The gay couples' taxes help protect the bakery; Shouldnt the be allowed to shop in it

....I though the civil rights sit-ins of the 60's settled this.

Guess not.

Nope. That kind of crap festers. When you indulge bad government, even if it's for a good cause, it sets precedent that doesn't just go away.

Since it is the premise of the OP that because someone pays taxes that help support a business that should entitle them to be a patron, I'm curios. Since millionaires pay even more taxes and support even more places with their tax dollars, should their vote at the ballot box count for more?

Since it is the premise of the OP that because someone pays taxes that help support a business that should entitle them to be a patron, I'm curios. Since millionaires pay even more taxes and support even more places with their tax dollars, should their vote at the ballot box count for more?

Is the ballot box a business?

Our millionaires are millionaires in part because our brave military keeps the demons of Earth from coming and destroying us. If anything, the military members vote should count more.

But I note your hero worship of the rich.

How would YOU know its not? Well, that's a valid question because you are a fucking idiot.

For the rest of us:

- The lack of a business sign out front
- The zoning laws that say businesses aren't there
- Common fucking sense
- My no trespassing sign out front

The fact that you live in such a bubble of safety that you think you need absolutely no protection from anything...is proof that your taxes are being well spent on protection. No population in human history has lived under more of a safety net that 2014 Americans.

Enjoy it. But you will enjoy a life void of danger, and wont even appreciate it.

Zoning laws? No trespassing signs?

I can show you commercial warehouses that don't have a business sign, and that post this sign.
images

Does that make them not a business?

That would be a business building that has restricted access to employees only. You know....they exist. Kinda like if you go to the Remington firearms factory, it is a business, but no one can just walk in.

The burger joint across the street, however, is a business that is open to the public.

Cant believe I have to explain this to you.

You claimed a no trespassing sign was proof it is not a business, I proved you wrong. That is the end of that stupid argument.

But heres the deal:

What if MY religion says I must go out and fondle strange, hot womens breasts each weekend with or without their consent? Its illegal.

What if MY religion says I don't believe in the right of Jews to exist, and thus, refuse to let them enter my restaurant. That's illegal.

You have freedom to practice your religion. But, if you own a business open to the public, you cannot discriminate within that public. Sorry.

I would say go for it, then give every woman in your neighborhood a shotgun.

But they'd be violating my religious rights if they hurt my while trying to express my religion.

OH wait....theres laws against unlawfully touching another person.

Just like laws that say you cant discriminate in a business that is open to the general public.

You idiots.......I though the civil rights sit-ins of the 60's settled this.

Guess not. Lets open the can of worms back up. And to think....you're doing it right when you had a shot at taking back the Senate. Go ahead, self-destruct again.

True, but they would only do it once.

Our millionaires are millionaires in part because our brave military keeps the demons of Earth from coming and destroying us. If anything, the military members vote should count more.

In military votes counted more, then Democrats would never get elected. I'm all for it.

It's your logic that if paying taxes entitles you to something from other taxpayers, then the people who pay the most taxes are entitled to the most. Of course, leftists imbeciles never follow their ideas through to their logical conclusions. That's why all liberals schemes turn into disasters.

In military votes counted more, then Democrats would never get elected. I'm all for it.

It's your logic that if paying taxes entitles you to something from other taxpayers, then the people who pay the most taxes are entitled to the most. Of course, leftists imbeciles never follow their ideas through to their logical conclusions. That's why all liberals schemes turn into disasters.

These are the same people who have more of a problem with killing hardened criminals than killing unborn babies so... not sure they are strong critical thinkers.

Anyway, for the OP: I'd be willing to bet that the business pays more taxes than the couple. In either case, they definitely do pay taxes thereby nullifying the argument that the couple's taxes are paying for the police protection for the business. They aren't. They pay for their own protection. So does the business.

Try again.

Last edited:
The so-called bakery owned by the religious person who doesn't like gay people......is protected by local and state police and fire departments. Paid for by all the taxpayers.

So, that gay couple pays taxes, that in part go to the benefit of that bakery.

So, when that gay couple walks in and says "We'd like to buy a 3 layer chocolate cake please", and a straight couple walks in requesting the same type cake, and both couples are taxpayers, and the bakery benefits from police and fire protection funded in part by both couples' tax money............how can that baker refuse to service one couple with the SAME product as the other?

Actually no one has denied a gay products EXCEPT specialty orders that celebrate Gay actions. The gay couple is free to shop all they want. It is a violation of my religious beliefs to force me to support gay activities or the gay lifestyle.

The so-called bakery owned by the religious person who doesn't like gay people......is protected by local and state police and fire departments. Paid for by all the taxpayers.

So, when that gay couple walks in and says "We'd like to buy a 3 layer chocolate cake please", and a straight couple walks in requesting the same type cake, and both couples are taxpayers, and the bakery benefits from police and fire protection funded in part by both couples' tax money............how can that baker refuse to service one couple with the SAME product as the other?

Here's what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is leaving out... And why faggot-breath, knob-slurping liberals deserve no respect.... From anybody

The queer motherfuckers SOUGHT OUT a christian-owned bakery.... And then they asked for their 'wedding cake' to be baked in the shape of A GIANT DICK.

I don't blame the bakers for telling the queer motherfuckers to eat shit and die.

Which is what you should do

Fuck you people.

Dishonest, lying, cockbreath scum... ALL liberals. Every last one of you.

Those malcontent rabble-rousing trouble makers who insist on being served by someone who does not want to serve them, obviously can not take NO for an answer. They would demand ham sandwiches in a Jewish deli. They would serve booze to their Muslim guests. And they would purposefully seek out all establishments where they could exercise their misbegotten right to be obnoxious, given to them by noodle spine lawmakers.

If they had any brains, they would go to a bakery owned by gays, who probably would refuse to serve straight people.

If they had any brains, they might heed Groucho Marx's attitude, pertaining to a private club:

"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER".

The fact that they lack brains is obvious. Their lack of integrity and decency is even more so.

Last edited:

^this

Bake the cake. Fertilize the frosting.

And say goodbye to your business and any chance to work with food again,

And say goodbye to your business and any chance to work with food again,

Now pantyhose will want his cake DNA tested...lmao.

Business owners pay their share of taxes and in fact pay more than the average person so what's your point?

That's almost as stupid as the roads argument.

If a business is private property shouldn't the owners of that property have the right to deny access to anyone for any reason?

I don't have to let you into my house for dinner do I? So why should I have to let you in to my business?

Here's what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is leaving out... And why faggot-breath, knob-slurping liberals deserve no respect.... From anybody

The queer motherfuckers SOUGHT OUT a christian-owned bakery.... And then they asked for their 'wedding cake' to be baked in the shape of A GIANT DICK.

I don't blame the bakers for telling the queer motherfuckers to eat shit and die.

Which is what you should do

Fuck you people.

Dishonest, lying, cockbreath scum... ALL liberals. Every last one of you.

I figured as much. they simply aren't interested in leaving people alone. They insist on shoving their sexuality in your face all the time and then shouting "homophobe!" when you express a natural reaction to it.

Forum List

Back