The former guy is humiliated as the Bi-Partisan Infrastructure Bill moves forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Trump has no influence on the US Senate.
However, anyone who voted for the 1st infrastructure Bill knows that Nancy won't pass it until the 2nd $5T "social infrastructure" Bill is passed, so any votes for the 1st Bill are just for show. Manchin & Sinema are no votes on the 2nd Bill.

Even Mitch is supporting it. Maybe the former guy is losing his grasp on the repub party. trumpism is a Cancer on the United States. HIs whining and threats are not working this time.
All the RINOs are self identifying. They aren't hurting Trump one bit. They are hurting every American, though.

Want to prove that you're an imbecile? Just announce your support for this boondoggle.

Even Mitch is supporting it. Maybe the former guy is losing his grasp on the repub party. trumpism is a Cancer on the United States. HIs whining and threats are not working this time.

I don't understand why people think Trump is this gargantuan force within the Republican party. He's not. He's done. He'll never be President again. If he runs, he'll lose.

No one's listening to him because he no longer matters. I do, though, like how the liberal idiots here continue to focus on him. If they're focused on him, they won't see anyone else...

Trump has no influence on the US Senate.
However, anyone who voted for the 1st infrastructure Bill knows that Nancy won't pass it until the 2nd $5T "social infrastructure" Bill is passed, so any votes for the 1st Bill are just for show. Manchin & Sinema are no votes on the 2nd Bill.
Nancy is a lot smarter than you are....:cool:

I don't understand why people think Trump is this gargantuan force within the Republican party. He's not. He's done. He'll never be President again. If he runs, he'll lose.

No one's listening to him because he no longer matters. I do, though, like how the liberal idiots here continue to focus on him. If they're focused on him, they won't see anyone else...
The polls say he is still leading the repub party around like neutered puppies. I mean, the repub party congressional candidates are so afraid that he will support a primary challenger for them that they are still drooling over him and flying around the country to get his blessing. I do think he is dead politically, but McCarthy and his like still bow to their king...the "former guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back