The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

Did you say "Uh huh" ? oh cool, so now you're posing as being knowledgable of Metrology. well that comes with questions. Do you prefer surface plate of CMM ? Micrometer or caliper ? Burrs or flash ?

And I already told you, I was both in combat, and not in combat, at different times. So ???????? what;s your problem,?
She has no clue what you’re talking about.

Did you say "Uh huh" ? oh cool, so now you're posing as being knowledgable of Metrology. well that comes with questions. Do you prefer surface plate of CMM ? Micrometer or caliper ? Burrs or flash ?

And I already told you, I was both in combat, and not in combat, at different times. So ???????? what;s your problem,?
Just pointing out how silly your lies have become "Rambo".

She has no clue what you’re talking about.
So... do you think protectionist was deployed to combat at the age of 72? Really?

Keep in mind, the sick fuck also posted this:

1629502583336.png

I'm sure you'll rush to his defense....this is what happens when you're in a cult...you have to believe the absolute absurd.

And I'm pointing out how silly you posts bursting with ignorance, are.
It just continues to highlight your changing stories about your "service" history. Combat then not in combat....Afghanistan then in Iraq then back to Afghanistan....

Here you "spent a few days" in Bagdhad in a "reconnaissance format"
1629503112830.png

Now you say you were working in the lab.

This happened right after Tom Brady came by to sign some autographs, no doubt.

So... do you think protectionist was deployed to combat at the age of 72? Really?

Keep in mind, the sick fuck also posted this:

View attachment 528627

I'm sure you'll rush to his defense....this is what happens when you're in a cult...you have to believe the absolute absurd.
Don't worry Weatherman she is a poor, rejected, insulted, jealous hag, unable to control her ("hell hath no fury like a woman scorned") rage. She's got the hots for me, and knows she'll never meet me, while I date girls young enough to be her granddaughters. Hee hee.

and you are intelligent enough to know that nobody has any way of ascertaining if I was a mechanical inspector contractor in Iraq, or not, and that includes her. BUT, I did bet her on it and she punked out of the bet, and still does.

It just continues to highlight your changing stories about your "service" history. Combat then not in combat....Afghanistan then in Iraq then back to Afghanistan....

View attachment 528630

Joe can't remember whether his son was in the Navy or Army, or whether he was in Iraq or Afghanistan, or whether he just ordered the withdrawal from Iraq or Afghanistan.
1629503442551.jpeg

Maybe you should serve your nation too.
Nice dodge....

Again..when you're in a cult like you are...this is what you get reduced to...you have to run from the truth at all times.

We'll add this to your phobias...

You think the election was stolen
You think the vaccines are poison
You think the Taliban is great
You think 72 y/o men are sent into combat

LOL

View attachment 528630

No change 'whatsoever" except in your weak or distorted, hateful mind. As I said (and my post you posted confirms) I both worked in an inspection lab, AND did recon from the sky, on different days. This is hard to understand ? Not for the average intellect.

And yes there was 3 months in Iraq, and also 5 days in Afghanistan. What's so inconceivable about that ? Answer: nothing. You're just an angry old woman, that's all. Not my problem.

Brady ? oh, you're really upset about my Bucs thrashing your Raiders 45-20 last year. LOL. Maybe you could get Jim Plunkett and Marcus Allen to suit up and see what happens. At least they won a Super Bowl for the raiders, not like these losers, who you laughably put in your avatar. :laugh: :badgrin:

Nice dodge....

Again..when you're in a cult like you are...this is what you get reduced to...you have to run from the truth at all times.

We'll add this to your phobias...

You think the election was stolen
You think the vaccines are poison
You think the Taliban is great
You think 72 y/o men are sent into combat

LOL
Nobody ever said a 72 y/o man was "sent" into combat. You, having never been in the military, I guess you are clueless and don't know what recon means. In any case, with it, you go up in the sky just looking for terrain and items (roads, buildings, waterways, etc), and sometimes encounter combat on the ground below. You aren't sent into it, it just is there, an so are you, and you don't expect anything. You know nothing about military operations, and you would be better off to keep quiet about them. :doubt:

And of course the election was stolen. I posted PAGES of proof of it.

hey, I posted some stuff about my QC mechanical inspection work. Aren't you gonna say that I never did that too ? I got threads about my violin playing. And guitar and mandolin. You could rag at me on them, no ? Gonna let me get away with all that ? LOL

Last edited:
No change 'whatsoever" except in your weak or distorted, hateful mind. As I said (and my post you posted confirms) I both worked in an inspection lab, AND did recon from the sky, on different days. This is hard to understand ? Not for the average intellect.
Sure... Was that before or after you did a HALO drop behind enemy lines.
And yes there was 3 months in Iraq, and also 5 days in Afghanistan. What's so inconceivable about that ? Answer: nothing. You're just an angry old woman, that's all. Not my problem.
Your imagination is quite vivid.
Brady ? oh, you're really upset about my Bucs thrashing your Raiders 45-20 last year. LOL. Maybe you could get Jim Plunkett and Marcus Allen to suit up and see what happens. At least they won a Super Bowl for the raiders, not like these losers, who you laughably put in your avatar. :laugh: :badgrin:
Everybody thrashes the Raiders.... The difference between you and I you sick fuck is that I actually am a Raider fan do or die...I don't jump on and off the bandwagon. It's called having principles.

Nobody ever said a 72 y/o man was "sent" into combat. You, having never been in the military, I guess you are clueless and don't know what recon means. In any case, with it, you go up in the sky just looking for terrain and items (roads, buildings, waterways, etc), and sometimes encounter combat on the ground below. You aren't sent into it, it just is there, an so are you, and you don't expect anything. You know nothing about military operations, and you would be better off to keep quiet about them. :doubt:

And of course the election was stolen. I posted PAGES of proof of it.

hey, I posted some stuff about my QC mechanical inspection work. Aren't you gonna say that I never did that too ? I got threads about my violin playing. And guitar and mandolin. You could rag at me on them, no ? Gonna let me get away with all that ? LOL

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back