The FBI ...

I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?
They can’t even solve all the missing persons cases. I agree ...what do they do?
They waste a shitload of taxpayer money protecting and covering up for themselves the way I see it. Get rid of them and save the money. We don't need shit like this when we're 28 trillion in debt.

So does this mean there is nothing we the people can do about this . Obviously you can't vote them out . Democrats control the voting machines. So we are helpless is what everyone is saying?

Real Americans are left with the same way of providing truth as Soviet hostages, their citizens, were:

“Samizdat
Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader.”
Samizdat - Wikipedia

This is no longer ‘it could happen,’ or ‘it will happen,’…..it did happen.

Reagan rescued the Russian people.

Who will rescue us?

I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?

Trump should have closed the FBI, just shut it all down; it cannot be fixed

Trump should have closed the FBI, just shut it all down; it cannot be fixed

Or.....transferred them to.....

'Guardians' of the galaxy: Space Force personnel get a name'

Some lefty was gloating yesterday about some people being charged with conspiracy for organizing the dc riot.

I asked him how many lefties have been arrested for organizing the last 5 years of riots.

He did not reply.

Unequal application of the law, is unjust and oppression.

1612955819082.png

The whackjobs are out in force I see.

Hunter's laptop is a nothing burger and is under investigation (likely investigating how Rudy got involved in that nonsense)

There was no election fraud

Epstein was arrested (a second time)

etc. etc.

You people are nuts

Forum List

Back