🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The future of America belongs to Islam.

Oh where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat..................................

tumblr_m1xzx1Sjub1rr0whwo1_500.jpg

You have more to fear from communists than you do Muslims immigrants.

That crap that happened in Stockholm recently is a bad, and good example of this behavior.

Having spent a considerable amount of time in Sweden I can't tender unto you how shockingly open and stupid they are when it comes to their fellow men.

When the disillusioned brown people started rioting like the blacks in Watts decades ago, they were treated with kid gloves. That won't happen here. The people of Watts were treated with tanks and infantry which is something I do not condone and never will.

Nevertheless, they'd be mowed down in the streets here and the American street is so highly weaponized that there is zero chance in my lifetime that some stupid dune coons are going to take over AmeriKA. Not going to happen. People would beg for the military to march suspects into the streets and execute them against a wall. That's how disconnected this farce of a nation has come.

Postulating about this is just feeding the security state via you ignorance while imprisoning you further.

They can only accomplish dominance by breeding too much. That's the LA Raza mantra the last time I bothered to read any of their BS.

The US is made of cowards with irrational fears built upon a foundation of nearly complete bullshit. As long as the American public remain a bunch of idiots there is zero chance the muzzies will ever get a beach head here. They might blow up some stupid shit from time to time but the real damage can only come from the American plebes propensity to under breed as their clones spread their influence. It would take decades to reach a European style debacle.

That's fine -- as long as they don't attempt to legislate their religion.

If they ever became the majority, they would do just that.

Christians have been the majority since America existed. Have they been trying to legislate their religion? And if so, do you have a problem with that?

Look at how fucked the middle east is to understand that a majority Islamic country=bad for your idea's. ;)

If they ever became the majority, they would do just that.

Christians have been the majority since America existed. Have they been trying to legislate their religion? And if so, do you have a problem with that?

Look at how fucked the middle east is to understand that a majority Islamic country=bad for your idea's. ;)

The Christian religion is much older than Islam. Yet, it wasn't long ago that we were burning people at the stake for accusations of witchcraft. Yes, we have legislated Christian religion. And yes, many people have died because of it.

Family Security Matters

"Islam, according to newly released data from the Association of Statisticians of American Religious Bodies, is now the fastest growing religion in America, verifying President Barack Obama's claim that the United States is "no longer a Judeo-Christian country.....

the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), supported the Cornell University projection of 7 million Muslims in the United States - - based on mosque attendance.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

The belief that America could be transformed into an Islamic state was first expressed by a small group Muslim missionaries in 1922, who declared, "Our plan is: we are going to conquer America." The audacity of this remark provoked the following commentary in the Syracuse Sunday Herald:
"To the millions of American Christians who have so long looked eagerly forward to the time the cross shall be supreme in every land and the people of the whole world shall have become the followers Christ, the plan to win this continent to the path of the "infidel Turk" will seem a thing unbelievable. But there is no doubt about its being pressed with all the fanatical zeal for which the Mohammedans are noted.'
Ninety years later, the remarks made by the early Islamic missionaries no longer seem audacious but prophetic. The transformation of America into an Islamic nation, Muslim scholars say, is a matter of destiny. .......and these words no mortal man may alter or erase."

Reality check:

Pew Research: Percentage of Muslims in US population 0.6%

Look out folks - hide your women and children.

Another interesting factoid: the fast growing religion in America is...."unaffiliated"....second to that, Mormanism.

Islam's got a lot of catching up to do...or...maybe familysecuritymatters is more full of crap than an outhouse fire :)

It said fastest growing religion. It didn't say they were a big percentage of the population. Pay attention
According to the us religion census, it is Islam. They have a very high birth rate, apparently. It said, by 2030, Islam will be 25 percent of the world's population. Pretty fast growing I would say. Also, atheism is not a religion right? I mean that is 2 parts. Faith and ritual. As an atheist myself, I have neither of those.

It said fastest growing religion. It didn't say they were a big percentage of the population. Pay attention
According to the us religion census, it is Islam. They have a very high birth rate, apparently. It said, by 2030, Islam will be 25 percent of the world's population. Pretty fast growing I would say. Also, atheism is not a religion right? I mean that is 2 parts. Faith and ritual. As an atheist myself, I have neither of those.

