The Fraud of the "sinking" Pacific Islands...

I'd also like to point out that all the folks who think the Marshall Islands are sinking because of the subduction of the Pacific plate, that the Marshall Islands are 2,400 miles from the subduction zone of that plate. All of Japan will have to sink into the Earth before the Marshalls are so threatened.

Ten Islands and One Coastal Nation Threatened by Rising Sea Levels

The Republic of Kiribati

Maldives

Seychelles

Torres Strait Islands

Tegua

Solomon Islands

Micoronesia

Palau

Carteret Islands

Tuvalu

Bangladesh

And there you have it. In the world of the "warmers," when sea levels "rise," some things sink and some things don't. We'll have to call the islands that don't sink when sea level "rises"

DENIER ISLANDS!!!!

I'd also like to point out that all the folks who think the Marshall Islands are sinking because of the subduction of the Pacific plate, that the Marshall Islands are 2,400 miles from the subduction zone of that plate. All of Japan will have to sink into the Earth before the Marshalls are so threatened.

LMFAO!!!

The above is the Pacific Ring of Fire...

The red is the Marshall Islands, right on the lip of the Ring of Fire... and nowhere near Japan...

Nice try...

Last edited:
First, there's this:

sl_ns_global.png

Sea level is rising.

Regarding Antarctica, ONE study found ice mass increasing. Dozens of other studies found ice mass shrinking.
Antarctica_Ice_Mass.gif

20121230_Icesheet_mass_balance_2009_fig2.gif

slide2.jpg

144008main_grace-20060302-browse.jpg

Figure-2.4-land-ice-sheets.jpg

antarctic_iceloss.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

F5.large.jpg

mass-balance-of-the-west-antarctic-ice-sheet.jpeg

Guam-from-air.jpg

Guam called and said your theory fails

If land masses sink, GPS surveying measures it, directly, down to the sub-millimeter.

I wonder how deniers will explain the lack of any such measurements. I'm sure they'll find a way. It's not like direct evidence contradicting their cult kookery has ever slowed them down before. I'm sure they'll let us know how GPS is another part of the plot.

Have you found any Hawaiians fleeing their "sinking" islands yet??

LOL!!!

If land masses sink, GPS surveying measures it, directly, down to the sub-millimeter.

I wonder how deniers will explain the lack of any such measurements. I'm sure they'll find a way. It's not like direct evidence contradicting their cult kookery has ever slowed them down before. I'm sure they'll let us know how GPS is another part of the plot.
eight inches causing Islands to disappear. Funny stuff. I love it when you all contradict each other. Well is eight inches dooming islands or is sinking?

What's a sub millimeter, is that what they use to measure submarines

LOL!!!

2,000 people from New Guinea's Carteret Islands have already been evacuated. The residents of the Solomon Island are making preparations [http://news.trust.org//item/20131125112530-1wkla] as are resident of the Marshall Islands[http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/02/world/The-Marshall-Islands-Are-Disappearing.html]. Do you think this is a joke? Do you think these people would be giving up their homes because someone made a grade school math error? Sorry, dude, but you're the one here who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about. I strongly suggest you look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect as you're an almost perfect exemplar.

Last edited:

LOL!!!

2,000 people from New Guinea's Carteret Islands have already been evacuated. The residents of the Solomon Island are making preparations [http://news.trust.org//item/20131125112530-1wkla] as are resident of the Marshall Islands[http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/02/world/The-Marshall-Islands-Are-Disappearing.html]. Do you think this is a joke? Do you think these people would be giving up their homes because someone made a grade school math error? Sorry, dude, but you're the one here who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about. I strongly suggest you look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect as you're an almost perfect exemplar.
From eight inches of water? Holy crap.

LOL!!!

And are the Carteret Islands ALSO on the lip of the Pacific Ring of Fire, just like the Marshalls and the Solomons???

Carteret Islands here
Google Maps

Ring of Fire here
Google Image Result for https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Pacific_Ring_of_Fire.svg/2000px-Pacific_Ring_of_Fire.svg.png

Um, yup, right on the lip.

Talk about a "correlation." When the "warmers" want to show a "sinking island," they have a 100% probability of picking from islands on a sinking tectonic plate right on the lip of the Ring. Talk about correlated data....

As for every other island on Earth, the "DENIER ISLANDS," none of them are sinking. Perhaps California should outlaw islands that are not sinking....

.[/QUOTE]
From eight inches of water? Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Get real. There has been no sea level rise for the past 50+ years - none. That is because there is no net ice melt ongoing on planet Earth. It takes ice melt to get a sea level rise. Unfortunately for Algorian sub humans, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year since Algore started lying about CO2....

From eight inches of water? Holy crap.[/QUOTE]

Get real. There has been no sea level rise for the past 50+ years - none. That is because there is no net ice melt ongoing on planet Earth. It takes ice melt to get a sea level rise. Unfortunately for Algorian sub humans, 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year since Algore started lying about CO2....[/QUOTE]
it was crick or old socks that put that up since 1870. that's over fifty years, but so what, is that eight inches causing islands to disappear? That was the question. eight inches.

The Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts is right where it was when the Pilgrims found it. 8 inches my rear....

The Plymouth Rock in Massachusetts is right where it was when the Pilgrims found it. 8 inches my rear....
well you're missing the point. The point is will eight inches of water right or wrong cause islands to disappear? It is their revelation that eight inches will cause the islands to disappear under that eight inches. i know there hasn't been any increase, I watch tv and the new Hawaii five old is still using the same beaches as they did forty years ago and they look the same.

Forum List

Back