🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Europeans Were Black

If blacks were the first people, created or otherwise, then why are they such a small minority?

Actually worldwide whites are the minority.

When compared to all the combined races, the whites are no longer a majority in the United States. World wide, they are only 1 in thirteen of the world's population.

The Cheddar man case only proved to me that, as per the Genesis account in the Bible, Adamic man (i.e. the whites) are the youngest people on earth.
Bizarre. if the world population stands at about 7 billion, that would mean that there are only about 500 million white people in the world. Even if we choose not to include wide swaths of Arabs, Iranians and Indians who look pretty white, the population of Europe alone is 743 million, and while they are not all white, whites are found throughout the Americas and Oceana. In fact there are an estimated 1.2 billion "white" people in the world.

A lot of the people you want to include in the category of "white" do not identify as white. Furthermore, the whites who consider themselves to be a race / ethnicity have eliminated what you would call white and have put them into another category. A good example is how people like white nationalists have parted company with Jews and do not consider them as white.
Identify as white?! Please just stop with the abject stupidity. I can't bring myself to deal with idiots on this subject, whether they're the likes of Rachel Dolezal or you.

You mean you can't deal with yourself.

Actually worldwide whites are the minority.

When compared to all the combined races, the whites are no longer a majority in the United States. World wide, they are only 1 in thirteen of the world's population.

The Cheddar man case only proved to me that, as per the Genesis account in the Bible, Adamic man (i.e. the whites) are the youngest people on earth.
Bizarre. if the world population stands at about 7 billion, that would mean that there are only about 500 million white people in the world. Even if we choose not to include wide swaths of Arabs, Iranians and Indians who look pretty white, the population of Europe alone is 743 million, and while they are not all white, whites are found throughout the Americas and Oceana. In fact there are an estimated 1.2 billion "white" people in the world.

A lot of the people you want to include in the category of "white" do not identify as white. Furthermore, the whites who consider themselves to be a race / ethnicity have eliminated what you would call white and have put them into another category. A good example is how people like white nationalists have parted company with Jews and do not consider them as white.
Identify as white?! Please just stop with the abject stupidity. I can't bring myself to deal with idiots on this subject, whether they're the likes of Rachel Dolezal or you.
I'm part black, white and native American.

What race would you identify me as?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Mutt

I'm part black, white and native American.

What race would you identify me as?

Mutt

At least I'm in good company.
Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.
All biracial and awesome.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

What part of "nobody cares" do you not understand? Unless you think that being black alone is somehow superiour to being part black?
If you do not care, do not reply.
Problem solved.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

What part of "nobody cares" do you not understand? Unless you think that being black alone is somehow superiour to being part black?
Problem solved.

That's a sleazy cop-out. Do you think people who are multi-racial are any better than those who are not?

Besides, apparently according to another ding bat on this thread, it is not your race that's important, rather what race you identify as.

Sorry, I don't suffer fools gladlly.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

That's a sleazy cop-out. Do you think people who are multi-racial are any better than those who are not?

Besides, apparently according to another ding bat on this thread, it is not your race that's important, rather what race you identify as.

Then don't suffer yourself fool because he said nothing like that.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

I wouldn't say we are better. Just different.

Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

Then don't suffer yourself fool because he said nothing like that.
Prince.
Jimi Hendrix.
Slash.

Problem solved.

I wouldn't say we are better. Just different.

Everybody's different! What does that have to do with race?! Now, if you want to talk about crime, IQ tests, and other socio-economic factors, we've got a discussion. But not some list off people who committed suicide or overdosed where race is less inconsequential. I don't get it.

Forum List

Back