🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb

So why cite a man who's proven himself unworthy of trust?
Prove that Rather is wrong, thats all you gotta do. Sessions lied, and thats a fact
So why cite a man who's proven himself unworthy of trust?
Prove that Rather is wrong, thats all you gotta do. Sessions lied, and thats a fact

You realize the burden is on you and him to prove your case. Not for someone to prove you wrong

Especially if the person making the charge has a reputation for dishonesty. Then the burden of proof is completely THEIR responsibility!
Time will tell.

If time will tell then you probably shouldn't rush to judgement...should you, Eloy? So why have you? On Dan Rather's word?
My opinion is that Sessions lied and that the honorable thing for him to do is resign. In time, Republicans will see this but only after protracted claims, perhaps from a whistle blower or a federal investigation, or even from the Russians themselves.

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.

I thought perjury was ok now, it was not a problem with hillery and she was on video.
Sessions didn't have intent,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yet another failed argument .. Clinton lied so its ok if Sessions lied ...

OK, Sure.

Sessions is as big a scumbag as Clinton is ... Agreed,

You realize the burden is on you and him to prove your case. Not for someone to prove you wrong

Especially if the person making the charge has a reputation for dishonesty. Then the burden of proof is completely THEIR responsibility!
Time will tell.

If time will tell then you probably shouldn't rush to judgement...should you, Eloy? So why have you? On Dan Rather's word?
My opinion is that Sessions lied and that the honorable thing for him to do is resign. In time, Republicans will see this but only after protracted claims, perhaps from a whistle blower or a federal investigation, or even from the Russians themselves.

You know what they say about opinions, right?

They're just like "noses" yeah, noses ;) ; Everybody's got one.

But, it remains a looming question as to whether Putin bailed out Donald when he was going through bankruptcies.

Which ones....the '91 and '92 bankruptcies were before Putin came into power. The 2004, and 2009 ones were reorganizations and nobody "bailed out" anybody. So clarify what you said or admit you're a liar.
I never thought in a million years I would see ordinary americans, would be debating a sitting US president and its ties with a former Russian KGB operative.....and whether they're in cohoots together....especially knowing the history of the conservative party and the red scare of the 50's that ruined lives and careers. The same conservative party that cloaks itself in the flag, shits apple pie and wants to take back its country from anybody but white people....hypocrites to the fuckin core!!

I never thought democrats would be stupid enough to lie about such a thing.

But every time I think that you guys go and prove me wrong

After what the administration in place between 2000 and 2008 did without punishment, these peccadilloes amount to nothing.

But, it remains a looming question as to whether Putin bailed out Donald when he was going through bankruptcies.

Which ones....the '91 and '92 bankruptcies were before Putin came into power. The 2004, and 2009 ones were reorganizations and nobody "bailed out" anybody. So clarify what you said or admit you're a liar.
I never thought in a million years I would see ordinary americans, would be debating a sitting US president and its ties with a former Russian KGB operative.....and whether they're in cohoots together....especially knowing the history of the conservative party and the red scare of the 50's that ruined lives and careers. The same conservative party that cloaks itself in the flag, shits apple pie and wants to take back its country from anybody but white people....hypocrites to the fuckin core!!

What are dems lying about here?

Sessions purjering himself. He didn't
That this is proving some grand conspiracy with the Russian government

same damn thing they always lie about, nothing.

RW Russian lovers lie to cover their homeland connection, and KGB status...

Veteran CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote on Facebook Thursday that the scandal over Pres. Donald Trump’s personal and political connections to the Russian government and those of his aides is like a bomb with a lit fuse.

“Every once in a while in Washington, the fuse is lit for what seems to be a big scandal,” said Rather. “Much more rarely does that fuse lead to an explosion of the magnitude we are seeing with Russia and the new Administration, and frankly the Republicans in Congress.”

With revelations that Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions apparently perjured himself regarding contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, another key Trump appointee appears to be on the verge of going down in flames like national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn.

