The Gaystapo is at it again

Science says that the mental gender does not always match the physical gender.

You at you. You have a dick but act like such a pussy.

And here we're defining "science" as "we made it up because it sounds good", correct?
Science as in the result of rigorous scientific investigation.
What is the "rigorous scientific investigation" that determined some people are really girls even though they have a penis and an XY chromosome?
Brain Science and Cognitive Psychology Explores Our Mental Processes

S C I E N C E

So basically, you think if you find a page talking about some field of study, that will somehow "prove" that there's evidence somewhere of your assertions?

Like I said, there's no "rigorous scientific evidence". There's just your asinine assumptions stated as fact. If you had evidence, you wouldn't be spending so damned much time trying to deflect.
More Republicans should go to college. Then, they could become scientists and prove their beliefs.

But they don't.

Why is that?

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Oh, I guess they just don't want to know.

More Republicans should go to college. But they don't. Why is that?

Because - like everything else they have touched - the left has collapsed “higher education” in America. Conservatives are wise enough to realize that dropping $250,000 for a crash course in progressive indoctrination is a special kind of stupid.

That’s why we drive the engine that drives the world, while you nitwits mooch of society while producing absolutely nothing of value.

Tech apprenticeship program Apprenti graduates its 1st class, sending workers to Microsoft, Amazon and others

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
You seem to have an obsession with homos.

Is there something you aren't telling us, Patriot?

It's okay. We're all friends here. You're safe.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
No...that's just your imagination fulfilling your obsession with forcing your homosexuality on society. :dunno:

Some therapy might help that G-string. Just say'n.

No...that's just your imagination fulfilling your obsession with forcing your homosexuality on society. :dunno:

Forcing your homosexuality on society?

They God the gay community adds so much more to America than your kind.

Must be embarrassing.

They God the gay community adds so much more to America than your kind.
“They God the gay community”? I can’t even guess what you’re trying to say there.
Thank God the gay community adds so much more to America than your kind.

In:
Music
Theater
Arts
Architecture
Mathematics
Literature

The list is endless.

What do your kind add?

Racism and hate. There's more but it's worse.

Did that help?

Because - like everything else they have touched - the left has collapsed “higher education” in America. Conservatives are wise enough to realize that dropping $250,000 for a crash course in progressive indoctrination is a special kind of stupid. Case in point:
Hundreds of universities nationwide now maintain Orwellian systems that ask students to report—often anonymously—their neighbors, friends, and professors for any instances of supposed biased speech and expression.
The institutions that were supposed to be all about free thought, different views, discovery, etc. are now institutions of rigid fascism with a strict 0 tolerance policy for anything that deviate from their fascist ideology.

The Fruits of College Indoctrination

Because - like everything else they have touched - the left has collapsed “higher education” in America. Conservatives are wise enough to realize that dropping $250,000 for a crash course in progressive indoctrination is a special kind of stupid. Case in point:
A recent Brookings Institution poll found that nearly half of college students believe that hate speech is not protected by the First Amendment. That’s nonsense; it is.
Horrifying. The institutions that were supposed to be all about free thought, different views, discovery, etc. are now institutions of rigid fascism with a strict 0 tolerance policy for anything that deviate from their fascist ideology. And the result of that is a bunch of legitimate retards that don't even understand basic constitutional rights.

51% of college students think they have a right to shout down a speaker with whom they disagree. 19% of students think that it’s acceptable to use violence to prevent a speaker from speaking. Over 50% agree that colleges should prohibit speech and viewpoints that might offend certain people.
Horrifying. The institutions that were supposed to be all about free thought, different views, discovery, etc. are now institutions of rigid fascism with a strict 0 tolerance policy for anything that deviate from their fascist ideology. And the result of that is a bunch of legitimate retards that don't even understand basic constitutional rights.

Ah! In other words...you're also homosexual and completely turned on by their deviance of making everything public. Got it. :eusa_doh:
You think calling me a gay is attacking me?

I take being attacked by your kind, no matter the attack, a "badge of honor".

Being attacked by a homophobe and a racist is truly an honor.

We have different ideas of what's normal. I'm even against incest and pedophilia.

Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg

51% of college students think they have a right to shout down a speaker with whom they disagree. 19% of students think that it’s acceptable to use violence to prevent a speaker from speaking. Over 50% agree that colleges should prohibit speech and viewpoints that might offend certain people.

What Republicans call indoctrination and want shut down, the rest of the world calls the best education in the world.

How the GOP became the party of less-educated whites — and Donald Trump

imrs.php

As the nation becomes better educated, the GOP becomes less educated.

So many reasons why.

Ah! In other words...you're also homosexual and completely turned on by their deviance of making everything public. Got it. :eusa_doh:
You think calling me a gay is attacking me?

I take being attacked by your kind, no matter the attack, a "badge of honor".

Being attacked by a homophobe and a racist is truly an honor.

We have different ideas of what's normal. I'm even against incest and pedophilia.

Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg
Leave it to a leftist to consider a fully clothed little girl giving her dad a kiss on the cheek to be "incest". :eusa_doh:

Talking MORE about gays?

Talking MORE about gays?
Who marches in the streets for homosexuality Bode...you or me?
Who sues anyone who runs a business that won't support homosexuality Bode....you or me?

You can try as hard as you want sweetie. You're not fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back