The Front Porch Swing

Before I go off to have my coffee.....I want to wish everyone a very:

M_S__GoodMorningPUP.png

Ooh, purty!

I am back from breakfast, under the electric blanket on high. The house key didn't work straight off, and I was out there with no gloves on. My hands hurt up to the elbows.

</whine>

:(.....stay warm.

:lol: it was 3F when I took the dogs out this morning..........The pic is from my garden last season. Just something to look forward to....:happy-1:

That's hard to even imagine. We finally got decent rain in Southern California yesterday. I actually saw some nut riding a surfboard in a storm drain

:cuckoo:

Thanks! It's good to be back.

Breaks are good. :thup:

Yeah! I noticed you hadn't been around....good to see you again! :)

Thanks! One of the family tree branches is having some pretty serious issues. I can't remember the word or phrase - oh! "Special unspoken" prayer request for my stepdaughter, Katie.

Sending positive thoughts for her, you and your family, Boopsie!

:(.....stay warm.

:lol: it was 3F when I took the dogs out this morning..........The pic is from my garden last season. Just something to look forward to....:happy-1:

That's hard to even imagine. We finally got decent rain in Southern California yesterday. I actually saw some nut riding a surfboard in a storm drain

Whoa! There for a second I read "...nun riding a surf board...". On second thought that's not too far-feched these days. Especially in the Peoples Republic.

Whoa! There for a second I read "...nun riding a surf board...". On second thought that's not too far-feched these days. Especially in the Peoples Republic.

Thanks! What a visual to carry off to sleep. ;)

[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION]

Eh bien, voila!!!

The surfing nuns of New Jersey

Nuns to host 15th annual surfing contest in NJ | TopNews

annual-Nun.jpg

Last edited:

That would not be surprising in Southern California...."land of looney toons".

Eh bien, voila!!!

annual-Nun.jpg
But not in a storm drain.........!

That would not be surprising in Southern California...."Land of the sea and home of the crazed"

Last edited:

Eh bien, voila!!!

annual-Nun.jpg
But not in a storm drain.........!

Hey, you have your hash-induced visuals, and I'll have mine. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back