The GAP is closing..Reuters Poll Reading: Trump vs. Clinton [1,048 LVs Clinton 41% Trump 37.8%]

Vagifail resorts to bad online polls.

Meanwhile, in real polls, Trump's support is collapsing.

Trump v Clinton.png

View attachment 68868
I'm sure he'll make up ground in the debates.

:laugh:

In fairness, I wouldn't bet the farm on Hillary quite yet.

However, Trump has performed very poorly to those outside his echo chamber over the past month, so these poll results are not surprising.

View attachment 68868

However, Trump has performed very poorly to the general population over the past month, so these poll results are not surprising.
Of course, she's flawed as hell, and some pretty serious shit could hit the fan at any moment.

But if it doesn't, Trump will probably have to find a way to look even REMOTELY presidential for the debates.

At the present moment, neither Trump nor Cruz are looking at all presidential. This 'wives' thing is making the GOP look really silly.

View attachment 68868

However, Trump has performed very poorly to the general population over the past month, so these poll results are not surprising.
Of course, she's flawed as hell, and some pretty serious shit could hit the fan at any moment.

But if it doesn't, Trump will probably have to find a way to look even REMOTELY presidential for the debates.

He won't have to worry about debates

Forum List

Back