The Front Porch Swing

If you have to ask,
then it is your task!

:D

Quit belly aching about what's for dinner........here, I fixed it for all of you....

dsc_0314.jpg

one-glass-of-red-wine-with-bottle-shadow-valerie-garner.jpg

trifle1.JPG

Oboy! Rotting cow flesh, my favorite! :eusa_dance:
Extra maggots on mine!

Ewwww....Pogo!

A friend is taking me out for breakfast at the butt crack of dawn, so I better start getting some energy!

Enjoy...have a pancake or two for me. As for me, it's finally past midnite here and I'm getting my second wind.

Now it's time to strategize on how to wreck havoc on the rest of the unsuspecting civilized world.

:badgrin:

Whats for eats, folks? We've got steak cooking. I hate steak, but it doesn't smell bad when its cooking!

A friend is taking me out for breakfast at the butt crack of dawn, so I better start getting some energy!

Enjoy...have a pancake or two for me. As for me, it's finally past midnite here and I'm getting my second wind.

Now it's time to strategize on how to wreck havoc on the rest of the unsuspecting civilized world.

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!

Erm, oops ... I'm sure I don't know what you're going on about, Steve. >.>

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa!!

Erm, oops ... I'm sure I don't know what you're going on about, Steve. >.>

Film.... at 11 on tomorrow's news.....LOL!

Forum List

Back