The Front Porch Swing

Y'all ever watch House when it was on TV?
THIS House is like THAT House. Just deal with him like his best friend did on the tv. Ladies, just bend over often. House was a grump but he did like to leer now and then. :lol:

She gets me... she really gets me!

Grammatically, I'm correct. :razz:

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

Sorry....it looked like snark to me...I apologize for thinking the worst. PEACE!

colorful-animated-peace-sign.gif

Hypnotic :razz:

Epileptic :eek:

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's (not saying you did the latter, just an example).

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

Grammatically you're right

Grammatically, I'm correct. :razz:

drifter and Boop seemed to pick up on the fact I was b/s'ing, so I'm not too worried about others that want to interject their two cents.

Actually, I put in a whole quarter's worth.......meh.....:eusa_whistle:

Night, mertex. I am going to go wander the net for awhile, stop by Pinterest and pin stuff, then hit the sack. I have a horrendous headache.

I went to pinterest and then brought a few things here in the I WANT thread. Took my pain pill, waiting for it to kick in...watching Frasier...waiting for med to kick in..wandering...waiting for med to kick in. :lol:

I went to pinterest and then brought a few things here in the I WANT thread. Took my pain pill, waiting for it to kick in...watching Frasier...waiting for med to kick in..wandering...waiting for med to kick in. :lol:

Waiting for meds can be bittersweet times... pain + anticipation of relief = KICK IN ALREADY.

That was what I loved about Percocet. It knocked me loopy pretty quick, and I didn't care about my lower back being twisted into a pretzel.

It kicked in, but not quite enough to make me 329475748967...oops....agjao;fgiaopehgaghal....oops again...not enough to make me nod off and bump my head on the keyboa$^)$^)%&$)*%)$%^...huh? Whassat? Oh. I mean...not enough yet. :lmao:

good_morning_008.gif

After my coffee I plan to start work gathering objects I want to get rid of. I've been wanting to do that and other projects get in the way....our area is having a big "yard" sale next month and I want to be ready......whatever doesn't sell is going to Goodwill.....

Happy Tuesday. :)

Wanted to see what the hell's going on in here, hope everyone's all good.

Forum List

Back