any privacy at all or anywhere even in his own bedroom or bathroom to take off his own clothes without being charged with indecent exposure or something like that.

Never married, either. The damned Catholics in charge of all the organized crime networks fucking hated the man.

Nowadays it's even worse than Al Capone's heyday in the Roaring Twenties. There are too many cop-calling whores with a pro-organized-crime agenda on their cell phones.
You didn't address the corruption- I said, it has always been corrupt and mentioned the dressing as "or so it's said"

Cops are corrupt. Period. The higher they go on the food chain the more corrupt they become. It has to be that way to retain their alleged authority, with power over those who select them for the higher on the food chain residence-

“It’s a big orchestration, to execute a sting or a bust, like what we’ve just seen in California, and it takes months and months of planning and funding. And that’s why it’s very important for both local and federal, local, state, and federal government to support the fight against sex trafficking, because you cannot do it on your own,” Booyens said.
Can't do it on your own? That's because
  1. If you don't sleep with a whore you're a faggot unless you masturbate, in case you're a man.
  2. And for a woman, you're either a whore or a lesbian unless you practice witchcraft with a broomstick up your vagina.
That's the rules of the road.

You didn't address the corruption- I said, it has always been corrupt and mentioned the dressing as "or so it's said"
Lips move, tongues wag, lives are ruined, people get away with murder. I'm not saying anything different.

The FBI knew about the Islamic Homophobe in Orlando but did nothing to stop the killings. Same with the schools shootings, had mothers warning the Feds, but again no action was taken. I have no respect for the FBI, from bottom to the top.

They can’t even solve all the missing persons cases. I agree ...what do they do?

The FBI knew about the Islamic Homophobe in Orlando but did nothing to stop the killings. Same with the schools shootings, had mothers warning the Feds, but again no action was taken. I have no respect for the FBI, from bottom to the top.

Sad but true.

You forgot the big one, Fisagate crossfire hurricane.

And......

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

i. Naming Richard Jewell as the FBI’s leading suspect in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing on July 27, 1996.

j. .....or illegally spying on American citizens, especially the elected President of the United States?

k. How about the at least 17 significant errors or omissions in the FISA applications all of which just happen to work against Trump and to the Deep State/Hillary election bid?

l. “Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide

m. “The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with” The 13 revelations showing the FBI never really had a Russia collusion case to begin with
“…FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty to charges that he falsified information on FISA warrant applications to spy on former members of the Trump campaign,…”

n. Railroading military hero and pro-American, General Flynn?

o. Hiding Hunter Biden's laptop until after the election, so voters didn't know the Bidens were on Communist China's payroll?

FBI...collects the evidence and statements......destroys the evidence (kid you not) and then charges witnesses to keep them silent or they conveniently get arkansided. If you have evidence about the swamp doing crimes---don't go to the FBI with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back