The Final Battle

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Starting this thread with toobfreak in mind since he's back now and not too long ago he watched the original Lion King for the first time. Trump= Simba and Biden= Scar. Oh and democrat minions = hyenas. This is how this year's election is going to play out politically speaking. (Btw just click the link on the screen of the second video to go to it on YouTube. :D)

Notice how the Dems have whupped you hard and left you crying in ever special election, despite all the polls predicting a glorious Republican win?

We have.

See you in November, losers.

Notice how the Dems have whupped you hard and left you crying in ever special election, despite all the polls predicting a glorious Republican win?

We have.

What!? That doesn't make any sense at all. Does anybody have a libturd dictonary that I can use?

What!? That doesn't make any sense at all. Does anybody have a libturd dictonary that I can use?
I forget how much I have to dumb it down for you.

In every election since 2020, you've gotten your asses whupped, despite the media always predicting a red wave.

Why do you think that's going to change?

In every election since 2020, you've gotten your asses whupped, despite the media always predicting a red wave.

Are you just speaking of presidential elections because we only have them every four years.

I'm speaking of 2022 national elections, state elections, special ballot issues, the whole deal.

And you think that Republicans didn't win anything? I don't think that you're from my local area.

We have.

Your fake confidence in Biden amuses me. Quit pretending like Dems arent in deep fucking shit in November. :laugh:

The Dems have been winning steadily since 2018. The Red Tsunami of 2022 ended up in a pink smear in the House that simply can't govern.,

Biden will win much more easily than we think. Not my first choice but much more than the Convicted Felon.

Forum List

Back