The future of Electoral Voters

That you are a whiner? Yes, we can see that. You guys just spent a whole page whining about what a meany I am without addressing any points.
I'm not interested in any communication with you, Joe. You're crazed and you're full of real anger.

You'll notice that I never initiate conversations with you. It always happens like this.

Stop initiating conversations with me, and you'll never have to worry about whether I'm addressing your points or not.

Last edited:
You've been making points?

Insults and hyperbole are points?

Uh, yeah, I make points. Ones you never, ever answer, because you are in denial of how badly you fucked up.

I'm not interested in any communication with you, Joe. You're crazed and you're full of real anger.

You'll notice that I never initiate conversations with you. It always happens like this.

Stop initiating conversations with me, and you'll never have to worry whether I'm addressing your points or not.

Guy, the very fact I can get you to melt down when I challenge your HORSESHIT about PC (also known as "being a decent human being") is reward enough.

Stop spreading LIES about PC, and I'll stop calling you out on it.

But my guess, you'll just repeat your list of links of whiny comedians who can't tell unfunny jokes anymore.

Uh, yeah, I make points. Ones you never, ever answer, because you are in denial of how badly you fucked up.

Stop initiating conversations with me, and you'll never have to worry whether I'm addressing your points or not.

Guy, the very fact I can get you to melt down when I challenge your HORSESHIT about PC (also known as "being a decent human being") is reward enough.

But my guess, you'll just repeat your list of links of whiny comedians who can't tell unfunny jokes anymore.
Do let us know when you think you made one....

Not melting down, Joe, I never do. If you want to keep humping my leg, that's fine. Just don't whine when I don't address your "points".

Yeah. OK. Sure.

Whatever you say, Joey.

Not melting down, Joe, I never do. If you want to keep humping my leg, that's fine. Just don't whine when I don't address your "points".

You don't address my points because you can't. Because you emote and I crush you with facts.

You know, when you claimed your Fuhrer won because White people were sick of PC, and I pointed out less white people voted for him than Romney.

You don't address my points because you can't. Because you emote and I crush you with facts.

You know, when you claimed your Fuhrer won because White people were sick of PC, and I pointed out less white people voted for him than Romney.
Well, I tried.

Okay Joe. We'll continue this weird little asymmetrical relationship of ours.

You keep tossing out the nasty personal insults, hate-filled name-calling and blatant distortions.

I'll keep pointing at you and saying "see?"

I'd really rather not, I don't see the point, but it's your call.

Well, I tried.

You keep tossing out the nasty personal insults, hate-filled name-calling and blatant distortions.

Well, nothing is worse for the self-important like the mockery you get, so I realize you get really upset when people call you on your bullshit.

I'm still waiting to hear that REALLY IMPORTANT THING you want to say, but the PC Police won't let you.

Go ahead. Say it.

Well, I tried.

Well, nothing is worse for the self-important like the mockery you get, so I realize you get really upset when people call you on your bullshit.

I'm still waiting to hear that REALLY IMPORTANT THING you want to say, but the PC Police won't let you.

Go ahead. Say it.
See?

:laugh:

The EC is such that people in 3 main urban areas can't have more influence over coal minors in Ohio, steel workers (what's left if any) in PA, the middle class in Wisconsin and Michigan and retirees in Florida. All these groups have different needs than the 3 main urban areas. If enough of these states vote one way then the popular vote can be overridden. This form of government gives everybody a say, not just the cities with the most people.

That works on the assumption that everyone in those three cities votes the same way.

Okay- so let's look at that.

NYC- 8.5 Million
LA - 3.9 Million
Chicago 2.7 Million.

Sorry, dumbass- Those three cities together, total 15.1 million people. Only about a QUARTER of what a winning presidential candidate gets. And that's not even taking out the children who can't vote.

You see, the thing is, if Coal Miners in OH voted for Trumpenfuhrer, then the joke is on them. Coal is a dead technology the world is moving away from. Trump might as well have promised to keep the Buggy-Whip factory open.

The problem with Liberals is they can't see past today for the greater good of the country. For the past 8 years all we heard from Liberals was the Republican Party is dead. I always maintained that politics goes in cycles. Neither party will remain in power indefinitely. The Democrats may have won the popular vote today and lost the EC, but there will come a time when the reverse is true. Don't change the rules of a great system to fit your needs today, because the political environment will shift one day and you'll win with the current rules.

The problem isn't that the REpublican Party is dead. The problem is the Republican Party has lost it's fucking mind.

YOu see, the thing is, if we didn't have this ABORTION called an Electoral College in place, the GOP would not have won a presidential election since 1988. We could have avoided all these wars and recessions we didn't need.

I'm sure that Trump will remind us all why electing Republicans is a terrible idea..

The thing is, WE DON'T NEED AN ELECTORAL COLLEGE. The racist reason it was put into place failed a long time ago.

The electoral college has worked as it was designed by the Founding Fathers for 232 years! They wanted a president to be elected by a majority of the states and not the population centers. Out of approximately 3,000 counties in the U.S., Hillary Clinton carried only 100!

Guy, that isn't true. ANd since most of those counties have NO PEOPLE LIVING IN THEM,

Frankly, I don't want my president being selected by some inbred in Hazard County who is fucking his cousin and votes for Trump when he isn't smoking meth.

Mostly because when he finds his health insurance has been cancelled, he's going to be too stupid to understand why.
With pure popular vote for president, there is no reason for rural states to even vote. One big city would nullify all of their votes. We can't have the inmates running the asylum…

Forum List

Back