The Front Porch Swing

Yeah it's for my psychology of war & peace class.

We are profiling dictator's right now

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

I've been home sick with a really bad cold, and I don't type here for a grade.

It is supposed to be casual here Yah?

funny-elephant-clothes-jeans.jpg

funny-casual-friday-quote.jpg

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's.

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

I'm lazy :dunno:

Sorry it offends you :)

Iaintofendedbrojustpontingowthaucarelestiepingluks. :)

Take it elsewhere, 'bro.' You're in the wrong folder.

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's (not saying you did the latter, just an example).

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

Grammatically you're right BUT... attitudinally, not so much. Nomsayin'?
Chest weight till ewe sea sum am eye rite in.

Language ≠ fixed.

Erleichda.

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's (not saying you did the latter, just an example).

Language ≠ fixed.

Erleichda.

:party:

Grammatically you're right

Grammatically, I'm correct. :razz:

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

Language ≠ fixed.

Erleichda.

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

If you hadn't edited the meaning out of my post it woulda bin apparent why I said "right" instead of "correct" there -- home skillet.

I can't get that term out of my head now... :ack-1:

Language ≠ fixed.

Erleichda.

If you hadn't edited the meaning out of my post it woulda bin apparent why I said "right" instead of "correct" there -- home skillet.

I can't get that term out of my head now... :ack-1:

Selective quoting is half the fun. :)

Anybody ever watch the series Dollhouse?

It's like Chuck mixed in with Terminator.

House is REALLY like Dr. House. I loved Dr. House. Loved to hate him just to love him. lol

Forum List

Back