The future of Electoral Voters

Yeah, it did, and it wasn't the hildabitch. 67% of the States saw through your regressive smoke and mirrors and rejected them. Instead of fixing your flawed message you idiots keep trying to developed schemes to force your will on the rest of us, how's that working for ya? We kept the House, Senate, got the presidency and will soon control the court. LMAO If you regressives keep on the same road, we will get an additional 9-10 seats in the Senate in the midterms along with another 30-35 in the House. The pendulum is swinging the other way now, you best learn to deal with it.

Actually, guy, your control of the Senate requires people like McCain and Grahmn to put their egos aside and go along with Trump.... that ain't gonna happen.

I think you all forgot the last time you had everything and had so little to show for it.

Yeah, your predictions have been so accurate this far, you just don't know when to let go do you? The hildabitch lost, don't keep clinging to your delusions, you're starting to look really foolish.

Wrong it tells you what a very few indoctrinated PAID for votes areas wanted ONLY The rest of the country that really pays the bills got what they wanted. That is why we have the EC, and why we need it to keep a pile of wortless stupid coerced shit from taking control of the government.

Again, you are a crazy person, and it's really a waste talking to you... but let's look at this map.

ftsbs-large.jpg

The states that get LESS back than they send to Washington are the Blue States.

The states that get MORE back are the RED states.

So who is living off of whom, exactly.

Let's also look at some more fun maps..

Here's a chart of the highest percentage of disability claims.

DisabilityMap.jpg

Oh, damn... the highest percentage of claims for disability are in the RED States.

Hey, let's look at the Earned Income Tax Credit. you kn ow, the one where people who don't pay taxes get a refund!

eitc_large.png

Oh, damn, it's the red states again!

Again a childish monoplanic assumption by an ignorant liberal labeler with an amoeba sized brain. Get over it liberal your damn little pictures do not mean a DAMN thing except to a shallow low IQ liberal. You can print a graph of how many people shit in the toilet, and how many shit outside if you want. With only a single minimal result as a qualifying parameter your data is worthless, just as all of your little playtime pictures are.

I really like seeing an ultra stupid liberal constantly prove their ignorance. The FACT is that income tax base, and a few very insignificant programs are not the expense ratio for a county, city, or a state. It is total outlay and expense that is computed by the complete spectrum of government outlay, NOT just a couple of programs. As in water programs the amount of water used in La county that is transported must be computed at cost per gallon mile and the loss of use in the area where that water comes from including the environmental recreational and the increased costs for all water related effects must be added to the basic costs of each program that is involved. Also the cost of water borne pollutants from sewer, industrial and non human activities must be added and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to the trillionth factor that some ignorant liberal monoplanic can't comprehend. It is just like the ignorant liberal idea that you can just put up a wind tower and generate power, Not taking into account or even Having any idea of the required phase matching equipment of each AC tower OR the required voltage control and Phase generation of DC towers maybe battery banks - Inverters required to put any DC system on line and make it viable. Liberals are propagandizing indoctrinated fools who consider themselves intellectually superior but are in TRUTH woefully lacking in real mental capacity to think, and do even basic cause and effect analysis. If they were even equal to a fifth grade intellect conservative they would have screamed for clintons removal after the Sanders ripoff was eleased.

Yeah, your predictions have been so accurate this far, you just don't know when to let go do you? The hildabitch lost, don't keep clinging to your delusions, you're starting to look really foolish.

yes, I guess if I had predicted the Russians would steal our Election and the Republican Party would be just fine with that, I would have never believed it.

So you won by treason, and that makes you happy?

Wrong, you were trying to attribute something to me I never said and deflect form the topic. Like I said, you're not very good at it.

I'm sorry, Corky say what? It's national hug a retard day, no one is trying to steal your helmet.

Again a childish monoplanic assumption by an ignorant liberal labeler with an amoeba sized brain. Get over it liberal your damn little pictures do not mean a DAMN thing except to a shallow low IQ liberal. You can print a graph of how many people shit in the toilet, and how many shit outside if you want. With only a single minimal result as a qualifying parameter your data is worthless, just as all of your little playtime pictures are.

Guy, I'm sorry you can't follow your own argument, but your argument is that we need the EC so that the people of color in the Blue States can't steal from the White People in the Red States...

When in fact, it is the Blue States who are subsidizing the folks in the Red States, as all those maps show.

yes, I guess if I had predicted the Russians would steal our Election and the Republican Party would be just fine with that, I would have never believed it.

So you won by treason, and that makes you happy?

Wrong, you were trying to attribute something to me I never said and deflect form the topic. Like I said, you're not very good at it.

I'm sorry, Corky say what? It's national hug a retard day, no one is trying to steal your helmet.

Poor thing, why don't you get back to me when you get out of the full blown denial stage. Have yourself a Marry Christmas.

Forum List

Back