The first openly gay army secretary thread.

We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.

This guy would disagree with you.

KingLeonidas_1.jpg

The stupid faggot only conquered almost everything insight from The Danube to The Indus. :mad:

lol

No, I don't think sexual orientation matters - either the guy is qualified for the position or he isn't. What is ridiculous is that in announcing his appointment to secretary, we aren't told all about his qualifications for that job but that he is gay.
Actually the article I read about him lists his qualifications and I copied those on one of the first threads on this. BTW...he's been acting Secretary of the Air Force already...why no screaming over that?

The air force is gay. :D

Let us all shit our pant over the appointment of a civilian political position. The man is qualified for the job so who gives a shit whom he beds so long as it is legally. Get over it.

What is his qualifications that you know of? Without doing a google?

I know he is qualified for the job and so I am not going to play fetch for you.

In your eyes, what disqualifies him from the job? I am mean other than being gay?

We all could get used to gay people in army, but soldiers can hardly be led by a gay.

KingLeonidas_1.jpg

The stupid faggot only conquered almost everything insight from The Danube to The Indus. :mad:

lol

I don't believe they were gay but did gay things. If women were available that was first choice.

Um, Hephaestion was his lover and friend since childhood. After his death Alexander mourned his loss greatly.

Let us all shit our pant over the appointment of a civilian political position. The man is qualified for the job so who gives a shit whom he beds so long as it is legally. Get over it.

In your eyes, what disqualifies him from the job? I am mean other than being gay?

So you don't know really why he is qualified, so apparently the only qualification he needs in your eyes is Obama said so and he causes more strife. Good to know.

If you had any idea of his qualifications you would not need to "play fetch."

No, I don't think sexual orientation matters - either the guy is qualified for the position or he isn't. What is ridiculous is that in announcing his appointment to secretary, we aren't told all about his qualifications for that job but that he is gay.

This is from whitehouse.gov. The announcement of the appointment. No mention of qualifications?

Eric K. Fanning, Nominee for Secretary of the Army, Department of Defense

Eric K. Fanning has served as Acting Under Secretary of the Army since June 2015. He has served as Special Assistant to Secretary of Defense Ash Carter since March 2015, including as Chief of Staff to the Secretary from March to June 2015. From 2013 to 2015, Mr. Fanning served as Under Secretary of the Air Force and as Acting Secretary of the Air Force in 2013. Mr. Fanning previously served as a Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy from 2009 to 2013. Prior to joining the Administration, he was Deputy Director of the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism. Mr. Fanning worked for Business Executives for National Security (BENS), first as the Washington Regional Director in 2001 and then as Senior Vice President for Strategic Development from 2001 to 2007. Prior to joining BENS, Mr. Fanning held a number of positions, including Senior Associate at Robinson, Lerer & Montgomery in New York and Associate Producer at CBS News. He began his career in public service serving as an Associate Director of Political Affairs at The White House in 1996, Special Assistant in the Office of the Secretary of Defense from 1993 to 1996, and as a Research Assistant for the Committee on Armed Services in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1991 to 1993. Mr. Fanning received a B.A. from Dartmouth College.

Turn off your RWnut radio and try going to a legitimate source.

I thought that was Alexander? lol

Leonidas was not a conqueror. But he led the Greeks against the massive Persian army. His men followed him to their deaths, with no remorse. He also uttered the well known "Molon labe" inscribed at the bottom of the statue.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

So you don't know really why he is qualified, so apparently the only qualification he needs in your eyes is Obama said so and he causes more strife. Good to know.

If you had any idea of his qualifications you would not need to "play fetch."

That isn't why I know he is qualified but if it makes you feel better you can wrap yourself up in that blanket. The only reason you think he isn't qualified is b/c he is gay. Oh well...other than whining about it on the web, there is nothing you can do about his appointed. Too bad, so sad.

Yeah, let's all celebrate the appointment of a sexual deviant and pervert (homosexual) with a self-proclaimed Gay Agenda, to a position of power within the DoD.

Horseshit.

I didn't say you had to celebrate it, just not act like a bed wetting pussy about it. It is apparent you have chosen the latter. Perhaps some Midol or Vagisil will help soothe your turgid gash? All the best.
Don't try to over-think it, Princess...

KingLeonidas_1.jpg

lol

I don't believe they were gay but did gay things. If women were available that was first choice.

Um, Hephaestion was his lover and friend since childhood. After his death Alexander mourned his loss greatly.

Alexander The Great: Gay or Straight?

Yeah, let's all celebrate the appointment of a sexual deviant and pervert (homosexual) with a self-proclaimed Gay Agenda, to a position of power within the DoD.

Horseshit.

I didn't say you had to celebrate it, just not act like a bed wetting pussy about it. It is apparent you have chosen the latter. Perhaps some Midol or Vagisil will help soothe your turgid gash? All the best.
Don't try to over-think it, Princess...

I am not one crying like a little bitch about his appointment. That would be you.

Maybe if you stomp your feet some more it will alleviate all that impotent rage. :itsok::crybaby::itsok:

With that, I'lll leave this thread so all of you crybabies can comfort yourself in this devastating news.

Actually the article I read about him lists his qualifications and I copied those on one of the first threads on this. BTW...he's been acting Secretary of the Air Force already...why no screaming over that?

I said his qualifications matter, not what he does with his sexual organs. Maybe your search for screaming is effecting your reading comprehension.

I said his qualifications matter, not what he does with his sexual organs. Maybe your search for screaming is effecting your reading comprehension.

And he's fully qualified for the job...so you've got no worries. Relax, enjoy your Sunday.

So obviously the guy can't hold a job. He only serves in govt when dems are in power. He is more than likely a bundler who is being rewarded. No one should serve in this position who has not served in the military, repub or dem. he is an inept joke as are most of obamas bureaucracies.

Forum List

Back