The Front Porch Swing

I posted this in the Tavern, but forgot that some people don't go there anymore. There was a gas explosion where I work yesterday. Thank God, nobody was hurt, but it did produce some amazing pictures.

Near miss in Steelton: Workers would have soon returned to building that exploded | PennLive.com

That looks really bad.

Glad nobody was hurt:cool:

Yeah it does! Mother Fletcher!

One guy I know was getting ready to walk to that building to use the bathroom. If he had left a minute earlier he'd be dead. It did melt his brand new truck that was in the parking lot though. The way he was acting today, I think he would have rather been dead. :tongue:

Anybody ever watch the series Dollhouse?

It's like Chuck mixed in with Terminator.

No, but you've reminded me of a record from 1968: Music In a Doll's House:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLo3L1pJBI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLo3L1pJBI[/ame]

Last edited:
House is REALLY like Dr. House. I loved Dr. House. Loved to hate him just to love him. lol

Gracie, have you heard any of Hugh Laurie's music?

He sings??? No, I haven't. I don't know if I could listen. He will always be hobbling along with a crutch, vicodins being munched, sarcasm dripping every time he opens his mouth, to me.

House is REALLY like Dr. House. I loved Dr. House. Loved to hate him just to love him. lol

He sings??? No, I haven't. I don't know if I could listen. He will always be hobbling along with a crutch, vicodins being munched, sarcasm dripping every time he opens his mouth, to me.

Good thing I didn't link, then! ;)

He has an amazing American accent for a Brit. He doesn't just tone down the posh, he really seems to transmogrify into the character.

Kinda like Henry Winkler & The Fonz.

Yeah it's for my psychology of war & peace class.

We are profiling dictator's right now

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

I've been home sick with a really bad cold, and I don't type here for a grade.

It is supposed to be casual here Yah?

Yes it is, and you'll have to ignore the ones that are more concerned will spellchecking and correcting people's grammar than actually being nice and relaxed.

You're doing great......hope you get over your cold and do well in your studies.

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's (not saying you did the latter, just an example).

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

Grammatically you're right

Grammatically, I'm correct. :razz:

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

Sorry....it looked like snark to me...I apologize for thinking the worst. PEACE!

colorful-animated-peace-sign.gif

Grammatically you're right

Grammatically, I'm correct. :razz:

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

Sorry....it looked like snark to me...I apologize for thinking the worst. PEACE!

colorful-animated-peace-sign.gif

I can see how it came across that way, and my apologies to anyone I've offended by the way I posted.

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

I've been home sick with a really bad cold, and I don't type here for a grade.

It is supposed to be casual here Yah?

Yes it is, and you'll have to ignore the ones that are more concerned will spellchecking and correcting people's grammar than actually being nice and relaxed.

You're doing great......hope you get over your cold and do well in your studies.

I managed to finish other homework tonight.

I finished off the flu/cold medicine still have the cough though.

I wish I had some cream cheese won tons and a good netflix film to watch

I hope you have a great week ;)

Y'all ever watch House when it was on TV?
THIS House is like THAT House. Just deal with him like his best friend did on the tv. Ladies, just bend over often. House was a grump but he did like to leer now and then. :lol:

Y'all ever watch House when it was on TV?
THIS House is like THAT House. Just deal with him like his best friend did on the tv. Ladies, just bend over often. House was a grump but he did like to leer now and then. :lol:

I watched it when it was a new show but I didn't keep up with the other seasons.

My mom loves Hugh Laurie, and House was one of her favorite shows.

Forum List

Back