The first election in history with both candidates under FBI investigation

Republackan

Mar 9, 2017
This was the most intriguing election ever in history. Both candidates were under FBI investigation. One is a satanic witch, the other a crazy billionaire. While the loser is casting spells under the moonlight, with her voodoo practitioner husband and coven. The winner is throwing twitter tantrums while still being under FBI investigation.

I gotta say at least we got the best of the worst but, our choices were slim to begin with. I'd rather a crazy billionaire habitual tweeter, than a completely corrupt satanist. If it weren't for the fake Russian fiasco, we would be moving forward as a nation already. Unfortunately the libs are stuck in November 2016. So, we are all waking up everyday to a delusion by the Democrats.

How long do you think it will take for the Democrats to move forward with us fellow Americans?

Or, do you think the Democrats fascist resistance to reality, will last four whole damn years?

It's the first one for which we know that to be so.

I get the sense that were there a prior election in which that happened and that didn't uncover any notable evidence, the fact of the investigation's occurrence would not have been disclosed.

I get the sense that were there a prior election in which that happened and that didn't uncover any notable evidence, the fact of the investigation's occurrence would not have been disclosed.

Do we know? I didn't hear anyone in authority say Trump was part of the investigation. Of course the commiecrats pushed their conspiracy theories but neither Comey or Rogers admitted such.

You're probably right, maybe every presidential candidate gets investigated. But this was an open flat out FBI involved campaign on both sides. Today Comey said he's still investigating the Trump campaign. Why? Just to keep the dems happy I guess. I'm getting tired, it seems like anything the dems are involved in is always full of lies and shady politics.

This was the most intriguing election ever in history. Both candidates were under FBI investigation. One is a satanic witch, the other a crazy billionaire. While the loser is casting spells under the moonlight, with her voodoo practitioner husband and coven. The winner is throwing twitter tantrums while still being under FBI investigation.

I gotta say at least we got the best of the worst but, our choices were slim to begin with. I'd rather a crazy billionaire habitual tweeter, than a completely corrupt satanist. If it weren't for the fake Russian fiasco, we would be moving forward as a nation already. Unfortunately the libs are stuck in November 2016. So, we are all waking up everyday to a delusion by the Democrats.

How long do you think it will take for the Democrats to move forward with us fellow Americans?

Or, do you think the Democrats fascist resistance to reality, will last four whole damn years?
Trump is no worse than the millionaire Thurston Howell the 3rd on Gilligans Island.

Hillary is Queen Of The Damned.

Which one is your worst nightmare ??

You're probably right, maybe every presidential candidate gets investigated. But this was an open flat out FBI involved campaign on both sides. Today Comey said he's still investigating the Trump campaign. Why? Just to keep the dems happy I guess. I'm getting tired, it seems like anything the dems are involved in is always full of lies and shady politics.
Hillary was investigated and found guilty of security violations with her own server -- a bad idea which she got from Colin Powell -- and lying about it.

Bill and Hillary are both born liars. That does not surprise me about a boy from Arkansas but a girl from Chicago should know better than to blatantly lie.

Trump's big mistake as usual was no more than running his mouth during a speech saying Putin should spam and hack Hillary. That sounds like (but is not) collusion with the Russians to everybody.

What a cast of clowns all around !!

Do we know? I didn't hear anyone in authority say Trump was part of the investigation. Of course the commiecrats pushed their conspiracy theories but neither Comey or Rogers admitted such.
Comey said Trump and all his people were (1) being investigated and (2) that he had permission from the Justice Dept to acknowledge it and (3) that there has been no evidence of any linkage between anyone and the Russians. So the Russians were doing it on their own.

Hillary was investigated and found guilty of security violations with her own server -- a bad idea which she got from Colin Powell -- and lying about it.

Bill and Hillary are both born liars. That does not surprise me about a boy from Arkansas but a girl from Chicago should know better than to blatantly lie.

Trump's big mistake as usual was no more than running his mouth during a speech saying Putin should spam and hack Hillary. That sounds like (but is not) collusion with the Russians to everybody.

What a cast of clowns all around !!
found guilty of

Who found her guilty of something? Show me the court documents, please.

Comey said Trump and all his people were (1) being investigated and (2) that he had permission from the Justice Dept to acknowledge it and (3) that there has been no evidence of any linkage between anyone and the Russians. So the Russians were doing it on their own.
there has been no evidence of any linkage between anyone and the Russians. So the Russians were doing it on their own.
Clearly your English grammar skills need a refresher for you don't even understand the meaning carried by verb tense..
Noticing and applying the appropriate meaning based on verb tense is one of the key skills one must master to have strong reading comprehension skills.

Ah, memories...
88_zpsmf1dkvux.jpg~original

If you listen to his opening statement Comey didn't mention Trump as being and investigative target, only associates and members of the campaign. Beyond his opening statement he refused to discuss anyone by name.

FBI Director Comey's entire opening statement

there has been no evidence of any linkage between anyone and the Russians. So the Russians were doing it on their own.
Clearly your English grammar skills need a refresher for you don't even understand the meaning carried by verb tense..
Noticing and applying the appropriate meaning based on verb tense is one of the key skills one must master to have strong reading comprehension skills.
Seems to me, there's nothing wrong with using the present perfect tense in that sentence. It is the erroneous conclusion that the investigation is over and the ultimate decision has been made that is the problem.

Seems to me, there's nothing wrong with using the present perfect tense in that sentence. It is the erroneous conclusion that the investigation is over and the ultimate decision has been made that is the problem.
I agree that the problem isn't that the pres-perf is used in the sentence.

Forum List

Back