The FBI ...

I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?
The FBI
Fraternity of brutality and interrogation
They’re a glorified terrorist organization

I have a question or 5.... so ,over the past 5 years there have been many stories about our political elites involved in corruption , collusion with our enemies, hunters laptop, Clintons server. Election fraud, Lolita express, Epstein island. Etc etc. Etc.
Well one thing that always seems to be the common denominator is our own FBI has and knew about all of it months before ..

So my question is what does the FBI do ? Who do they work for ? Who do they answer to? Share information with? Who pulls the strings ? At this point it's pretty obvious they don't miss a trick , but don't do a damn thing to stop anything! What gives?
They protect globo homo Inc uniparty ..and harass innocent patriotic Americans

They're gonna clear hunter bidens "good name" shortly ....watch

They protect globo homo Inc uniparty ..and harass innocent patriotic Americans

They're gonna clear hunter bidens "good name" shortly ....watch
USA law enforcement are mostly a bunch of thugs and psychopaths

“Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide
That doesn't mean anything whatsoever from a secret parallel construction court of lies, slander, mental health, and gun control. FISA isn't exactly over 100 on the IQ charts anyways, not with other stateside "courts not of record" and still other abominations of law in a land of bondage and slavery.

We can have all the specious philosophical discussions we want about what the FISA court has ordered secretly versus openly — and which orders are binding and which are not — not even the ancient Roman legal system that crucified Jesus could have been as bad as the United States of America in this day and age.

The FBI serves the Democratic Party which, in turn, serves Satan, the ruler of this world.

They can’t even solve all the missing persons cases. I agree ...what do they do?
The FBI can't magically reconnect you with long lost boyfriends or help all the families who ask for "closure" with a viewing of the body at an open casket funeral.
What do they do? Do they arrest anyone ? How many people do we pay to do nothing ?

They can’t even solve all the missing persons cases. I agree ...what do they do?
The FBI can't magically reconnect you with long lost boyfriends or help all the families who ask for "closure" with a viewing of the body at an open casket funeral.
How many cold cases are there because they are not investigated properly? Sure they may get lucky 30 years later with DNA being linked through ancestry websites....But that’s not saying much about their “investigative” skills. Hell...online sleuthing links up just as many if not more John and Jane Does with names....and they do it for free.

“Judge Rosemary Collyer, the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court,…. issued a rare public order on Tuesday rebuking the Federal Bureau of Investigation…” Secretive Surveillance Court Rebukes FBI Over Handling of Wiretapping of Trump Aide
That doesn't mean anything whatsoever from a secret parallel construction court of lies, slander, mental health, and gun control. FISA isn't exactly over 100 on the IQ charts anyways, not with other stateside "courts not of record" and still other abominations of law in a land of bondage and slavery.

We can have all the specious philosophical discussions we want about what the FISA court has ordered secretly versus openly — and which orders are binding and which are not — not even the ancient Roman legal system that crucified Jesus could have been as bad as the United States of America in this day and age.

"not even the ancient Roman legal system that crucified Jesus could have been as bad as the United States of America in this day and age."

I'll help you pack.

So does this mean there is nothing we the people can do about this . Obviously you can't vote them out . Democrats control the voting machines. So we are helpless is what everyone is saying?

The FBI is no longer respected as a competent organization as it once was

there are so many examples to point to

For instance the russians warned the FBI under robert mueller that the brothers who bombed Boston Marathon were terrorist threats

but the Bureau as they like to call themselves did nothing

is that the fault of agents in the field or the corrupt Deep State swamp rats running things in Washington?

Either way it does not inspire confidence in the organization

The FBI never deserved the reputation they had. They were corrupt from day one. And nothing has changed since.

It's pretty apparent that it protects the political elite. It persecutes the enemies of the political class and now is a true enemy of the PEOPLE. As is the DOJ as a whole.

The FBI is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing. Did you think they were supposed to protect US? No. They are an enforcement arm of the democrat communists.. Like antifa and burn loot murder.

It's pretty apparent that it protects the political elite. It persecutes the enemies of the political class and now is a true enemy of the PEOPLE. As is the DOJ as a whole.
They certainly are not arresting anyone ...

The Federal Bureau of Incompetence has always been corrupt- just look at it's original director who used black mail- and dressed like a woman in private (so it's said)- not that that is corrupt, mind you, but, telling none the less-

As for where the buck stops on the corruption- congress. It has the authority but it's as corrupt as its alphabet agencies, the FBI is just one- which I can't find authority to amass in the rules for the corrupt- but, when the general populace is trained from the 1st grade on to trust and believe the rulers are the criminals in the District of Criminals, then, well, you get criminals- criminal action begets criminal action. This is (and always has been) a monkey see monkey do world-
I call the corruptos "the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party"(RCDP).

Forum List

Back