The fight goes on in Texas

I honestly don't understand Republicans. So concerned with a fetus, but once the little baby is born, fuck 'em. It's not MY kid. Why should I have to support it? Let the thing starve. Cut it's food stamps and school lunches and don't you dare give that little shit health care.

:eusa_eh: Please... Real conservatives are the most compassionate people in this country. Liberals act like they want to help somebody when all they really do is feed the bureaucracy and line their own pockets..They are pathetic really

I'd rather have my tax dollars sent to support poor American kids than sent over the middle east to make the Zionists and their neighbors play nice with each other.

Tax dollars aren't sent to the poor directly are they? they feed the bureaucracy like I said, they make politicians and their cronies rich..now get your head out of your ass boy. this is an abortion thread

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand Republicans. So concerned with a fetus, but once the little baby is born, fuck 'em. It's not MY kid. Why should I have to support it? Let the thing starve. Cut it's food stamps and school lunches and don't you dare give that little shit health care.

:eusa_eh: Please... Real conservatives are the most compassionate people in this country. Liberals act like they want to help somebody when all they really do is feed the bureaucracy and line their own pockets..They are pathetic really

Provided one isn't gay, or transgender, or a woman exercising her right to privacy – in such cases conservatives can be among the most cruel and authoritarian.

[
Tax dollars aren't sent to the poor directly are they? they feed the bureaucracy like I said, they make politicians and their cronies rich..now get your head out of your ass boy. this is an abortion thread

How do you define "Directly".

Most of the money we pay for "please don't riot for better conditions" money goes directly to the poor.

Which is all welfare is. Keeping the poor from rioting for something better.

Texas House nears vote on proposed abortion restrictions

(Reuters) - Thousands of supporters and opponents of abortion rights converged on the Texas Capitol on Monday for hours of protests as the state House of Representatives prepares to debate the proposed abortion restrictions on Tuesday.

The state House could vote on the bill as early as Tuesday, two weeks after Democratic state Senator Wendy Davis filibustered for 11 hours to prevent passage of the legislation. Davis's tactic forced Republicans to start over in the state legislature their effort to pass a ban on most abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy and toughen regulations for abortion clinics.

On Monday evening blue-clad supporters of the legislation - including former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee and Michelle Duggar of the reality TV show "19 Kids and Counting" - crowded outside the statehouse chanting, "Pass the bill!" and praying.

"Our battle, ladies and gentlemen, is not between Republicans and Democrats," Robert Jeffress, senior pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, told the crowd. "The battle is between light and darkness, between good and evil, between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Satan, and it is a battle we are going to win."

Texas House nears vote on proposed abortion restrictions

:clap2:

Tougher abortion bill moves forward in Texas

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas Republicans voted early today to move forward with new abortion restrictions, after limiting testimony at a public hearing, refusing to consider Democratic amendments and imposing strict security precautions to prevent disruptions from protesting abortion-rights supporters.

On a party-line vote, the Republican majority sent the bill to the full Texas House for a vote next week. Gov. Rick Perry is pushing his allies in the Legislature to move quickly after he called lawmakers back for a second special session to pass the bill, which would limit when, where and how women may obtain an abortion in the state.

More than 3,500 people came to the Capitol and registered a position on the bill, and more than 1,100 signed up to testify. But fewer than 100 people had a chance to express their views because the top Republican on the committee limited testimony to eight hours and refused entreaties to extend it.

Read more: Tougher abortion bill moves forward in Texas - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

You'd understand us much better if you didn't believe your own propaganda.

What isn’t ‘propaganda’ is the hypocrisy of the right, and their desire to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

It’s unfortunate that republican Texas lawmakers can’t do the ‘conservative thing’ and allow individuals to decide matters both personal and private absent unwarranted interference by the state.

What isn’t ‘propaganda’ is the hypocrisy of the right, and their desire to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

It’s unfortunate that republican Texas lawmakers can’t do the ‘conservative thing’ and allow individuals to decide matters both personal and private absent unwarranted interference by the state.

Yeah how about we just decriminalize murder all together:cuckoo:

Well, there are honest liberals who admit that killing babies in the womb is selective murder, and so they want to decriminalize murdering children out of the womb up to an age of about 1, I think.

