🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Europeans Were Black

Ok I get that but read the OP how did blacks turn white or yellow or red?

mutation....and less exposure to the sun.
Actually, if you're blaming exposure to the sun for black skin, that makes no sense at all. Black skin absorbs more heat. And people in cooler climates get just as much sun.

I was explaining why people lost darkness....not how they gained it. Besides, those in colder climates may have had the sun but it was so cold that they had to cover their bodies and faces often to protect from the cold. Hair also could have shielded from the sun while insulating from the cold.
Absorbtion of vitamin D is why people are light or dark skinned. Dark-skinned people were less likely to survive in northern climates where sunshine is infrequent as they succumb to deficiency diseases. Today obviously more diverse and richer diets as well as suppliments make this Darwinian adaptation less important.

Concentrate on the OP he says the first Europeans were black...
Please do remember something that isn't taken into account here. About 12,000 years ago, there was a cataclysmic event that took out about 90% of the total population of the human race. So maybe there were black skin people living in Europe , Asia and even North America, until we do more digging and unearth more evidence, we have to just speculate our history.

Did a Comet Hit Earth 12,000 Years Ago?

Actually, if you're blaming exposure to the sun for black skin, that makes no sense at all. Black skin absorbs more heat. And people in cooler climates get just as much sun.

I was explaining why people lost darkness....not how they gained it. Besides, those in colder climates may have had the sun but it was so cold that they had to cover their bodies and faces often to protect from the cold. Hair also could have shielded from the sun while insulating from the cold.
Lame. Where is your scientific evidence that any of that is true? Oh! That's right! There isn't any. It's just a story someone made up.

I am not a scientist. I don't know the answer to any of this. I have read scientific literature and theories, however.
None of which have any science to back them up.

Lame. Where is your scientific evidence that any of that is true? Oh! That's right! There isn't any. It's just a story someone made up.

I am not a scientist. I don't know the answer to any of this. I have read scientific literature and theories, however.

We dont? I understand about the diets other posters mention..but to me it's weird how if we all originated in Africa how blacks can turn white..

Like I always posted if you shave an animal with fur it's pink ..

We dont? I understand about the diets other posters mention..but to me it's weird how if we all originated in Africa how blacks can turn white..

Like I always posted if you shave an animal with fur it's pink ..

Wouldn't you want to be black to absorb the sunlight in the colder climates?

I don't know your refutation to be true, however, anecdotally I am a dark skinned African American. My torso is a shade or two lighter than my face in the winter (meaning absent the result of the hot sun). There is no science to back it....that I am aware of, but my hypothesis is that it is due to my torso being covered and clothed when I am outside, while my face has been exposed to the sun since a baby.

"The first recorded usage of Eurṓpē as a geographic term is in the Homeric Hymn to Delian Apollo, in reference to the western shore of the Aegean Sea. As a name for a part of the known world, it is first used in the 6th century BC by Anaximander and Hecataeus."
Europe - Wikipedia

So Cheddar Cheese George was before that when Europe, as such, did not exist. The term was coined by a white guy.

I don't know your refutation to be true, however, anecdotally I am a dark skinned African American. My torso is a shade or two lighter than my face in the winter (meaning absent the result of the hot sun). There is no science to back it....that I am aware of, but my hypothesis is that it is due to my torso being covered and clothed when I am outside, while my face has been exposed to the sun since a baby.
Whites aren't the only ones who can get a tan. What you're describing has nothing to do with evolution. It is simply a chemical reaction in your skin. It happens to everyone, no matter what color they are.

Wouldn't you want to be black to absorb the sunlight in the colder climates?
Bizarre.

Bizzare what?

Black absorbs heat, white reflects it.

Kind of basic science

No?
We are not talking about snow which reflects sunlight. We are talking about human skin which absorbs it and vitamin D which is why people in northern climes are lighter skinned that than people in southern. Why do you think dark-skinned people almost never have sunburns? I neither have the time nor inclination to explain it any further.

Whites aren't the only ones who can get a tan. What you're describing has nothing to do with evolution. It is simply a chemical reaction in your skin. It happens to everyone, no matter what color they are.

Maybe it does....maybe it does not. I am not an expert and do not claim to be. All I know is that my body parts that hardly see the sun are lighter than my body parts that do......even when the darkening from the summer wears off. I see whites who come back from a trip to a warm sunny Climate in January and they are tanned....but a few weeks later they are back to being white as polar bears. I have seen no science suggesting the chemicals in clothing reduces melanin in your skin. Of course, I have not looked for such science either, but I have never ran across it either. In January in Michigan my chest is two shades lighter than my face.

Over time, If none of my body had contact with the sun, it would impact my offspring via epigenetics

Europe was founded by white people, where the fuck does Cheddar Cheese George even come into it. He lived 10,000 fucking years ago!!!! Geez, I sure haven't stumbled into the Mensa club! :biggrin:

Maybe it does....maybe it does not. I am not an expert and do not claim to be. All I know is that my body parts that hardly see the sun are lighter than my body parts that do......even when the darkening from the summer wears off. I see whites who come back from a trip to a warm sunny Climate in January and they are tanned....but a few weeks later they are back to being white as polar bears. I have seen no science suggesting the chemicals in clothing reduces melanin in your skin. Of course, I have not looked for such science either, but I have never ran across it either. In January in Michigan my chest is two shades lighter than my face.

Over time, If none of my body had contact with the sun, it would impact my offspring via epigenetics
"Over time, If none of my body had contact with the sun, it would impact my offspring via epigenetics"

There is no scientific ecidence to support such a claim.

"Over time, If none of my body had contact with the sun, it would impact my offspring via epigenetics"

There is no scientific ecidence to support such a claim.
No it wouldn't. You would have likely have likely died by the time you could produce offspring, at least in the eons of human evolution. What seems to be missing in this discussion is the prospective on evolution itself and the ideas Darwin produced a century and a half ago.

What happened to the blacks there?

Same old story? They got conquered?
Darwinians Don't Get Played

They couldn't find any Whites to rob or mooch off, or self-hating Liberals to hand over everything from other Whites because of feeling guilty about nothing that existed outside their depressed neurotic minds. So they died out through a shortage of poverty pimps.

They couldn't find any Whites to rob or mooch off, or self-hating Liberals to hand over everything from other Whites because of feeling guilty about nothing that existed outside their depressed neurotic minds. So they died out through a shortage of poverty pimps.
This clearly explain the diaspora of sub-Saharan African illegals to Europe and sometime the US.

Essentially free stuff.

White people get dark in the summer and pale in the winter.
How is it possible?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

So....white people are mutants?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back