The Full Court Press on Trump

The election is already rigged. What percentage of people want a viable choice of Biden v. Trump, probably not that many.

But that's what people get, and they have to suck it up for a bunch of people who like their politics enterfuckingtaining.

I do believe they think they have it locked in, and not due to voter support but outside intervention.

We're almost into February and no one else on their side is stepping up to run, no debates, no one challenging Biden and he and his administration pretty much like there isn't even an election going on except when to say trump will destroy democracy, America, freedom, the climate and the world.

They just don't act like they are trying to fight for an election and act like it's already a done deal.

Something about this entire thing smells fishy.

I never heard Mr. Rogers say, "Grab them by the Pussy".

Let's get real, you guys didn't nominate Trump because he was the best guy, you nominated him because he articulates your worst instincts. Someone like that is bound to get indicted for stuff.
You make that phrase sound like the worst thing in history. We have a plague in gay relationships that are pushed by the government. The proof is that there is HIV/AIDS medicines and treatments constantly advertised. Otherwise, there would not be any.

You make that phrase sound like the worst thing in history. We have a plague in gay relationships that are pushed by the government. The proof is that there is HIV/AIDS medicines and treatments constantly advertised. Otherwise, there would not be any.

Again, your sexual hangups are your own problem.

People are going to be gay no matter what the government does.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds again?

I do believe they think they have it locked in, and not due to voter support but outside intervention.

We're almost into February and no one else on their side is stepping up to run, no debates, no one challenging Biden and he and his administration pretty much like there isn't even an election going on except when to say trump will destroy democracy, America, freedom, the climate and the world.

They just don't act like they are trying to fight for an election and act like it's already a done deal.

Something about this entire thing smells fishy.

But it's always been like that. Presidents will get an easy ride. Heard of Bill Weld? He came second in the Republican primaries in 2020 with 2.35% of the vote. He got one delegate.

There will be no need. The Dems will take the popular and electoral votes, easily.
You are right. There are so many mindless idiots out there now. I figure this will be the last president when the something for nothings and you owe mes with there low mental ability and shit ass grins out number the working for a livings. The event I have planned for for over 30 years. My family will be fed and safe. Not so for the shits trying to take it. The kind you call friend.

The Left is planning to steal THIS election by non-electoral means.

This reads like the losers are already starting the victimhood crying.

Face it, your candidate is a loser and has been since 2018.

We tried to stop the theft but were unsuccessful
That’s not what you tried.

Trump and MAGA lawyers tried to disenfranchise us because through the exploitation of legal loopholes and fringe legal theories. For example, the Texas lawsuit which tried to disenfranchise the entire vote in 4 states.

It didn’t have much to do with theft but trying any way possible to take away Biden votes.

Apparently you didn’t know that, which isn’t surprising given how many lies were told about it on conservative media. Or maybe you do know and are lying about it now.

Forum List

Back