The future of Electoral Voters

It's worked perfectly for 240 years. Hillary losing does not constitute reason for a Constitutional convention.

It's far far far worse when only 5 SCOTUS justices have the power to make law binding on 330 million

yet you had no problem with it when 5 justices overturned sensible gun laws in Chicago despite the majority supporting them.

Yes, 2016 is a profound failure of our system, when Russian Hackers can override the desires of the majority.

It's worked perfectly for 240 years. Hillary losing does not constitute reason for a Constitutional convention.

It's far far far worse when only 5 SCOTUS justices have the power to make law binding on 330 million

yet you had no problem with it when 5 justices overturned sensible gun laws in Chicago despite the majority supporting them.

Yes, 2016 is a profound failure of our system, when Russian Hackers can override the desires of the majority.

Memo to JoeB from Progressive Cranium Command: The Russian hacker thingy didn't work. We are now focusing on impeachment for financial misconduct. Go get'm tiger!

Chicago, where only criminals can own guns. Great example

Chicago, where only criminals can own guns. Great example

We had a pretty low crime rate until the McDonald Decision in 2010 threw out our gun laws.

we passed our gun ban in 1984. The murder rate dropped until 2010 when McDonald rolled back the gun laws, and now it's spiking up again. please note that in the 1980's, the murder rate was double what it was by the end of the Oughts. Gun control worked in Chicago, until the NRA f ucked that up.

lZVDUdl.png

Memo to JoeB from Progressive Cranium Command: The Russian hacker thingy didn't work. We are now focusing on impeachment for financial misconduct. Go get'm tiger!

I'm sure Trump will do something like that, only a matter of time.

But pointing out the Russians were behind Benedict Donald is still a good idea.

It is a silly idea. The Russians had more to gain from a Hillary Administration. 70% of the Russian economy is from oil revenue. Low prices brought about because of US fracing supply increases are body slamming their economy. Hillary could only help shut that down and Trump would be their worse nightmare. The 'Russians want Trump' theory false flat on its face. The real world does not work that way.

It is a silly idea. The Russians had more to gain from a Hillary Administration. 70% of the Russian economy is from oil revenue. Low prices brought about because of US fracing supply increases are body slamming their economy. Hillary could only help shut that down and Trump would be their worse nightmare. The 'Russians want Trump' theory false flat on its face. The real world does not work that way.

What's slamming their economy is the economic sanctions Obama organized after they invaded the Ukraine, which are going away when their boy gets into office.

Fracking isn't as important as you think it is, but I know you guys get a hard on from raping the environment.

Hmm, a system designed to keep slave owners happy that certified the first half black president. Sorry campbell/JoeB. still a fail homes.

Uh, no, what certified the first black president is for a shining moment, America got over its racism and put the people who had ruined the country out to pasture.

Didn't last, though. We are too racist of a country.

Yeah okay. Your full of shit. Both of you.

What's slamming their economy is the economic sanctions Obama organized after they invaded the Ukraine, which are going away when their boy gets into office.

Fracking isn't as important as you think it is, but I know you guys get a hard on from raping the environment.

I guess basic math is not your long suit.

70% of the Russian economy is oil revenue, and US fracing made oil go from $100/bbl to $35/bbl. Why do you guys get so wedded to stupid ideas?

I guess basic math is not your long suit.

70% of the Russian economy is oil revenue, and US fracing made oil go from $100/bbl to $35/bbl. Why do you guys get so wedded to stupid ideas?

probably because we do our fact checking. Russia's oil revenues are less than half of its economy.

and I would be more impressed with your knowledge of the oil industry if you could actually SPELL "Fracking".

Take your own advice there bucky. Say, how many hood rats offed their brethren on your block today ?

Uh, probably none... but I live in a rather nice suburb...

You do get "Chicago" is a really big place, unlike that dun-der one horse town you live in where everyone is related...

Umm, hey folks.....did Joey the weak tell you that Illinois was the number one state last year for people fleeing their liberal jurisdiction?

It is really ridiculous--------->the LEFT needs control of the Federal government, to spread misery equally among the states. If they can NOT do this, it becomes apparent which states fare better. People like Joe/Cambell, are in a race against time to get the power to spread the misery so as people believe that the way it is, is what the far left says.

Let me explain something to each and every conservative/libertarian on this site-------> while it appears the left is in melt down mode, they do not fear Trump, just like they didn't fear Bush. As long as any GOP President has to push back against liberalism, it means that THAT President can NOT install conservative principles. I know, I know, Obama used EOs! So, how long do YOU think it is going to unwind the Obama ideas? I am here to tell all of you conservatives, that the left is going to pick one thing that was not passed by EO......probably Obamacare, and they are going to fight that hill, and tie everything else to it with propaganda! In other words---------->even if you actually believe that Trump is going to fix their clocks, he isn't going to be able to do it.

No Republican/Conservative/Libertarians, the far left does NOT fear Trump, they just despise him. As long as the power of the federal government remains there, they will just bide their time until they get back in power, then continue to promote their agenda. What they DO fear is states rights, and an article 5 convention. Notice that the left wants to get rid of the EC! States rights, but they want to circumvent them. They NEED to throttle back states rights as much as they can, basically because THEY KNOW for the forseeable future, the GOP is going to have control of the majority of the states. And so, their whole shtick is now 2 fold......get rid of the EC, AND belittle states rights in the process.

