The first openly gay army secretary thread.

Because, generally speaking, 19-year-old kids don't respect fags, and don't want to be anywhere near such creepy critters.

Times have changed comrade, the younger generation is far more prepared to accept gay people than the old, christian warriors.

Not that common soldiers give a $hit about washington bureaucrats anyway.

:alcoholic:

can you imagine having to call someone like Obambam CIC? The man is disgusting and spits on us every chance he gets. Now he's using our Military to do it

No, I don't think sexual orientation matters - either the guy is qualified for the position or he isn't. What is ridiculous is that in announcing his appointment to secretary, we aren't told all about his qualifications for that job but that he is gay.

It doesn't matter if the person is qualified....
Gay trumps qualified....That's the issue.
Being qualified doesn't even enter into the equation,it's like affirmative action.
Being able to go out and let the world know the person is gay gets a lot of attention.

Believe me.......Obama has a long term plan to completely LGBTQ the military.

Fanning once publicly stated that he "supports allowing openly transgender persons to serve in the military".

That will be next........ :evil:

No, I don't think sexual orientation matters - either the guy is qualified for the position or he isn't. What is ridiculous is that in announcing his appointment to secretary, we aren't told all about his qualifications for that job but that he is gay.

It doesn't matter if the person is qualified....
Gay trumps qualified....That's the issue.
Being qualified doesn't even enter into the equation,it's like affirmative action.
Being able to go out and let the world know the person is gay gets a lot of attention.
And it sets the libtards agenda....equality and fairness over strong, focused, capable, deadly military.

He knows what his handlers are doing. their mission is to demoralize our Military for WHEN we start being attacked because of his and his traitor handlers Foreign policy which was also: planned to stir up the Middle east in favor of: the muslims and against Israel. look who his personal assistant is? Valerie Jarrett who:

Actually the article I read about him lists his qualifications and I copied those on one of the first threads on this. BTW...he's been acting Secretary of the Air Force already...why no screaming over that?

Let us all shit our pant over the appointment of a civilian political position. The man is qualified for the job so who gives a shit whom he beds so long as it is legally. Get over it.

Let us all shit our pant over the appointment of a civilian political position. The man is qualified for the job so who gives a shit whom he beds so long as it is legally. Get over it.
Yeah, let's all celebrate the appointment of a sexual deviant and pervert (homosexual) with a self-proclaimed Gay Agenda, to a position of power within the DoD.

Horseshit.

Because, generally speaking, 19-year-old kids don't respect fags, and don't want to be anywhere near such creepy critters.

Times have changed comrade, the younger generation is far more prepared to accept gay people than the old, christian warriors.

Not that common soldiers give a $hit about washington bureaucrats anyway.

:alcoholic:
Somehow, I doubt that is true, to any substantive extent, but, if it is, by some chance, then more's the pity...

I'd like to know your opinion whether the sexual orientation matters in a professional choice of a person?
Obama To Nominate First Openly Gay Army Secretary
I can hardly be called an aggressive homophobic but I'm absolutely sure that homosexuality doesn't fit the Department of Defense.
We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.
Anyway I'm pretty sure that the designation had nothing to do with his personal qualities but with his sexuality.
Hope that none of our enemies would attack the USA until Obama and Fanning are at their service.

Are you aware that Don't Ask Don't Tell is no longer the law and gays can and have been serving openly in the military for a couple of years now? Welcome to the 21st Century Rip Van Winkle!

Yeah, let's all celebrate the appointment of a sexual deviant and pervert (homosexual) with a self-proclaimed Gay Agenda, to a position of power within the DoD.

Horseshit.

I didn't say you had to celebrate it, just not act like a bed wetting pussy about it. It is apparent you have chosen the latter. Perhaps some Midol or Vagisil will help soothe your turgid gash? All the best.

We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.

This guy would disagree with you.

KingLeonidas_1.jpg

What is his qualifications that you know of? Without doing a google?

Forum List

Back