The Front Porch Swing

I have to do a presentation on genocide and a group one on concentration camps.

I am still feeling this cold though and not al the way up to par yet.

Heavy stuff.

Yeah it's for my psychology of war & peace class.

We are profiling dictator's right now, but I know my group is going to want to get together soon and I've been sick for a week.

I have to do a presentation on genocide and a group one on concentration camps.

I am still feeling this cold though and not al the way up to par yet.

Heavy stuff.

We are profiling dictator's right now, but I know my group is going to want to get together soon and I've been sick for a week.

Is a huge topic with tons of data to go there. There were over 1500 KZ's during that time (KZ = "Konzentrationslager").

The part I like about a dictator most is when he is dead.

Well, hot damn, that may be the shortest Kingship ever:

In the Tavern, Helena Handbag just hit the 48,000th posting, I congratulated her !!!!!--

and now the thread is closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kismet, I say, Kismet. Helena, fate dealt you an easy hand. :)

Long may she wave - but they're really hopping over there, so should be a new majestic person tomorrow. Unless she posts a lot, and fast. :beer:

Heavy stuff.

Is a huge topic with tons of data to go there. There were over 1500 KZ's during that time (KZ = "Konzentrationslager").

:lol: YAH!!!

Right now we are studying kim jong un

A little levity for your listening pleasure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DYZTauE-Y]Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon History of Rap Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: YAH!!!

Right now we are studying kim jong un

Oh, whacky, whacky!!!

We are profiling dictator's right now

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

I've been home sick with a really bad cold, and I don't type here for a grade.

It is supposed to be casual here Yah?

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's (not saying you did the latter, just an example).

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

Good thing it's not for English Comp.

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's.

Those are just signs of stupidity, and I'd hope that anyone seeking any sort of higher education would also strive to communicate intelligently as well.

I'm lazy :dunno:

Sorry it offends you :)

Casual doesn't excuse the use of common douchetard errors like adding apostrophes in front of every s and not being able to discern the difference between its and it's.

Iaintofendedbrojustpontingowthaucarelestiepingluks. :)

Iaintofendedbrojustpontingowthaucarelestiepingluks. :)

:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back