Do the people of the GOP realize, that under our constitution, soon.....very soon........YOU will be able to call an article 5, insist upon what you want to protect, and the blue states will be unable to stop you! This is EXACTLY why the left is working on demeaning the EC, and states rights. They know the math.....although they will never tell you--------->a couple more states turn red in 2018, and the left can do absolutely NOTHING if the red states decide to call an article 5. YOU will dictate their SURRENDER to having to follow OUR constitution, and even the Supreme Court can NOT stop you.

This is the biggest fear of the left, no doubt about it. If they had the states YOU have, you would be paying a 75% tax rate! After watching YOU keep Hillary out of power, they fear you will use the constitution, to insure the constitution is followed as it was written, which means they are SOL.

YOU, that is correct.....not they........control how much power they have. TODAY, you control enough states to force them to see it YOUR way.......because if they don't and a couple of states fall, they will NEVER regain power in their lifetimes. Don't take my word for it, look it up, be informed, and once you are, keep the lefties under control.........or make it with an article 5, they never get control again-)

Take your own advice there bucky. Say, how many hood rats offed their brethren on your block today ?

You do get "Chicago" is a really big place, unlike that dun-der one horse town you live in where everyone is related...

Umm, hey folks.....did Joey the weak tell you that Illinois was the number one state last year for people fleeing their liberal jurisdiction?

It is really ridiculous--------->the LEFT needs control of the Federal government, to spread misery equally among the states. If they can NOT do this, it becomes apparent which states fare better. People like Joe/Cambell, are in a race against time to get the power to spread the misery so as people believe that the way it is, is what the far left says.

Let me explain something to each and every conservative/libertarian on this site-------> while it appears the left is in melt down mode, they do not fear Trump, just like they didn't fear Bush. As long as any GOP President has to push back against liberalism, it means that THAT President can NOT install conservative principles. I know, I know, Obama used EOs! So, how long do YOU think it is going to unwind the Obama ideas? I am here to tell all of you conservatives, that the left is going to pick one thing that was not passed by EO......probably Obamacare, and they are going to fight that hill, and tie everything else to it with propaganda! In other words---------->even if you actually believe that Trump is going to fix their clocks, he isn't going to be able to do it.

No Republican/Conservative/Libertarians, the far left does NOT fear Trump, they just despise him. As long as the power of the federal government remains there, they will just bide their time until they get back in power, then continue to promote their agenda. What they DO fear is states rights, and an article 5 convention. Notice that the left wants to get rid of the EC! States rights, but they want to circumvent them. They NEED to throttle back states rights as much as they can, basically because THEY KNOW for the forseeable future, the GOP is going to have control of the majority of the states. And so, their whole shtick is now 2 fold......get rid of the EC, AND belittle states rights in the process.

Do the people of the GOP realize, that under our constitution, soon.....very soon........YOU will be able to call an article 5, insist upon what you want to protect, and the blue states will be unable to stop you! This is EXACTLY why the left is working on demeaning the EC, and states rights. They know the math.....although they will never tell you--------->a couple more states turn red in 2018, and the left can do absolutely NOTHING if the red states decide to call an article 5. YOU will dictate their SURRENDER to having to follow OUR constitution, and even the Supreme Court can NOT stop you.

This is the biggest fear of the left, no doubt about it. If they had the states YOU have, you would be paying a 75% tax rate! After watching YOU keep Hillary out of power, they fear you will use the constitution, to insure the constitution is followed as it was written, which means they are SOL.

YOU, that is correct.....not they........control how much power they have. TODAY, you control enough states to force them to see it YOUR way.......because if they don't and a couple of states fall, they will NEVER regain power in their lifetimes. Don't take my word for it, look it up, be informed, and once you are, keep the lefties under control.........or make it with an article 5, they never get control again-)
They will be kissing his ring after the nationalists win in Europe.

Watch them try to claim Trump is a progressive Republican like Teddy was once we start really "winning".

They will be kissing his ring after the nationalists win in Europe.

Watch them try to claim Trump is a progressive Republican like Teddy was once we start really "winning".
Not something to brag about seeing as Teddy was a quasi tyrant.

If you guys could win a national election honestly, we wouldn't have an issue with you.

Instead you steal power, and abuse it..

No Republican/Conservative/Libertarians, the far left does NOT fear Trump, they just despise him.

Uh, no actually, we really do fear him.. because he's a racist Nazi idiot. Because he doesn't know what he's doing. Because he says things like we need more nukes.

Notice that the left wants to get rid of the EC! States rights, but they want to circumvent them. They NEED to throttle back states rights as much as they can, basically because THEY KNOW for the forseeable future, the GOP is going to have control of the majority of the states. And so, their whole shtick is now 2 fold......get rid of the EC, AND belittle states rights in the process.

Yes, we do want to get rid of states rights. We do want to get rid of corrupt backwaters where they try to curtail the rights of women and minorities.

Guy, it's kind of the opposite. The more likely scenario, when we get the Trump recession, all those blue states where the GOP has been able to bully their way into voter suppression, will turn on you pretty thoroughly. Walker, Snyder, Kasich, Scott... All goign bye-bye... and they'll be the ones drawing the congressional districts after the 2020 Census.

You see, Trump will inherit

The majority spoke....perhaps you missed it....

Forum List

Back