The future of Electoral Voters

If the Dimocrats continue with their far leftwing ideological nonsense, this will be the results of a 2020 election.

upload_2016-12-18_7-17-8.png

So. I don't vote for Hillary and decide to reregister makes me somehow a bad person?

No. Wanting Trump to win over Hillary does.
Trump was not my choice.

Webb was.

I voted for Trump for the hell of it. Just to vote against Hillary.

I actually wasn't expecting him to win.

But, now he will be President.

Ive been laughing since November's election.

Oh. I knew it was coming.
I expected it.
I was confronted by Jake early on.
They will just have to learn to live with it.
I'm not going anywhere and what they say won't affect me.
This country badly need more free thinking folks like yourself.

Betweent he ideological Marxists on the left and the Racist Imbeciles and Losertarian Yuppies on the right, I was about to despair that this nation would ever recover.

Thank God for Trump.

If the Dimocrats continue with their far leftwing ideological nonsense, this will be the results of a 2020 election.

View attachment 102573

No they won't. Trump won't get a second term. The Dems chose the wrong candidate. Don't forget, McCain and Romney got more votes than Trump. This was more an anti-Clinton campaign, than a pro Trump, and yet still more people voted for her. I wouldn't get too excited...

Trump was not my choice.

Webb was.

I totally agree. The DNC shot itself in the ass when they rigged everything for Hillary.

Jim Webb would have made a winner nominee.

But Trump, IMO, was the best of what we had left after Webb, Paul, Sanders and Cruz all fell by the wayside.

So. I don't vote for Hillary and decide to reregister makes me somehow a bad person?

No. Wanting Trump to win over Hillary does.
Trump was not my choice.

Webb was.

I voted for Trump for the hell of it. Just to vote against Hillary.

I actually wasn't expecting him to win.

But, now he will be President.

Ive been laughing since November's election.

And thus my point...
Whatever.

You have no point.

Get over yourself Grump.

But the lefties continue to signal their hatred for America and its people by wishing harm on all of us so that they can get their fascist dictator elected.

Which is why the Dimocrats are now a minority party in so many different ways.

Ho-hum, guy... the pendulum swings. I'm old enough to have seen both parties declared "Dead" a couple of times...

Sadly, the GOP survived Nixon and Bush-43, it'll survive Trump, too. But enjoy your high point, it won't last past 2018.

But the lefties continue to signal their hatred for America and its people by wishing harm on all of us so that they can get their fascist dictator elected.

Which is why the Dimocrats are now a minority party in so many different ways.

Ho-hum, guy... the pendulum swings. I'm old enough to have seen both parties declared "Dead" a couple of times...

Sadly, the GOP survived Nixon and Bush-43, it'll survive Trump, too. But enjoy your high point, it won't last past 2018.
What we patriots did this past election will last for 40+ years....

Sadness on you and your hitler youth.....

Hatred.

I'm not like you Joey. I don't hate.

That is your domain.

Really? Because frankly, I read your dripping misogyny about Hillary, and all I see is hate. You keep kicking her ever after she is down.

But frankly, I don't want to discuss your problems with women, too depressing.

I on the other hand, really hate Nazis. My Grandfather left Germany to get away from them, my father fought them in WWII, and I had other relatives who found themselves in Concentration camps. So when I see a guy who is an obvious Nazi rise to power, yeah, I really don't like that.

Hatred.

I'm not like you Joey. I don't hate.

That is your domain.

Really? Because frankly, I read your dripping misogyny about Hillary, and all I see is hate. You keep kicking her ever after she is down.

But frankly, I don't want to discuss your problems with women, too depressing.

I on the other hand, really hate Nazis. My Grandfather left Germany to get away from them, my father fought them in WWII, and I had other relatives who found themselves in Concentration camps. So when I see a guy who is an obvious Nazi rise to power, yeah, I really don't like that.
Yeah Joe.

Tell that to my wife, my Mother and my daughter's.

It's not like they haven't seen your posts and laugh at you.

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered. But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party. And here we are.
Yup, because Webb agrees with your fear of the Imaginary PC Police hiding under your bed and in Human Resources...
See?

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered.
But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party.
And here we are.
...and that is in drastic need of change if the Democrats are to survive as a major party.

Moderates like you need to recover control of the Dems or they will go extinct in elected office in the near future.

Yup, because Webb agrees with your fear of the Imaginary PC Police hiding under your bed and in Human Resources...
See?
I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.
JoeBitch is like the neighbors dog that pees on your lawn.

You cant really hate him for the mess he makes; he is only being himself

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered.

But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party.

And here we are.

Joey.

I don't do conspiracy and your imaginary PC Police.

There is nothing under my bed but air. Not even a speck of dust.

Again. Save your bullshit, Slick.

It doesn't work on me.

I would not only have contributed, I most likely would have volunteered. But no, the Regressive Left is currently in control of the party. And here we are.
See?

Are you enjoying the meldown as much as I am?

...and that is in drastic need of change if the Democrats are to survive as a major party. Moderates like you need to recover control of the Dems or they will go extinct in elected office in the near future.
Well, we'll see. For better or worse, it's pretty much on Trump in the short term. If he fucks up, the power in the Dems, the Regressive Left, will be able to grab it all back, every last crumb.

Forum List

Back