It can be "fastest" growing but at 0.6 percent it's going to have to do an hellacious amount of growing to even be a visable drop in the bucket much less a large scale Islamic take-over of America.

In addition, the claim "fastest growing" is also debatable and the article utterly ignores the fact that American Muslims happen to support American culture, rights and freedoms, as proven over and over by opinion polls.

agreed. like I said, their birth rate is sky high. the conversion rate is kind of low, though

That's fine -- as long as they don't attempt to legislate their religion.

Look at Turkey. Look at Egypt. Look at Myanmar, (Burma). Muslims always try to push their Islam crap. Give Muslims an inch, and they will take a mile.

There has been a lot of noise about the terrorist threat of Muslims here in USMB, and a lot of it has come from me. You must believe me when I tell you there are a lot things I would rather be posting about than Muslims. I am so sick of this topic I want to vomit.

However, I will continue to post on Muslims until every member of USMB is aware that Muslims are a real threat to the freedoms we enjoy in the West. You do not have to agree with me, but I want everyone to be aware of the Muslim threat. I did not write the OP article about Islam being the future of America. I hope you will take this threat seriously. Thank you.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a5ed8e76970b-600wi
Turkey, Egypt, and Myanmar don't have the freedoms enshrined in our Constitution.

I would agree with you on that. Imagine if you would that President John F. Kennedy had announced that he was going to implement a policy that would make the opinion of the Roman Catholic Church on abortion, the law of the land. The outcry would be riots in the streets!

a-catholic-in-white-house-religion-politics-john-thomas-carty-paperback-cover-art.jpg

Clearly, this is not the way you govern in any democracy. It has been said before in this thread. " You give a Muslim and inch and they will take a mile." Muslims are obligated by their violent, "so-called," religion to push their agenda anywhere they go. Roman Catholics, and Christians are open-minded to the concept of freedom of religion. They are Americans first and foremost.

Last edited:
The future of America belongs to Islam.

Over my dead body.

My hatred of Muslims is no secret. They will murder/maim/terrorize to make their agenda the law of the world. I get heated. I post my anger. I wish more people would would commit on the issue of Islam.

This is not an issue like "Obama's birth certificate" or "Boehner's supposed drinking problem." Muslims are out to convert you or kill you, and that is not an exaggeration. There are 164 Jihad verses in the Qur'an. "164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Bible-koran-political-violence.jpg

And, then there is this.

Last edited:
You have more to fear from communists than you do Muslims immigrants.

That crap that happened in Stockholm recently is a bad, and good example of this behavior.

Having spent a considerable amount of time in Sweden I can't tender unto you how shockingly open and stupid they are when it comes to their fellow men.

When the disillusioned brown people started rioting like the blacks in Watts decades ago, they were treated with kid gloves. That won't happen here. The people of Watts were treated with tanks and infantry which is something I do not condone and never will.

Nevertheless, they'd be mowed down in the streets here and the American street is so highly weaponized that there is zero chance in my lifetime that some stupid dune coons are going to take over AmeriKA. Not going to happen. People would beg for the military to march suspects into the streets and execute them against a wall. That's how disconnected this farce of a nation has come.

Postulating about this is just feeding the security state via you ignorance while imprisoning you further.

As usual, the big dramatic statement, unsupported by a link to any facts. Do you really think you have credibility on anything you post?

internet.jpg

Now go disappear like you always do when asked for facts to support your words.

Last edited:
It won't happen.

When I did the OP on this thread, I was wondering exactly the same thing. But, consider these facts:

1). There are 7,000,000 Muslims already in America.

2). Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United States. Frankly, I would have guess Catholicism.

3). Islam and America are not compatible.

4). The rights and freedoms we in the United States enjoy, are the loopholes Muslims are using to take over.

5. Muslims have a global agenda and come right out and say they intend to dominate the world. http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

6). In addition to CAIR, here is a map of Muslim locations around the country used to push their agenda and train terrorists.

Terrorist_map.gif

You received samples of Muslim violence on 9/11 and at the Boston Marathon.
Do they have to kill your wife at the grocery store to get your attention?
Mine is a "wake-up call" for America, and the message is "Be Prepared."

Be assured, I hope you are correct, and the article in the OP is wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back