The fight goes on in Texas

Not surprising that Gov. Perry would use a special session to try and pull off something underhanded like this. The Majority in Texas fell we have enough restrictions on abortion and this is just a waste of tax payer money as this will likely wind up in the Courts.

Planned parenthood is a real waster of taxpayer money.

$1B across 50 States? You're a moron

By oppressing women! How dare they control their lady parts?

Apparently they cant,or they wouldnt be in need of an abortion.

Isn't that kind of their choice.

It's their choice to have sex, and it's their choice to get an abortion.

Not yours.

Do you support infanticide when a 2 year old is driving its mom crazy, robbing her of sleep, and keeping her from dating and hitting the bars?

But tell us, when does that fetus become a human being? second question: if someone kills a pregnant woman he is charged with two counts of murder----why?

Apparently they cant,or they wouldnt be in need of an abortion.

Not yours.

Do you support infanticide when a 2 year old is driving its mom crazy, robbing her of sleep, and keeping her from dating and hitting the bars?

But tell us, when does that fetus become a human being? second question: if someone kills a pregnant woman he is charged with two counts of murder----why?

If you smash my car window, you'd be charged with a crime. If I smashed my own car window I would not be.

Not yours.

If you smash my car window, you'd be charged with a crime. If I smashed my own car window I would not be.

bad analogy. if I am sitting in your car doing nothing but living, and you kill me by smashing your window in my face you would be charged with a crime.

If you burn down your own house with your children in it, you will absolutely be charged with a crime.

Not yours.

So the fetus is yours ?

[

Obviously not. She can put the child up for adoption at that point. Or relinquish custody.

[

But tell us, when does that fetus become a human being?

When it stops being a fetus and becomes a baby. That's when it's OUTSIDE her body.

[ second question: if someone kills a pregnant woman he is charged with two counts of murder----why?

Because we have retarded people making laws.

bad analogy. if I am sitting in your car doing nothing but living, and you kill me by smashing your window in my face you would be charged with a crime.

Perfectly valid analogy. Her body, her choice. It is that simple.

We don't have an abortion problem in this country, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem and abortion is simply a symptom.

Safe, legal, rare.

So the fetus is yours ?

It is residing in my body, putting my life and health at risk.

:clap2:

Texas Senate passes new abortion restrictions

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The Texas Senate passed sweeping new abortion restrictions late Friday, sending them to Republican Gov. Rick Perry to sign into law after weeks of protests and rallies that drew thousands of people to the Capitol and made the state the focus of the national abortion debate.

Republicans used their large majority in the Texas Legislature to pass the bill nearly three weeks after a filibuster by Democratic Sen. Wendy Davis and an outburst by abortion-rights activists in the Senate gallery disrupted a deadline vote June 25.

Called back for a new special session by Perry, lawmakers took up the bill again as thousands of supporters and opponents held rallies and jammed the Capitol to testify at public hearings. As the Senate took its final vote, protesters in the hallway outside the chamber chanted, "Shame! Shame! Shame!"

Democrats have called the GOP proposal unnecessary and unconstitutional. Republicans said the measure was about protecting women and unborn children.

House Bill 2 would require doctors to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals, allow abortions only in surgical centers, limit where and when women may take abortion-inducing pills and ban abortions after 20 weeks.

Texas Senate passes new abortion restrictions

We don't have an abortion problem in this country, we have an unwanted pregnancy problem and abortion is simply a symptom.

Safe, legal, rare.

you are correct that we have an unwanted pregnacy problem, why is that? lack of education? culture? lack of parental influence?

an unborn child is NOT part of your body, you are carrying and nourishing it, but it is not you. it is a separate human being. If you choose to kill it how is that any different from killing a 2 year old who is driving you crazy?

try to answer honestly.

Not yours.

True liberal mindset....compare murdering a human life to smashing a car window, Seawytch does not care about human life unless it is a murderer or a terrorist on death row. :cool:

Last edited:

Safe, legal, rare.

The cute little sayings like "stay out of my vagina" are getting stale. The fact that you even have to resort to crap like that is evidence of your desperation. No one wants your vagina or uterus or any other of your body parts. Women aren't born with a fetus. It only gets there because a womans egg is fertilized by sperm. You know full well that pro lifers are concerned about the fetus. You claim it belongs to you, it's in your body and therefore you have a right to do anything you want to with it. The opposition merely disagrees and feels that the fetus isn't owned. The feel as if it's a being that has a right to mature and be born.

The bill passed in Texas; the governor will sign it, and the disgusting abbatoirs that aren't fit for dogs to be spayed in will either come up to modern day standards, or go out of business.

Jars of urine, feces, and tampons were taken from the bussed-in protesters. Nice. Wonder if joe's there. Probably not, men who promote baby killing are pretty scarce in the public venue.

Safe, legal, rare.

you are correct that we have an unwanted pregnacy problem, why is that? lack of education? culture? lack of parental influence?

an unborn child is NOT part of your body, you are carrying and nourishing it, but it is not you. it is a separate human being. If you choose to kill it how is that any different from killing a 2 year old who is driving you crazy?

try to answer honestly.

Stop being an asshole. You guys would get a lot farther if you did because nobody likes abortion.

I would like to see a world where not another abortion is ever performed for any reason...I just know it can't ever be legislated away.

Forum List

Back