The French Are Sending In Convoys Of Special Forces Troops To Rescue Citizens While Americans Just Stand Around Guarding An Airport

Chaos Joe has already threatened American companies doing business in Afghanistan to not even try rescuing American employees and colleagues.

Or what?
Just for we need, morons attacking the Taliban when they are doing as well as could be expected. Absolute insanity from the insanity mill.

Communist democrats are going to leave the Americans there. They are really going to abandon them, while bringing in the Afghans.
You are out of your tiny Brainwashed little mine. The Americans are using many helicopters to bring in Americans and others. This is not the old Taliban. A lot of hysterical fear-mongered fools around...

Many thanks to the GOP and it's garbage propaganda machine for the stupidest wars ever. Not to mention a corrupt depression and the worst pandemic response anywhere. Really stupid stuff. You are the only people in the world who doubt the pandemic vaccine global warming court rooms journalists, everybody but scumbag pundits.

You stupid asshole. The Worthless Negro/Joe Dufus administration is the one that escalated the war.

Go look it up Moon Bat. I shit you not.

You'll note that Weatherman2020 isn't rushing to your defense. He's distancing himself from your stolen valor ass.
Nobody has to talk about anything, and silence is not any committment to anything. Stop trying to put words in other peoples' mouths. Only fools who are blabbering about "stolen valor" (while running away from my military documents, and bet) are you and Faun.

Imagine if Joe had not closed a multi runway airbase outside Kabul that was perfectly defensible instead of relying on a single runway in an indefensible urban setting.
It is hard to figure out what could have been in his warped mind to do that. Does this idiot do ANYTHING right ? Ever ? Sheeesh!

1629683308883.png
1629683327995.png

You are out of your tiny Brainwashed little mine. The Americans are using many helicopters to bring in Americans and others. This is not the old Taliban. A lot of hysterical fear-mongered fools around...
FALSE! Late news report (from leftist media) said that of 6000 people evacuated over the weekend, 300 were Americans. 95% of Americans needing to be evacuated, are not getting help from Biden, uncoordinated, hapless, slipshod, mindless, administration.

Joe has our troops practicing proper pronoun use while the French display courage.

Bullshit. The hate you have for him must eat your guts out every night. You are pathetic and couldn't possibly form a constructive view of anything political.
It's all about hate.

FALSE! Late news report (from leftist media) said that of 6000 people evacuated over the weekend, 300 were Americans. 95% of Americans needing to be evacuated, are not getting help from Biden, uncoordinated, hapless, slipshod, mindless, administration.
Could we have a link to your ridiculous right-wing propaganda source?

Could we have a link to your ridiculous right-wing propaganda source?
It was from a TV report. I think it was CNN. Why ? You doubt it ? I don't.

But there's plenty of other sources. How about Pentagon spokesman John Kirby who says that the administration will not give priority evacuation to Americans in Afghanistan over Afghans applying for visas.

“Once we get more airlift out of Kabul, we’re going to put as many people on those planes as we can,Kirby told Fox News:

"There will be a mix, not just American citizens, but perhaps some Afghan [Special Immigrant Visa] applicants as well. We’re going to focus on getting people out of the country, then sorting it out at the next stop. It’s not going to be just Americans first, then [Special Immigrant Visa] applicants."

Why is Biden not giving Americans priority ?
My guess is because, once again. as he has so often showed, he is not actually an AMERICAN. He is a GLOBALIST, with no more allegiance to the US than any other country, throughout the world. He is just like Obama, who ludicrously proclaimed "I am a citizen of the world."

Last edited:
It was from a TV report. I think it was CNN. Why ? You doubt it ? I don't.

But there's plenty of other sources. How about Pentagon spokesman John Kirby who says that the administration will not give priority evacuation to Americans in Afghanistan over Afghans applying for visas.

“Once we get more airlift out of Kabul, we’re going to put as many people on those planes as we can,Kirby told Fox News:

Why is Biden not giving Americans priority ?
My guess is because, once again. as he has so often showed, he is not actually an AMERICAN. He is a GLOBALIST, with no more allegiance to the US than any other country, throughout the world. He is just like Obama, who ludicrously proclaimed "I am a citizen of the world."

Breitbart lol? That is the stupidest spin I've heard yet, brainwashed functional moron.

Breitbart lol? That is the stupidest spin I've heard yet, brainwashed functional moron.
HA HA HA. I KNEW we were going to hear that

EARTH TO FRANCO.. We normal thinking people don't give a rat's fuck about your half-ass, out-dated, and laughable, INVALIATION card.

Idiot leftists think all they have to do is claim that a conservative publication is "spin", and we will all fold like accordians, and feel like we are obligated to agree. They don't know how moronic they are. I've read dozens of different publications, and Brietbart has always been well informed and informative.

And what they are informing us about now, is what Biden Spokesman John Kirby has been telling us. But you are too chickenshit to confront that legitimate CONTENT, so instead, you blabber about Briebart thinking that will be enough to discredit the report. Well it is NOT enough to do that. The report CONTENT is 100% true, and all you've done is make an idiot out of yourself.

This is not the old Taliban. This is the new, kinder, gentler Taliban. This is the Taliban that cares.

First you said you were in combat; then you said you weren't. You're a stolen valor liar you sick fuck.
Shut the fuck up disgusting, ugly, POS SLUT. Everybody here knows you were challenged about the military service evidence, and you PUNKED OUT. After that, you have nothing to say. Everybody knows you are just guessing, speculating, and doing it stupidly.

Nobody gives a fuck about your worthless posts. You are one of the most despised, assholes in this whole forum. I need to spray my laptop with disinfectant, after you post.

1629691372256.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back