The fight goes on in Texas

JED...what's with the fascination with homosexual acts? Quite odd...come out of the closet pal...no one is going to be mad at you.

You're the only one talking about homosexual acts, AnalAtheist. Like the PM you sent me with a pic of you in panties. Ugh, no thanks. BTW, you need to shave your bikini line. Just sayin'.

ANd yours to me: "I really want to suck your balls". That's two posts of yours mentioning homosexuality, plus your offer to swallow my sack.. Who has the fascination? :eusa_think:

Sorry, PMs are not allowed to be posted. I'm just paraphrasing your comments. Maybe you said 'scrotum'. Can't recall at the moment.

Ah figured you would wimp out...well you seem like a child so don't want to hurt your feelings to much...I am beyond your silly little games...But you really should just come out of the closet.

[

The problem is these women/men are to stupid to use birth control in the first place.
And it appears they are so stupid they dont realize they are pregnant for 20 weeks.
How do you reconcile that? Were they just to busy to get an abortion in the first 20 weeks?
I mean come on!!! Thats ridiculous!

here's the problem with THAT argument.

Told this story before, will tell it again.

Knew a gal who was dating a fellow NCO when I was in. Asian girl, traditional upbringing, strict Catholic family, college educated and very good grades.

And when my soon to be ex-friend reneged on his promises to marry her, she decided to stop taking birth control pills. Stupid? Absolutely. But you know what, even smart people do stupid things.

Well, when he still didn't make good on the promises, she had an abortion because her parents would have been mortified. They thought she was still a virgin at 22. Really!

Now here comes the insane part. She broke up with the guy, but then got back together with him a year later, and guess what. Another pregnancy. Another abortion.

Stopped talking to either one of them at that point.

Now, the moral of the story here is that we should not make our laws on the basis of people being smart.

The ...rest of the story is that Wendy Davis's demonstration was on behalf of Gosnell types of horror houses that put women in danger and take the pressure off liberal men.

The ...rest of the story is that Wendy Davis's demonstration was on behalf of Gosnell types of horror houses that put women in danger and take the pressure off liberal men.

Again, there aren't that many Gosnell types, and the law wouldn't apply to them because they'd just ignore it.

Gosnell ignored a shitload of laws that were already on the books. But he got patients because the legit practioners were driven out of the market.

For instance, the one person he actually killed, Mrs. Mognar, went to three other abortion clinics in VA and was refused before she finally got to Gosnell.

Here we go again. These nice non-violent "Conservatives" wishing to 'blast' or punch anyone that uses the same tactics as the Teabaggers.

all the while they will be the biggest screamers of being a victim if something is done to them.

More do as i say not as i do from the control freaks.

Limiting abortions to 20 weeks is not stopping abortions.
I should also think that Women would want good clean abortions clinics with the right type of equipment to help save their own lives in case something went wrong.
This is not a war on women, it helps them. It protects both the unborn up to a certain point in time, before they can feel pain and the woman's life.

banning abortions after 20 weeks is something most people can get behind. This bill goes beyond that with other funding cuts etc....

Run the 20 week ban by itself and i bet it would pass. But if it passed you would have to shut up about abortion till you die. Thats my compromise.

Again, there aren't that many Gosnell types, and the law wouldn't apply to them because they'd just ignore it.

Gosnell ignored a shitload of laws that were already on the books. But he got patients because the legit practioners were driven out of the market.

For instance, the one person he actually killed, Mrs. Mognar, went to three other abortion clinics in VA and was refused before she finally got to Gosnell.

How would you know there aren't many Gosnell types? One or two others are enough to mandate laws against late term slaughter houses. The Pennsylvania politicians declined to enforce simple health standards regarding abortion clinics. There were more investigators dealing with animal slaughterhouses. Now thanks to the babe's demonstration the radical leftie men are satisfied that they might be able to force Texas women into a risky late term abortion that involves stabbing the baby in the back of the head and sucking out it's brain. PETA people would be outraged if dogs were killed this way.

perry-scream_loud.jpg

Does Perry honestly think this will position him for another shot at the White House?

Rick Perry 2016 Run Opposed By 74 Percent Of Texans, PPP Poll Finds

I should also think that Women would want good clean abortions clinics with the right type of equipment to help save their own lives in case something went wrong.
This is not a war on women, it helps them. It protects both the unborn up to a certain point in time, before they can feel pain and the woman's life.

banning abortions after 20 weeks is something most people can get behind. This bill goes beyond that with other funding cuts etc....

Run the 20 week ban by itself and i bet it would pass. But if it passed you would have to shut up about abortion till you die. Thats my compromise.

It will pass as is, compromise that.

It will pass as is, compromise that.

and then challenged in courts where it might be struck down. You can't make a law more powerful than the federal law.

How would you know there aren't many Gosnell types? One or two others are enough to mandate laws against late term slaughter houses. The Pennsylvania politicians declined to enforce simple health standards regarding abortion clinics. There were more investigators dealing with animal slaughterhouses. Now thanks to the babe's demonstration the radical leftie men are satisfied that they might be able to force Texas women into a risky late term abortion that involves stabbing the baby in the back of the head and sucking out it's brain. PETA people would be outraged if dogs were killed this way.

Anyone who performs an abortion is a sick, depraved, criminally insane sociopath who probably strangled puppies in their youth. Gosnell is the rule, not the exception. He merely had no oversight until it was too late.

Leftwing fascist pigs want to keep their deathcamps open at taxpayer expense. The only reason I don't oppose them is because most of their victims would likely end up democrook voters or inmates.

BTW... wasn't hitlary involved in the cause of giving felons the right to vote? Correct me if I've been misled.

Forum List

Back