The Gaystapo is at it again

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Science says that the mental gender does not always match the physical gender.

You at you. You have a dick but act like such a pussy.

And here we're defining "science" as "we made it up because it sounds good", correct?
Science as in the result of rigorous scientific investigation.
What is the "rigorous scientific investigation" that determined some people are really girls even though they have a penis and an XY chromosome?

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Republicans don't accept science. They think condensation is a wild liberal theory and the earth is only a few thousand years old.

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll
Who says "condensation is a wild liberal theory?" I never heard that one. I also don't believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

That was 175 yeas ago, moron. The legal age for marriage was 14 in a lot of states back then.

Um... yeah, to marry other 14 year olds, not grown ass men who should have known better. And were already married to other women.

You made an issue of the age, and I pointed out that back then the age wasn't anything abnormal, and yes older men did marry 14 year old girls.

You don't know a thing about American history. Everything you know is a leftwing myth.

Do these ?people tell their X chromosome that their Y chromosome is not there or are they just mentally masoganastic, xenophobic or some other personality disorder. Maybe they possess the mythical Z chromosome.

Um... yeah, to marry other 14 year olds, not grown ass men who should have known better. And were already married to other women.
You don't know a thing about American history. Everything you know is a leftwing myth.
He also doesn't know a damn thing about economics, the U.S. Constitution, the geopolitical landscape, government, or integrity.

You made an issue of the age, and I pointed out that back then the age wasn't anything abnormal, and yes older men did marry 14 year old girls.

Okay, even at the time, people thought What Joseph Smith (Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) did was pretty wrong...

That's why an angry mob stormed the Carthage, IL Jail and shot him and his brother.

upload_2018-11-21_5-0-15.jpeg

If you knew anything about history, you'd know this. I mean, I don't blame Bob the Cultist, he's been fed a lifetime of bullshit... but what's your excuse.

And here we're defining "science" as "we made it up because it sounds good", correct?

Which no one can seem to show us. Every time we ask to see this "conclusive scientific study", all we get is a bunch of leftists with degrees telling us their assumptions and speculations.
That is because trumprettes are too fucking stupid to get into &let alone graduate from college with an advanced degree,

What is the "rigorous scientific investigation" that determined some people are really girls even though they have a penis and an XY chromosome?
Brain Science and Cognitive Psychology Explores Our Mental Processes

S C I E N C E

Okay, even at the time, people thought What Joseph Smith (Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) did was pretty wrong...

That's why an angry mob stormed the Carthage, IL Jail and shot him and his brother.

View attachment 230043

If you knew anything about history, you'd know this. I mean, I don't blame Bob the Cultist, he's been fed a lifetime of bullshit... but what's your excuse.

Your claim is false, of course:

Joseph Smith, as mayor of the town of Nauvoo, Illinois, had ordered the destruction of the facilities producing the Nauvoo Expositor, a newly established newspaper set up by a group of non-Mormons and people who had seceded from the church. The newspaper's first (and only) issue was deeply critical of Smith and other church leadersā€”reporting that Smith was practicing polygamy and claiming he intended to set himself up as a theocratic king. In response, Smith declared the paper a public nuisance and ordered its press destroyed.[1]

The destruction of the press led to charges of riot against the Smith brothers and other members of the Nauvoo City Council. Warrants for his arrest were dismissed by Nauvoo courts. Joseph Smith declared martial law in Nauvoo and called on the Nauvoo Legion to protect Nauvoo. The brothers voluntarily traveled to the county seat at Carthage and surrendered to the authorities to face the charges. After surrendering, the brothers were also charged with treason against Illinois for declaring martial law. The brothers were in the Carthage jail awaiting trial when the mob attacked.

S C I E N C E
Psychology is 95% quackery.

Which no one can seem to show us. Every time we ask to see this "conclusive scientific study", all we get is a bunch of leftists with degrees telling us their assumptions and speculations.
That is because trumprettes are too fucking stupid to get into &let alone graduate from college with an advanced degree,

I just heard, "I have nothing. so I'll just pretend I have it!"

Real Dave is real angry that the facts donā€™t align with what he was duped into believing. I love watching the simple-minded meltdown in the face of reality.

S C I E N C E

So basically, you think if you find a page talking about some field of study, that will somehow "prove" that there's evidence somewhere of your assertions?

Like I said, there's no "rigorous scientific evidence". There's just your asinine assumptions stated as fact. If you had evidence, you wouldn't be spending so damned much time trying to deflect.

Republicans don't accept science.
Says the nitwit who thinks that gender is a state of mind. :lmao:
Oh, and you guys are liars too. I forgot.

Thanks for reminding me.

Republicans don't accept science. They think condensation is a wild liberal theory and the earth is only a few thousand years old.

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll
Who says "condensation is a wild liberal theory?" I never heard that one. I also don't believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.
OK, now, tell us what you really think.

Forum List

Back