Flynn resigned last month after wiretaps on Kislyak’s phone revealed that he and Flynn had multiple conversations prior to the president’s inauguration that Flynn later lied about to the public and to Vice President Mike Pence.

“Sessions is but the latest person close to President Trump who seems to be ensnared in a story that is more worthy of Hollywood melodrama than the reality of the governance of our country. Democrats are calling for Sessions to resign, and this story could move very quickly,” said Rather on Facebook.
So disgraced former news anchor, Dan Rather, is now telling the same kind of fake news stories that got him fired from CBS on Facebook.
If its fake, why are republicans turning on Sessions?
If they are, I guess some Republicans many be as stupid and irresponsible as Democrats.
You condone lying, after all Rump does it ever phyucking day
Joe Biden plagerized a speech and spent his whole fuckin life paying for it....by conservative. Hillary has spent her entire life splaining away emails and Bengazi. Obama lied about you can keep your doctor, the conservatives gave him hell for 8 years....Trump, every time this orange bastard opens his fuckin mouth, he lies and these same very people who shitted all over democrats for years...is now okay with this bitch??? The GOP has no creds, nothing, no intergrity, no balls, nothing...but the hopes and ambition to ruin this country with Trump leading the way.

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here, Tiger...but Joe Biden has been in the US Senate since Nixon was in office! He got caught plagiarizing in college...got caught again when running for office and has still been sitting in the Senate for the better part of 40 years! Hillary lies a whole lot. It's who she is. It's what she does! Barack Obama told bald faced lies about the Affordable Care Act...something that affects 1/6th of our entire economy. Trump is a piker compared to Biden, Clinton and Obama.

yes he did, even Congressional Republicans are saying he did ... the only people in denial about that are Russian lovers.

Time will tell.

Your opinion is irrelevant to reality. And reality is there is no lie. You cannot ignore the context.

yes he did, even Congressional Republicans are saying he did ... the only people in denial about that are Russian lovers.

No they aren't. Lying more isn't going to change the fact that you had been lying to begin with

So disgraced former news anchor, Dan Rather, is now telling the same kind of fake news stories that got him fired from CBS on Facebook.
If they are, I guess some Republicans many be as stupid and irresponsible as Democrats.
The was no lying, just empty headed Democrats trying to manufacture more fake news. Al Franken's question was asked in the context of a rumor the Russians were blackmailing Trump, and asked if in that context Sessions was aware of anyone associated with the Trump campaign had contact with the Russian. Sessions answered honestly that he did not know of anyone who had in that context. The story illustrates how fundamentally corrupt Al Franken is and how empty headed the Democrats are who buy into his lies.

Holy crap are you delusional!

Sessions had a private closed door meeting with the Russian ambassador while he was working for the Trump campaign.

He blatantly lied to Congress.

The was no lying, just empty headed Democrats trying to manufacture more fake news. Al Franken's question was asked in the context of a rumor the Russians were blackmailing Trump, and asked if in that context Sessions was aware of anyone associated with the Trump campaign had contact with the Russian. Sessions answered honestly that he did not know of anyone who had in that context. The story illustrates how fundamentally corrupt Al Franken is and how empty headed the Democrats are who buy into his lies.

Sessions had a private closed door meeting with the Russian ambassador while he was working for the Trump campaign.

Never happened!

I thought perjury was ok now, it was not a problem with hillery and she was on video.
Sessions didn't have intent,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was Hillary charged with perjury?

Never happened!

Keep deluding yourself if it makes you feel better, but please don't propagate your delusions on the rest of us!

IMG_0243.JPG
You mean the Dan Rather who used forged documents to do a hit piece on Bush? That Dan Rather?
Liar. He did nothing of the sort. An aide of his made a mistake he took the heat for. But just like a true wingnut you try to characterize someone on one thing. He was and still is one the greatest journalists/ newsmen ever.
Keep pretending this Trump/ Russian scandal is going away.
It will only stop when Trump waves bye bye walking up the steps of his private jet to avoid impeachment.

Forum List

Back