Well, there are honest liberals who admit that killing babies in the womb is selective murder, and so they want to decriminalize murdering children out of the womb up to an age of about 1, I think.

Many liberals believe this:cuckoo:

Doctors should have the right to kill newborn babies because they are disabled, too expensive or simply unwanted by their mothers, an academic with links to Oxford University has claimed.

Francesca Minerva, a philosopher and medical ethicist, argues a young baby is not a real person and so killing it in the first days after birth is little different to aborting it in the womb.

Even a healthy baby could have its life snuffed out if the mother decides she can’t afford to look after it, the article published by the British Medical Journal group states.

Doctors 'should have the right to kill unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person' claims Oxford academic | Mail Online

You mean our desire to protect the individual liberty and life of the child. No one has liberty to kill their child. It's not a right. Those who claim otherwise have no clue what rights are.

lefties prefer to ignore the individual living and growing in the womb....lefties prefer to ignore the personal matter of that child losing his personal life......lefies prefer to have unwarranted interference by an abortion doctor....

The majority of Texans approve the bill. It's the FEDS who are interfering in their right to determine the law in their own state. This is one of the examples that we always hear about .... of the GOVERNMENT interjecting themselves into the WOMBS of women.

The women rejected government oversight of their reproduction. So the feds are stepping in and saying "Oh no you don't...we can and will plop ourselves right here, regardless of what you want."

63% of Babies Aborted in Texas Are Black or Hispanic; Annual Total Exceeds Population of Galveston

Texas, where the state House today approved a bill that would prohibit abortion after the 20th week of pregnancy, 63 percent of the babies aborted in the most recent year on record were black or Hispanic, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In fact, the black and Hispanic babies aborted in Texas in the latest year on record exceeded the entire population of the city of Galveston. Each year, the CDC publishes an “Abortion Surveillance” report. The most recent report, published on Nov. 23, 2012, presents abortion data for calendar year 2009. For that year, 27 states plus the District of Columbia provided the CDC not only with their overall abortion numbers, but also with those numbers categorized by how many abortions were done on non-Hispanic white women, non-Hispanic black women, Hispanic women, and women of other races or ethnicities. (New York City also reported the abortions done within the municipality and the race and ethnicity of the women whose babies were aborted.) Overall, there were 435,480 abortions in these 27 states and the District of Columbia that reported abortion by race and ethnicity for 2009. Of these 435,480 abortions, 163,975 (or 37.7 percent) killed non-Hispanic white babies, 154,266 (or 35.4 percent) killed non-Hispanic black babies, 89,846 (or 20.6 percent) killed Hispanic babies, and 27,393 (or 6.3 percent) killed babies of other races or ethnicities. In Texas in 2009, abortionists killed 77,152 unborn babies, according to the CDC. Of those 77,152 babies aborted in Texas, 24,457 (or 31.7 percent) were non-Hispanic white babies, 19,152 (or 24.8 percent) were non-Hispanic black babies, 29,576 (or 38.3 percent) were Hispanic babies, and 3,967 (or 5.1 percent) were babies of other races or ethnicities

63% of Babies Aborted in Texas Are Black or Hispanic; Annual Total Exceeds Population of Galveston | CNS News

I honestly don't understand liberals. So concerned that killing a human fetus is considered THE responsible alternative to growing up, but letting one live is irresponsible because it takes so much out of people, and anyone who promotes parenthood or paddling one's own canoe is uncaring.

There was a crowd because planned parenthood bused in paid protestors just like they always do.

Oh yeah, I hear tell they brought in a boat load of coolies from China and burrow loads of mexicans from Walmart.:eusa_drool:

I honestly don't understand liberals. So concerned that killing a human fetus is considered THE responsible alternative to growing up, but letting one live is irresponsible because it takes so much out of people, and anyone who promotes parenthood or paddling one's own canoe is uncaring.

I truely don't understand conservtaives, too dumb to realize that about 1/2 of these women aborting fetuses are Republican. And further, 66% of these abortions are paid for by the rich girls in cash, only 33% are paid for by government. I truely cannot understand the ignorance involved in screaming Liberal when it is your own Bill Frist knocking down millions from investments in abortion clinics.

I mean, have you people no shame when you practice deception here? LMAO!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back