Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Europeans Were Black

At least I'm in good company.
Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.
All biracial and awesome.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
What part of "nobody cares" do you not understand? Unless you think that being black alone is somehow superiour to being part black?
If you do not care, do not reply.
Problem solved.

That's a sleazy cop-out. Do you think people who are multi-racial are any better than those who are not?

Besides, apparently according to another ding bat on this thread, it is not your race that's important, rather what race you identify as.

Sorry, I don't suffer fools gladlly.

I wouldn't say we are better. Just different.

You ain't different. The reality is everyone here is bi racial.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

What part of "nobody cares" do you not understand? Unless you think that being black alone is somehow superiour to being part black?
Problem solved.

That's a sleazy cop-out. Do you think people who are multi-racial are any better than those who are not?

Besides, apparently according to another ding bat on this thread, it is not your race that's important, rather what race you identify as.

Then don't suffer yourself fool because he said nothing like that.
Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

Everybody's different! What does that have to do with race?! Now, if you want to talk about crime, IQ tests, and other socio-economic factors, we've got a discussion. But not some list off people who committed suicide or overdosed where race is less inconsequential. I don't get it.

You don't want to talk about those things.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

No, my genentic latitudes stretch from Armenia to North Germany, but I am decidedly of one race and sex and so identify, since that seems to be important. No Rachel Dolezal am I.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

Not me. I'm 100 percent Caucasian.

Problem solved.

I seriously doubt that.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

Perception is reality.

Problem solved.

Yeah, me too. MY cousin and brother contaminated our family, but the rest of us are untouched, and indeed of different classes now.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

Cheddar man was not a Negroid, he was U5 mtDNA haplogroup a genetic marker type most common in any country in Finland, and any population in Saami Lapps.

Which probably explains why a lot of Saami, and quite a few Finns also have huge cheek bones, and a semi flatten faces like this, regardless of skin coloring.

Problem solved.

I seriously doubt that.
Doubt all you like. It simply proves that you are a fool. You know nothing about me. Like the fact that I had a DNA test from Ancestry.com. There are three races. Negroid, Mongoloid, and Caucasian. I have no Mongoloid or Negroid DNA. I'm 100 percent Caucasian.

Problem solved.

Cheddar man was not a Negroid, he was U5 mtDNA haplogroup a genetic marker type most common in any country in Finland, and any population in Saami Lapps.

Which probably explains why a lot of Saami, and quite a few Finns also have huge cheek bones, and a semi flatten faces like this, regardless of skin coloring.
Yeah, the Sami were one of these ancient migrations of east Asians who found their way to the periphery of northern Europe and managed to survivie at the Arctic circle where few others migrated.

Problem solved.

Yeah, the Sami were one of these ancient migrations of east Asians who found their way to the periphery of northern Europe and managed to survivie at the Arctic circle where few others migrated.

Well, if Cheddar man is like similar La Brana a (WHG) or Western European Hunter Gatherer DNA type presumably he clusters way to the North of all European populations, and presumably his DNA is going back to Upper-Paleolithic Europe (Cro Magnon man)

I wouldn't say Cheddar man, nor La Brana are necessarily "Asian" but more like people who were around before full Mongoloid's, or Caucasoid's had existed.

Ironically Britain, along with the rest of Europe is being conquered by Black skinned cavemen once again!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
How did Europe become the home of marshmallow people?

Well, Europe went through changes.

At a similar time period of Cheddar man, Neolithic farmers from Anatolia were invading already Greece.

Then during the early Bronze Age there were a series of Aryan invasions from the Pontic Steppe from Russia / Ukraine in the Yamnaya Culture.

Anyways, it's a lie to say that no European indigenous Hunter Gatherers were light in coloring.

Mesolithic Scandinavia European remains in Motala (Sweden) had genes for light coloring in hair, eyes, and skin.

Also Karelia remains in the border regions of Russia, and Finland a Mesolithic Eastern European had some light coloring genes.

I seriously doubt that.
Doubt all you like. It simply proves that you are a fool. You know nothing about me. Like the fact that I had a DNA test from Ancestry.com. There are three races. Negroid, Mongoloid, and Caucasian. I have no Mongoloid or Negroid DNA. I'm 100 percent Caucasian.

No it doesn't prove anything but that I doubt your claim.

I seriously doubt that.

No it doesn't prove anything but that I doubt your claim.
You are calling me a liar. So, I'm calling you a fool. I have never told a deliberate lie on this forum. Not one.

It makes sense from an evolutionary point. The melanin and dark eyes that protect people in hot sunny climates is a detriment in cold climates with decreased daylight hours as it inhibits Vitamin D absorption, so natural selection would have favored a gradual lightening of skin and eyes.

But count on people to turn it into racial mud slinging.
But evolution doesn't make sense.

It makes sense from an evolutionary point. The melanin and dark eyes that protect people in hot sunny climates is a detriment in cold climates with decreased daylight hours as it inhibits Vitamin D absorption, so natural selection would have favored a gradual lightening of skin and eyes.

But count on people to turn it into racial mud slinging.

Again I don't see it with blacks and whites having baby's..

They are brown/black..

Forum List

Back