The first financial cracks shows in some campaigns.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
$$$$ rules whether you stay in or not.

Perry can't pay his staff.
And Paul is on a desperate dodge to get rich donors even in his home-state of KY.

So, from 22 candidates, can you winnow this list down to the 6-7 Republicans and maybe 2-3 Democrats you think will still be standing come Iowa in the middle of Winter?

Here's the listing of all candidates (from both parties), in order of presidential announcement:

IN%2Band%2BOUT%2Btable%2B-%2Bexcel%2Bformat.png

My list is in posting no. 2.

Have fun.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I see 8 Republicans definitely (barring any unforseen catastrophe) making it past the Iowa caucuses and probably through the first four primaries total:

1.) Trump - with 10 B to his name, he can be last place and be in till the end. Right now, he's in 1st place.
2.) Bush, Jeb! - with a Bush dynasty rolodex of rich donors, Bush can make it to the end.
3.) Walker - just getting started
4.) Cruz - has done some impressive fundraising and has stick-to-it-iveness
5.) Fiorina - independently wealthy, rising in the ranks, has nothing to lose by sticking out the first four primaries at least.
6.) Rubio - will stay in because those who want to see a young Kennedy in him want him to at least make a splash.
7.) Kasich - will stay in until at least the Ohio primary on March 15th.
8.) Huckabee - the only true Evangelical in the bunch, he holds sway with a group that the GOP needs. In the case of a Trump implosion, Trump followers could just as easily consider Huckabee.

And:

9.) Carson - ???? wait and see. His fundraising is not stellar.

The other 7? Naw, fuggedaboudit.

DEMS:

1.) Hillary - she will also be the nominee
2.) Sanders
3.) O'Malley

Webb and Chafee will be out in short order.

McCain's campaign was nearly bankrupt at about this point. He went on to become the nominee.
You seem to have problems remembering history and think extrapolating into the future is simply a matter of extending current trends.

Of the GOP candidates, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum, and Lindsay Graham are done. They are walking dead.

Jim Gilmore never was.

John Kasich is putting all his chips on New Hampshire. He's teetering, which is a shame because he's the best candidate.

Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee will enjoy another day or two in the sun, and then they are done.

I'm sure you're right. Running for POTUS is an expensive proposition and lets face it.

Not everyone could afford to run and if they can't get donations then they are done.

We'll see a few dropping out.

• Banned
McCain's campaign was nearly bankrupt at about this point. He went on to become the nominee.
You seem to have problems remembering history and think extrapolating into the future is simply a matter of extending current trends.

The key word is NEARLY, as you wrote.

And, the field was not nearly as crowded as will be in 2016.

Nice try at an attack, it didn't work.

Better luck to you next time, dottering old man.

God. Does anyone really want to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton?

:puke3:

Sorry but which campaign is bankrupt? Seems you are making your usual claims with no evidence.

How sad someone as Scandal plagued, lied and obstructed investigations going on, is corrupted to her core. is predicted to get to be the nominee for the Democrats

why even bother voting anymore. this country is doomed when you have a Base of people who doesn't care about the character of someone they put in to be a leader of this country who also put some nobody community agitator in charge of our lives

this country is hopeless

Sorry but which campaign is bankrupt? Seems you are making your usual claims with no evidence.

Rick Perry cannot pay his staff.

Was there ever a time when John McCain could not pay his staff?

And I never said that any campaign is bankrupt yet. YOU mentioned McCain's finances in late 2007. I did not.

Do you have difficulty reading?

And I never said that any campaign is bankrupt yet. YOU mentioned McCain's finances in late 2007. I did not.

I see you are logically challenged. When you write "the key word is nearly" you imply that someone is actually bankrupt. Since none of the candidates is actually bankrupt they are in the same position as McCain in 2007.

God. Does anyone really want to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton?

No. Which is why neither one will be the nominee.

Clinton will be the DEM nominee.

Now, go back to making wonderful Greece predictions that are totally wrong, old man.
Sucks to be you.
Top Aides Leave McCain Camp

Clinton loses support every day. No one would be talkign about Biden if Hillary were doing that well.
As for Greece, wash the sand out of your mangina, admit I was correct, Greece did default, and move on.

I see you are logically challenged. When you write "the key word is nearly" you imply that someone is actually bankrupt. Since none of the candidates is actually bankrupt they are in the same position as McCain in 2007.

No.

By "nearly" I was quoting YOU.

This is the exact quote, from YOU:

"McCain's campaign was nearly bankrupt at about this point. He went on to become the nominee."

To which I responded:

"The key word is NEARLY, as you wrote."

Please point to any sentence in the OP where I said that any candidate at all is bankrupt.

You do this alot: you deliberately distort someone's words and play games like this. Only, I will not let you.

Now, go back to making wonderful Greece predictions that are totally wrong, old man.
Sucks to be you.

Clinton loses support every day. No one would be talkign about Biden if Hillary were doing that well.
As for Greece, wash the sand out of your mangina, admit I was correct, Greece did default, and move on.

And where in the OP did I write that any aides were leaving any camp?

As for Greece, by now, the entire membership knows what you wrote and the timeline, your timeline, and how your prediction failed miserably.

How sad someone as Scandal plagued, lied and obstructed investigations going on, is corrupted to her core. is predicted to get to be the nominee for the Democrats

why even bother voting anymore. this country is doomed when you have a Base of people who doesn't care about the character of someone they put in to be a leader of this country who also put some nobody community agitator in charge of our lives

this country is hopeless

Stephanie,

The only scandal is really going on in your head. You have lied about every democrat so far and are ideologically led and see no problem in continuing to lie if the GOP win.
Your a joke, a side show... You don't care about truth or honor just how much shit you can throw...

No.

By "nearly" I was quoting YOU.

This is the exact quote, from YOU:

"McCain's campaign was nearly bankrupt at about this point. He went on to become the nominee."

To which I responded:

"The key word is NEARLY, as you wrote."

Please point to any sentence in the OP where I said that any candidate at all is bankrupt.

You do this alot: you deliberately distort someone's words and play games like this. Only, I will not let you.
You have already demonstrated you lack of ability in both Hebrew and English.
So if McCain's campaign was "nearly" bankrupt and that distinguishes it from the present candidates, what does that say about the present candidates' campaigns? They are flush with cash?

Sucks to be you.

And where in the OP did I write that any aides were leaving any camp?

As for Greece, by now, the entire membership knows what you wrote and the timeline, your timeline, and how your prediction failed miserably.
Did I state you wrote anyonee's aides were leaving? You argue with yourself.
As for Greece, I was correct. They did default, right on my predicted schedule. Quit being butthurt. You should be used to being wrong by now.

Forum List

Back