The future of Electoral Voters

It'll be hilarious when you're unemployed next year... when Trump crashes the economy.
You mean the obamaecomomy house of Cards? I though you fascists celebrated that fail.....
But the lefties continue to signal their hatred for America and its people by wishing harm on all of us so that they can get their fascist dictator elected.

Which is why the Dimocrats are now a minority party in so many different ways.

upload_2016-12-18_6-50-27.png

Yeah, I know nothing about you. Just reading your posts that all. Unless you don't believe what you write, in which case, you're a fucking idiot. If you do believe what you write, then I do indeed know something about you....none of it good it seems...
We know you're a fascist....:lol:
Ahhh, we dont agree with the leftwing fascist and so we all must be idiots, immoral or gullible.

Keep on winning, Dr Gimp.

It'll be hilarious when you're unemployed next year... when Trump crashes the economy.
You mean the obamaecomomy house of Cards? I though you fascists celebrated that fail.....
But the lefties continue to signal their hatred for America and its people by wishing harm on all of us so that they can get their fascist dictator elected.

Which is why the Dimocrats are now a minority party in so many different ways.

View attachment 102564
America, and the world, have rejected democrats....they are the laughing stock of every civilized human.....

Fucking idiot.

Mail order bride? I'm already married. And I'm faithful to my wife.

As I expect the electors to be faithful tomorrow.

I'm not afraid of assertive women. My wife is assertive. That's why I married her.

Well, maybe if you didn't come off like a screaming misogynist every time you talk about Hillary, you'd have credibility on how it wasn't about your misogyny.

There you go again with the Nazi bullshit. It doesn't work on me, Joe.

Yes, because a racist authoritarian who keeps a copy of Hitler's speeches under his bed and whose followers yell "Heil Trump", well, that's not a Nazi at all!

Obama couldn't and wouldn't have become President without the white vote.

Not the point I was making, guy. The point I was making was not the 40% of White people who voted for Obama, it's the 60% who completely lost their shit when he won, to the point where they voted for a Nazi this time.

You all fucked up. Yes, even you people who voted for Dope Smoking Gary. Own up to it.

You did this to your country.
When have you ever seen or heard me screaming about Hillary.

I didn't vote for her because I don't like her.

Too fucking bad if you don't like it.

But it makes you a liar.

The Hitler shit doesn't work Joey.

I have no beef with Obama's skin color.

My beef is with his violations of the Constitution. You know, the document you wipe you ass with.

The rest of your bullshit. Is... Well... Bullshit.

Save it Joey.

You don't affect me one iota.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know nothing about you. Just reading your posts that all. Unless you don't believe what you write, in which case, you're a fucking idiot. If you do believe what you write, then I do indeed know something about you....none of it good it seems...
Ahhh, we dont agree with the leftwing fascist and so we all must be idiots, immoral or gullible.

Not at all. It's not that you don't agree with the left, it's that you agree with a misogynistic, race baiting, birther, pussy-grabbing game show host. Thanks for saying I'm winning. I know.

Not at all. It's not that you don't agree with the left, it's that you agree with a misogynistic, race baiting, birther, pussy-grabbing game show host. Thanks for saying I'm winning. I know.
Trump knows a pussy when he sees one....

image.jpeg

When have you ever seen or heard me screaming about Hillary.

I didn't vote for her because I don't like her.

Too fucking bad if you don't like it it.

But it makes you may liar.

The Hitler shit doesn't work Joey.

I have no beef with Obama's skin color.

My beef is with his violations of the Constitution. You know, the document you wipe you ass with.

The rest of you bullshit. Is... Well... Bullshit.

Save it Joey.

You don't affect me one iota.
upload_2016-12-18_6-59-8.png

My posts don't tell everything.

I've been a lifelong Democrat.

I chose to register as an Independent.

In the year I've been here at USMB I've seen an ugly side of the Progressives here.

I've decided I don't like your message.

If you have a problem, it's not with me.

Yes, again. You know nothing about me.

In the year I've been here at USMB I've seen an ugly side of the Progressives here.

I've seen your evolution from left to right here.....

All of which simply demonstrates that you think for yourself.

The ideologues dont like that and will smear you for it.

All he knows is that you are not supporting his ideological cause and that is enough for him in his mind to condemn you as a Nazi, a racist, a corrupt corporate tool, etc.

And not a shred of it based in Reality.

That is how these leftwing ideologues roll.

He doesn't seem like a racist. Or a Nazi. doesn't even seem he voted for Trump....But if he is glad to have Trump in office instead of Hillary, as I said, it says a lot about him. None of it good.
So. I don't vote for Hillary and decide to reregister makes me somehow a bad person?

I never said they did say everything.
However, you're not the brightest bulb in the socket.
You say "you know nothing about me".

1) I know you hate Hillary
2) I know you were a lifelong democrat
3) I know you are now an independent voter
4) I know you don't like the progressive message (whatever that is)
5) You're agnostic
6) You're faithful to your wife
7) Your wife was not a mail order bride
8) You are pussy whipped, whoops, I mean you like assertive women

There, I know plenty. And only after five posts, too. You make another dozen or so posts and I'll be able to write your obituary...

Its an interesting question.

Lets pretend that Clinton had a 272-266. The electors from any state in Clinton's column get a visit from Vlad the hacker...and in their mailbox one day, they get an envelope with no return address and inside 20-50 e-mails to different people that were on their computer. Or worse yet, 20-50 e-mails that were on their daughter's computer with the dates and times of where they were (a party or sporting event) circled....

On the front is a cryptic post it note with the date of the electoral college meeting.

-------------

In this election, we saw the right wing accuse Ms. Clinton of :

A homosexual relationship with Yoko Ono
Trafficking in sex slavery with children
That she wore a catheter
That she had Parkinson's disease
That she had a hole in her tongue
That she was a murderer

Does anyone think for a moment that the right wing wouldn't do such a thing?

I've seen your evolution from left to right here.....
I wasn't exactly left. More center than anything else.

The Democrats have been highjacked by Progressive Marxists and I can't accept it.

But yes, the more I read here the farther I move away from them.

Not to the point where I hate.

I refuse to hate.

All of which simply demonstrates that you think for yourself.

The ideologues dont like that and will smear you for it.
Oh. I knew it was coming.

I expected it.

I was confronted by Jake early on.

They will just have to learn to live with it.

I'm not going anywhere and what they say won't affect me.

I wasn't exactly left. More center than anything else.

The Democrats have been highjacked by Progressive Marxists and I can't accept it.

But yes, the more I read here the farther I move away from them.

Not to the point where I hate.

I refuse to hate.
Dont worry dude, I can hate enough for the two of us.

roflmao

When these ideologues get good people killed with their nonsense making thugs feel justified in killing cops, or when they abandon the working class and degenerate into white hating reverse racists, etc, I will hate them quite justifiably.

You dont feel you can hate anyone; cool, you dont need to.

There are millions of us who can fill in for you.

Forum List

Back