The Front Porch Swing

Good morning all!!!

IMG_0146.jpg

Good morning, everyone. Yesterday was not a good day for me. :( I had an early start for work and I was in a lot of back pain. Then I got a voice mail from my massage therapist wanting to change the time of my Saturday appointment which would have meant even less time with her! :eek:

So I rearranged my schedule and ended up going to see her yesterday evening and she worked on me for an hour and three quarters. I came home and had a drink with dinner and went to bed early.

This morning is the best that I have felt since the accident! I was able to do an hour of stretches and walking and now that I have had some breakfast I am all ready to face the weekend. :woohoo:

Amazing how the absence of pain can change one's entire outlook on life. Yesterday I was feeling old and tired and today I am feisty and ready to get things done!

Gotta catch up on my USMB 3 'Rs' now! (Reading, 'riting and repping. :D)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

:huddle:

Good morning, everyone. Yesterday was not a good day for me. :( I had an early start for work and I was in a lot of back pain. Then I got a voice mail from my massage therapist wanting to change the time of my Saturday appointment which would have meant even less time with her! :eek:

So I rearranged my schedule and ended up going to see her yesterday evening and she worked on me for an hour and three quarters. I came home and had a drink with dinner and went to bed early.

This morning is the best that I have felt since the accident! I was able to do an hour of stretches and walking and now that I have had some breakfast I am all ready to face the weekend. :woohoo:

Amazing how the absence of pain can change one's entire outlook on life. Yesterday I was feeling old and tired and today I am feisty and ready to get things done!

Gotta catch up on my USMB 3 'Rs' now! (Reading, 'riting and repping. :D)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

:huddle:

What a good report! I hope you continue to show improvement. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back