The Gaystapo is at it again

I've never heard of a baker turning away people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

Has anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Matthew 19:9. Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And that's how you know the bigots' claim of biblical compliance is a steaming pile of horseshit.

Hypocrisy is universal and is usually the result of a serious lack of self-reflection, personal responsibility, and a strong set of consistent principles on which to form conclusions and make rational decisions.

The Jesus Nazis have wide and grossly inconsistent principles. If Jesus has already forgiven all sins, there is no harm in baking a "fabulous" cake for two people who wish to celebrate their love and commitment to each other, which, such celebration is WAY more in line with the teachings of Jesus.

It sucks when a non-christian like me has to remind Christians about what Jesus really stood for.

Praise Odin and may Thor's Hammer hollow these weaklings.

Freedom for ALL or Valhalla, bitches!!!

I've never heard of a baker turning away people getting married for the second, third, fourth, fifth time.

Has anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Matthew 19:9. Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

And that's how you know the bigots' claim of biblical compliance is a steaming pile of horseshit.

Hypocrisy is universal and is usually the result of a serious lack of self-reflection, personal responsibility, and a strong set of consistent principles on which to form conclusions and make rational decisions.

The Jesus Nazis have wide and grossly inconsistent principles. If Jesus has already forgiven all sins, there is no harm in baking a "fabulous" cake for two people who wish to celebrate their love and commitment to each other, which, such celebration is WAY more in line with the teachings of Jesus.

It sucks when a non-christian like me has to remind Christians about what Jesus really stood for.

Praise Odin and may Thor's Hammer hollow these weaklings.

Freedom for ALL or Valhalla, bitches!!!

So . . . you're saying since God forgives sins, that means there's no reason to avoid committing them? Is that your logic?

What really sucks is when a non-Christian like you thinks you CAN "remind Christians about what Jesus really stood for". You need to forget railing against hypocrisy and turn your attention to the problem of hubris. Trust me when I tell you - for the millionth time I've said this - you have nothing to tell us about how to be Christians, and no one is asking.

So . . . you're saying since God forgives sins, that means there's no reason to avoid committing them? Is that your logic?
That's the Christian logic, is it not? Merit does not matter, right?

Tell me I am wrong.

What really sucks is when a non-Christian like you thinks you CAN "remind Christians about what Jesus really stood for". You need to forget railing against hypocrisy and turn your attention to the problem of hubris. Trust me when I tell you - for the millionth time I've said this - you have nothing to tell us about how to be Christians, and no one is asking.
Fine.

I don't care one way or another. If you're being a good Christian, fine.
:dunno:

(victory is sweet)
(freedom or Valhalla)

Once again I must illustrate for all the astounding ignorance of G-string.

1. How would the baker know this isn’t their first marriage? :eusa_doh:

2. As the book of Matthew states, “except for sexual immortality”. So a great many divorces are due to that reality. Meaning the baker is still very much in line with biblical principles.

3. How many divorces are because the wife filed - even without any “sexual immorality”? The man is not permitted to leave his wife, but he can remarry if his wife leaves him.

You continue to be the dumbest poster on USMB. You’re so desperate that you make flawed arguments.

That's the Christian logic, is it not? Merit does not matter, right?

Tell me I am wrong.

Fine.

I don't care one way or another. If you're being a good Christian, fine.
:dunno:

(victory is sweet)
(freedom or Valhalla)

Way to utterly misunderstand. THIS is why non-believers should not flatter themselves that they have anything to lecture Christians about in regards to how they practice their faith: because if you do not believe, you are incapable of understanding it from the outside. You simply do not, and cannot, have the right mindset for it to make sense.

So yes, you are utterly wrong, right down to the premise from which you are starting.

And OF COURSE you "don't care". That's why you're taking the opportunity to tell us how "wrong" we are, and how we OUGHT to be doing it: because it's so unimportant.

Here's a thought: maybe instead of TELLING Christians what they believe and why it's wrong, you should try ASKING us what we believe. Might learn something, and it would be whole worlds less rude, obnoxious, arrogant, and offensive.

It is of the upmost priority for the left to get extreme sexual deviance in the face of children and into the minds of children. The left believes the more disturbed and disgusting they can make it early, the more likely these children will accept "normal" homosexuality, cross-dressing, etc.
“It’s to educate people, to make them understand that we are just regular people like everyone else,” fraternity vice president Brad Parfait told the station, adding that he’ll be participating in the program.
Yeah...um....Brad...is it? Yeah, you see Brad, you're not like everyone else. Not even close. Everyone else doesn't dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex and parade around. And those rare few mentally disturbed people that do? Some of them actually have the sense to keep it in their bedroom where it belongs. :eusa_doh:

Drag Queen Story Time for toddlers is coming to one of the most conservative cities in Louisiana

It is of the upmost priority for the left to get extreme sexual deviance in the face of children and into the minds of children. The left believes the more disturbed and disgusting they can make it early, the more likely these children will accept "normal" homosexuality, cross-dressing, etc.
“It’s to educate people, to make them understand that we are just regular people like everyone else,” fraternity vice president Brad Parfait told the station, adding that he’ll be participating in the program.
Yeah...um....Brad...is it? Yeah, you see Brad, you're not like everyone else. Not even close. Everyone else doesn't dress up in the clothes of the opposite sex and parade around. And those rare few mentally disturbed people that do? Some of them actually have the sense to keep it in their bedroom where it belongs. :eusa_doh:

Drag Queen Story Time for toddlers is coming to one of the most conservative cities in Louisiana

It won't. My marriage is safe as desperately you'd like it not to be true, asshole.
If you actually believed that, you wouldn’t losing your shit right now. :dunno:
I know my wife is faithful and does go anywhere that I would not object to. This just the way it should be. OH I forgot she croaked 10 year ago. LOL....The second wife not so much so.

Leftists don't comprehend the idea of "rights" at all, and the kindergarten concept of "fair" only in the sense of "what I think is right".
upload_2018-9-20_13-30-7.jpeg

So write out the ticket as per the driver's license and everybody go their own way.

There is no such thing as "Gaystapo." This sounds like it came from the same morons who gave us "feminazi" and "virtue signalling."

This is from the Blaze. Good grief.

Forum List

Back