The Gaystapo is at it again

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
Science says that the mental gender does not always match the physical gender.

You at you. You have a dick but act like such a pussy.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket
/----/ The lunatics are running the asylum because we allow it. If the office had incorrectly id's the pervert's gender he/she would have contested the ticket for being inaccurate.
iu

Will someone please explain what this weird-ass thing that heterosexual men have going on with LGBTs is all about. Are heterosexual men THIS INSECURE? Good grief. Get out. Get laid. Shut up.

You mean like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young fucking 14 year old girls?

That was 175 yeas ago, moron. The legal age for marriage was 14 in a lot of states back then.

FAIL.

There is no point in responding to this sick filth in every thread in which Pervert Joe dumps it. The only likely result would be to allow this cretin to hijack and derail threads into platforms for his sick sexual fantasies about early Mormons.

Just let his filth stand for what it is—a demonstration of his depraved, hateful, insane bigotry and deceitfulness; and an indication of how little credibility he has on any topic.

Will someone please explain what this weird-ass thing that heterosexual men have going on with LGBTs is all about. Are heterosexual men THIS INSECURE? Good grief. Get out. Get laid. Shut up.
When you insist on forcing madness, perversion, and outright evil, on sane, decent people, and demanding that they approve of it; what result do you expect?

Who, here, is really expressing a weird-ass obsession—those who are trying to promote this sickness, or those refusing to go along with it?

Which just goes to prove what I've observed before—that when a LIbEral speaks of “science”, he rarely uses that word to mean what sane people understand it to mean.

Genuine science has always been, and will always be, clear about the distinction between male and female.

Which just goes to prove what I've observed before—that when a LIbEral speaks of “science”, he rarely uses that word to mean what sane people understand it to mean.

Genuine science has always been, and will always be, clear about the distinction between male and female.
You are wrong. Scientists study how the brain works & thinks.

Look at homosexuality, some men are sexually attracted to the same sex. Yet both have a penis.

How did that happen? The brains act differently.

This is science.

And here we're defining "science" as "we made it up because it sounds good", correct?

And here we're defining "science" as "we made it up because it sounds good", correct?
Science as in the result of rigorous scientific investigation.

Science as in the result of rigorous scientific investigation.

Which no one can seem to show us. Every time we ask to see this "conclusive scientific study", all we get is a bunch of leftists with degrees telling us their assumptions and speculations.

That was 175 yeas ago, moron. The legal age for marriage was 14 in a lot of states back then.

Um... yeah, to marry other 14 year olds, not grown ass men who should have known better. And were already married to other women.

There is no point in responding to this sick filth in every thread in which Pervert Joe dumps it. The only likely result would be to allow this cretin to hijack and derail threads into platforms for his sick sexual fantasies about early Mormons.

Naw, dude, I'm making a point. You want to deny consenting adults who love each other the rights that all people should enjoy, but you like to forget your church was started by depraved pedophiles who scammed people into joining their cult and selling their daughters into sexual slavery.

Just let his filth stand for what it is—a demonstration of his depraved, hateful, insane bigotry and deceitfulness; and an indication of how little credibility he has on any topic.

Look, buddy, just because your cult leaders have lied to you about the documented history of your early church, doesn't deny the fact that your church was a sex cult when it started.

Then why do so many people with Ph.D's admit that gender dysphoria is a real condition? The psychology is pretty settled on this point, gender is kind of fluid.

When you insist on forcing madness, perversion, and outright evil, on sane, decent people, and demanding that they approve of it; what result do you expect?

Who, here, is really expressing a weird-ass obsession—those who are trying to promote this sickness, or those refusing to go along with it?

Well, actually, it's you, bud. You see, the thing is, no one is going to make you gay simply by acknowledging other people are. Frankly, it doesn't appeal to me, but some folks are gay. Some folks like cross-dressing. Some dudes like big titties and some dudes like Asian chicks. It's kind of 'to each his own'. As long as everyone involved is a CONSENTING ADULT, and no one is getting hurt, this isn't really a problem.

What I do find funny is that your sick little cult got chased out of my state because people didn't like your lifestyle. They thought you were evil and perverted...

Again, to each his own.

You see, the thing is, no one is going to make you gay simply by acknowledging other people are.
You see...the thing is...the government doesn't have the power to make me acknowledge anything. I know that pisses you off to your core and eats at you day and night because you're a typical fascist who desperately wants to impose his will over others since you've lived your life as a bottom feeder, but that doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Constitution protects us from assholes like you. Deal with it.

Then why do so many people with Ph.D's admit that gender dysphoria is a real condition?
They don't. About 80% of them are typical left-wing idiots who are more interested in their political agenda than science. And the other 20% that goes along with it does so because they fear the Gaystapo. They fear losing their practice to fascist assholes like you who will lie about them, spread propaganda, and even resort to violence against them.

Republicans don't accept science. They think condensation is a wild liberal theory and the earth is only a few thousand years old.

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

Republicans don't accept science.
Says the nitwit who thinks that gender is a state of mind. :lmao:

You see...the thing is...the government doesn't have the power to make me acknowledge anything. I know that pisses you off to your core and eats at you day and night because you're a typical fascist who desperately wants to impose his will over others since you've lived your life as a bottom feeder, but that doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Constitution protects us from assholes like you. Deal with it.

Go to wherever you fetch coffee for the great man tomorrow, and make sure you express your opinions about gay people in the loudest voice you can, Poodle. I'm sure HR will be very interested in your constitutional rights.

True, some day we will treat homophobia like the mental disease it is and folks like you and Boob the Mormon can get treatment.

They don't. About 80% of them are typical left-wing idiots who are more interested in their political agenda than science. And the other 20% that goes along with it does so because they fear the Gaystapo. They fear losing their practice to fascist assholes like you who will lie about them, spread propaganda, and even resort to violence against them.

Poodle doesn't like science... it makes Baby Jesus Cry.

images

Apparently, BlackFag thinks that such extreme sexual abuse of children is amusing.

You mean like Joseph Smith and Brigham Young fucking 14 year old girls?

FAIL.
Mitt Romnety's grandfather moved to Mexico & believed in old school Mormonism. That wasn't 175 years ago.
Do you imagine you could stick to the subject instead of bringing in stuff as irrelevant as Mitt Romney's grandfather?

Forum List

Back