The Gaystapo is at it again

Yawnnnn.... your obsession with this is kind of fun to watch, but a bit silly.

Look, I know that he-she you picked up in the bar that one time "looked" female until you got the surprise, but that was just the beer goggles.
The new USSC is going to remove your beer goggles soon. Stay tuned...

Your record of legal predictions is fairly poor. You were the same soul that assured us that the Obergefell ruling was going to eliminate same sex marriage. You even had elaborate pseudo-legal gibberish to back it up.

How'd that work out again?
Listen to the dumbass who believes that a plea bargain is evidence that can be used in other trials.

It is always color with the left. They exploit the African-American community by convincing them that remaining in poverty and on the government plantation is in their best interest and then they attack the race of anyone who dares to think for themselves and dares to vote for prosperity produced by conservative policy.

Uh, guy, conservative policy doesn't create prosperity...

The stupid White people didn't vote for Trump because they were prosperous... they voted for him because they got replaced by machines, and Trump blamed the darkies.

This from a parasite who has spent the last 10 years fellating the begeezus out of MaObama.

Again, more successful than you'll ever be... and never took a dime of government money since I left the military.

I didn't even vote for Obama the first time. Then you guys got taken over by the racists and religious crazies...

The real problem with your party/movement. You hate McCain and idolize Trump.

McCain didn't emblemize the actual values of the Republican party. Trump does.

Trump is running on essentially a white supremecist platform, trying to stir up fear and hatred of immigrants, using the military as pawns, is a wildly immoral man who lies without thinking, and favors the wealthy.

That sounds perfectly republican.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything?

Republicans hate gays more than they hate blacks, Hispanics and Muslims all put together.

It is always color with the left. They exploit the African-American community by convincing them that remaining in poverty and on the government plantation is in their best interest and then they attack the race of anyone who dares to think for themselves and dares to vote for prosperity produced by conservative policy.

The stupid White people didn't vote for Trump because they were prosperous... they voted for him because they got replaced by machines, and Trump blamed the darkies.

This from a parasite who has spent the last 10 years fellating the begeezus out of MaObama.

Again, more successful than you'll ever be... and never took a dime of government money since I left the military.

I didn't even vote for Obama the first time. Then you guys got taken over by the racists and religious crazies...

Trump is running on essentially a white supremecist platform, trying to stir up fear and hatred of immigrants, using the military as pawns, is a wildly immoral man who lies without thinking, and favors the wealthy.

Laughing......tell us again how 'evidence that Trump lies is fake news'. Just so we can all get a full sense of how much Koolaid you've been drinking.

Laughing......tell us again how 'evidence that Trump lies is fake news'. Just so we can all get a full sense of how much Koolaid you've been drinking.
I've already proven it multiple times.

XX=Female
XY=Male
Until you can change Y intoX the guy is still a guy no matter how delusional they are.

Typical Gaystapo piece of shit...

Furious transgender woman rages at store clerk after he calls her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' | Daily Mail Online

For the life of me, I can’t understand why people tolerate these subhuman animals. I would have knocked this dude out so fast, he would still be trying to figure out what happened.
And then you'd be in jail, and they'd totally be making you gay in there.
Yeah....no. Nobody goes to “jail” for one punch. You sound like a 3rd grader. :laugh:

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
“If I’ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesn’t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,” Kendall said of the police officer. “It was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.”
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ‘mis-gendering’ transgender person on driving ticket

What's Milo's take on this?

Typical Gaystapo piece of shit...

Furious transgender woman rages at store clerk after he calls her 'sir' instead of 'ma'am' | Daily Mail Online

For the life of me, I can’t understand why people tolerate these subhuman animals. I would have knocked this dude out so fast, he would still be trying to figure out what happened.
And then you'd be in jail, and they'd totally be making you gay in there.
Yeah....no. Nobody goes to “jail” for one punch. You sound like a 3rd grader. :laugh:

Go punch Don, see what happens, might believe ya then. [insert childish emoji here]

My guess is, you hit a woman in a public place, you'll be lucky to get out of there in one piece.

A man, in a dress, acting crazy and belligerent, is not a woman.

You're probably right about what would happen if a man, in a public place, were to strike a woman who was peacefully minding her own business. In fact, as a man who is instinctively protective toward women, I hope that is the case. But that has nothing whatsoever to do with this situation.

It doesn’t take a PhD to see that “gender confusion” is clearly a severe mental illness...

Maine Teen Who Fatally Stabbed Parents and Chihuahua Before Laughing on 911 Call Gets 40 Years
Yesterday in Missouri a man killed his girlfriend and two kids and her mother...Is this gender non-confusion?
well, i usually can identify a gender of most strangers I run into here in Florida, well at least here, there are only 3 to choose from

It doesn’t take a PhD to see that “gender confusion” is clearly a severe mental illness...

Maine Teen Who Fatally Stabbed Parents and Chihuahua Before Laughing on 911 Call Gets 40 Years
Yesterday in Missouri a man killed his girlfriend and two kids and her mother...Is this gender non-confusion?
well, i usually can identify a gender of most strangers I run into here in Florida, well at least here, there are only 3 to choose from
I can usually smell the ones around here in Mizzouri..

Forum List

Back