The future of Electoral Voters

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered. But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party. And here we are.
Yup, because Webb agrees with your fear of the Imaginary PC Police hiding under your bed and in Human Resources...
See?

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.
Are you enjoying the meldown as much as I am?
He does this all the time. I never have to name names. These people jump in on my posts, unsolicited, with both feet to illustrate them for me constantly.

They're so full of hate and rage (even BEFORE Trump's win) that they can't help themselves, they don't see what they're doing.

And this one is the angriest and nastiest of them all.

Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.
I dont think he will screw it all up.

He wants to be a hero too much; he has everything else he has ever wanted.

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered. But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party. And here we are.
Yup, because Webb agrees with your fear of the Imaginary PC Police hiding under your bed and in Human Resources...
See?

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.
He does this all the time. I never have to name names. These people jump in on my posts, unsolicited, with both feet to illustrate them for me constantly.

They're so full of hate and rage (even BEFORE Trump's win) that they can't help themselves, they don't see what they're doing.

It must suck to live in their skin.

Sanctimonious asses.

Follow or be ridiculed and vilified.

They can continue living in their misery.

Why the need to take everyone down with them?

Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb..
I dont think he will screw it all up.
He wants to be a hero too much; he has everything else he has ever wanted.
It's funny you put it that way, I agree. There's not a person on the planet who can get in the way of people like this.

Well, as I've said, I'm looking forward to being proven wrong.

See?

It must suck to live in their skin.

Sanctimonious asses.

Follow or be ridiculed and vilified.

They can continue living in their misery.

Why the need to take everyone down with them?
Helluva question, I don't know.

Your choice of words is a bit confusing, but...

Could you define what obligations you believe electors have?
Good grief. It's a simple and clear question.

I've learned here to ask twice and then give up.

Never mind.
You can't define what 'obligations' you believe the electors have?
Infer whatever you want. You chose to avoid my question, I feel no "obligation" to address yours.

OK, I will answer your question directly--------->

It is a very bad thing that the far leftists are doing. Why? Because it sets precedent to remove the election from the people, and move it to the federal government which the people are suppose to control.

The scenario reversed would be--------->we get the electors to ignore Hillary after she won, and put in Bernie.........who is far further left than Hillary, just less crooked.

Point is-------->it is congress job to control a President. The only reason we should worry about that happening is--------->congress did NOT control Obama when they had the tools to do it, and every citizen who knows anything was aware of it. The only reason Democrats should fear Trump is that if they believe the most powerful branch of government is the executive branch. It is NOT; or at least it wasn't until you people (not you Mac) starting cheering on Obama as he pooped all over the separation of powers to implement his agenda. We warned ALL of the LEFTISTS that this could happen if they didn't hold the Presidency. They LAUGHED! Hilly, 370 EC votes, remember. Now you want us to fix YOUR mess, as usual.
Yeah, that's my opinion as well.

Those who are challenging this can point to various perfectly reasonable rules that would support this strategy, but I have to wonder if they fully understand the can of worms they're opening, or if they're just so crazed by the outcome of the election that they're blind to it, and/or they don't care.

No way to know.

It's as if people have completely forgotten the concept of the slippery slope.

When you look at our instant gratification society, it's pretty clear many have. They want what they want now, and we'll worry about consequences later, then blame someone else for those.

Joey.

I don't do conspiracy and your imaginary PC Police.

There is nothing under my bed but air. Not even a speck of dust.

Again. Save your bullshit, Slick.

It doesn't work on me.

Wasn't talking to you buddy. I was talking to the guy who whines about how the PC police are out to get him every day because he told a dirty joke in the office once.

...and that is in drastic need of change if the Democrats are to survive as a major party.

Moderates like you need to recover control of the Dems or they will go extinct in elected office in the near future.

Why would they have to do that? You see, here's the thing you don't get. Trump's victory was not a victory of "conservatism" He ran against conservatives as a populist. He didn't run as a religious conservative, a neo-conservative or any other brand of conservative.

...and that is in drastic need of change if the Democrats are to survive as a major party.

Moderates like you need to recover control of the Dems or they will go extinct in elected office in the near future.

Why would they have to do that? You see, here's the thing you don't get. Trump's victory was not a victory of "conservatism" He ran against conservatives as a populist. He didn't run as a religious conservative, a neo-conservative or any other brand of conservative.
GOP'ers are not conservatives.....but what would you know, you're a fascist...

Man, Mac, how do you get through life being such a fucking whiner?

"Wah, the PC Police are out to get me!"
"Wah, other posters mock my claim that there is actually a PC Police".

I'm sorry people insist you act like a decent human being in the office, but I think you can manage it with a little effort.

I'm sorry people insist you act like a decent human being in the office, but I think you can manage it with a little effort.
See?

The voices that you hear are in your own head, Joey.

I'm perfectly sane.

I am questioning you sanity.

Uh, yeah, guy, you just voted for a Nazi because a scary woman might be president. I think you are a little nuts... sorry, man.
You are fucking hilarious Joey.

You never give up do you?
It's just who he is. Attack, attack, attack. Hate, hate, hate.

Maybe it's 'roid rage.

Maybe he's a bodybuilder or sumpin'.

See?
The whiner who whines the loudest.

The voices that you hear are in your own head, Joey.

I'm perfectly sane.

I am questioning you sanity.

Uh, yeah, guy, you just voted for a Nazi because a scary woman might be president. I think you are a little nuts... sorry, man.
You are fucking hilarious Joey.

You never give up do you?
It's just who he is. Attack, attack, attack. Hate, hate, hate.

Maybe it's 'roid rage.

Maybe he's a bodybuilder or sumpin'.
And I would have thought it was a stick shoved up his ass.

Forum List

Back